• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Elemental Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niari stared blankly at Radon as she walked away.

"Guess I'm not gonna have any luck with Radon." she sighed. She knew that the girl wasn't the type to want friends, but her parting comment stung regardless.

She thought about the advice Radon had given her, and walked over to Duncan.

"Yo, Duncan. I'm pretty bored, you wanna ditch these losers and head out to the city?" she said with a half smile.

Cyras just stared. "You seem a bit... reluctant. If chips are that important, then I won't take any from you."

"Thanks, then. I appreciate it." His grateful words turned into chewing sounds as he chowed down on one.

Radon opening up the small compartment under her motor scooter's seat and put her messenger bag under there. She place her helmet on her head, and begun to start up her motor scooter.
"Let's see should I stop at home first, or get the groceries for dinner with Mom and Lucas?"
She drove off from the school, in the direction of the store. Just deciding to get it over already; she was tired of people today and just wanted to prepare for classes tomorrow.
"Those people, my classmates," she started mumbling to herself whiling driving. "Why do they seem always so happy-go-lucky? Even that dumb teacher Conversano. "
She stop at a red light, and felt some type of chill up her spine. Like someone was behind her or something. She turned around quickly, and saw no one.
"I guess my mother is talking about me right now or something."
The light turn green and she drove off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom