• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Elementar was lynched! He was...

Elementar

The Paragon of Torna
Reaction score
Hello TWR members.

Firstly, thank you to all of you individually for making this a wonderful community to be a part of. You’re all terrific and have made TWR a great place to be. I have enjoyed every mafia game here, no matter how bastard it was.

Secondly, I am sad to say that I’m officially retiring as staff and taking a break from the forum. With new and current commitments, I won’t have the time to dedicate to the forum, and so I unfortunately have to take a break for now. I don’t how long it will be, but I want to remain a part of the community. So you can always find me on Discord if you want a chat

You’re lucky to have such a terrific bunch of staff in this section, so make sure you can create some great games for them to be a MoD for!

I'm closing down all my current mafia projects, but I hope to see them return sometime in the future. I have plenty of ideas, so I hope to host again in the future :)

I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!

(Oh, and I guess it’s lucky I wrote myself out of the BMU without this in mind xD)

ReturnofMCH

One Who Rebels Against Authority
Reaction score
Rip. Hope you can get life sorted out soon and be back before we know it. Hope all goes well for you this year