• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@HumanDawn Geez, you're getting a bit overly jumpy don't you think? All I said was that I found your vote unconvincing (plus the vanilla stuff). I explained why, but you clearly don't agree, and it doesn't change my opinion. I don't know what more you want me to say. At this point we're just going back and forth.

I could say the same for your attitude on me... Anyway, your opinion is wrong, I believe I'm right that Darthwolf is likely Town and I would FoS and be willing to vote anyone who would go against them tomorrow.

I'm starting to believe Darth is town. Darth has never contributed to a lynch, Rainbow Cloud has--and as we know, all our previous lynches were town. While that does not automatically make anyone guilty or not guilty, it still may mean something.

@jdthebud Did you feel like Zachie was scum and if yes, why did you not feel like adding the vote even if it meant being the hyper-majority?

Slife said:
Feenie is looking more suspicious to me recently, with the way she has been pushing Darth and Alex yet votes Zachie when the wagon grew on him.
I know I've been mentioning Darth a lot, but I don't remember bringing up Alex? And on this topic, as I said at the beginning of this post, I am starting to believe with what I've looked back at--and with current happenings--that Darth is probably town. I gave reasoning for my vote, I don't see why you would call me out for hopping on the wagon when Sword Master did the same and did not really provide a reason.

@jdthebud Did you feel like Zachie was scum and if yes, why did you not feel like adding the vote even if it meant being the hyper-majority?
RC didn't vote Zachie for the same reason. Curious, why aren't you asking them as well?

I know I've been mentioning Darth a lot, but I don't remember bringing up Alex?
See below
Also, I'm not sure what I'm driving at here but Alex Kaz comes in again and adds a vote (on a wagon) towards the end. This is becoming a bit of a trend in behavior, and while I was giving it a pass the first time due to Zexy seemingly forcing the lynch, this time that wasn't the case.
I meant to question this before but forgot--do you think voting one of them is a good choice of action and if so which one of them is the most suspicious in your eyes? Personally, I think Alex Kaz has made himself appear very suspicious being that he appears almost always near the end of a day phase (rarely, if at all, in the night) and then proceeds to hop onto whatever wagon has the most votes. It's follower behavior, and seems to appear to make him blend in while not giving much insight of his own.

I gave reasoning for my vote, I don't see why you would call me out for hopping on the wagon when Sword Master did the same and did not really provide a reason.
It's like what I've been trying to tell HD; it's not just that you hopped on the wagon, but the context in which it happened. The push for the aforementioned players but the switch to the Zachie bandwagon is what pinged me. I know players can change votes whenever they want, but if I feel it's forced/unnatural I'm allowed to call them out for it.

@Feenie I agreed with the lynch but saw no reason to vote for him since he was getting lynched anyway.

Day 4 ~ Homing
Day 4 ~ Homing

I need to get back. Elementar could finally see the Bulbagarden living quarters up ahead. But his vision was blurred. One eye was bulbous and shut, swollen in a huge, horrendous purple ball. The other had a scar across his brows, eyelids and face. His orange hair was bristled like old hay and stuck itself at every degree imaginable. Bruises lined his arms, and splotches of faded dirt and solidified sweat covered the remainder of his body. What’s that? He didn’t currently know about the amount of characters from his mafia games running around the building. But he would soon find out.

Ash and Greninja were enjoying their newfound freedom in the streets of Bulbapedia. After spending time down Anime Lane and Kalos Circuit, the two went into a café and began to treat themselves to some imported Moomoo Milk.

“Sir, I’ve got visuals on the two freed characters.” Xerosic had control of the café’s security cameras, and was feeding off information to Lysandre and his boss.

“Good.”

Another voice called out from the corner of the room.

“Boss, we also have a visual on Elementar. He’s about 1km from the café, sir.”

D.A.R.C.’s leader was pleased. “Well, I’ll go and do my job.” He swung on a hood, and took an elevator up to the surface exit.

Lysandre watched his boss rise upwards momentarily, before turning back his attention to the characters in the palm of his hand. “Go.” Immediately, tranquiliser darts shot out of the security cameras and straight into Ash and Greninja. They both slumped to the floor, unconscious. The swirls now covered Greninja’s eyes, just like his predecessors.

DarthWolf was killed. They were…

Hello DarthWolf. You are Greninja/Ash-Greninja.

You are a Pokémon that has appeared in two of Elementar’s games; Super Smash Bros. Mafia and Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia respectively. You had two different roles for each. You are the final evolution of the Kalos water starter Froakie, from the Pokémon games X and Y; a frog ninja that can make water shurikens. You may be considered an assassin, but that hasn’t hindered your extreme popularity that has called for your new anime form called Ash-Greninja. In this form, your speed and attack power is increased, similar to mega evolution. This is called the ‘Bond Phenomenon.’

You can sneak in the shadows, and can use your ninja skills to benefit your team members. You can also connect and share your pain with Ash Ketchum. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja. During one night phase, you may choose to kill a player. This kill is untraceable by a watcher or tracker equivalent. You can do this by replying to this PM with Throw Shuriken At: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you may investigate a player and determine their alignment in the game (this can’t be used during the same night as the ninja kill. You may do this by replying to this PM with See: [PLAYER]. However, during one night phase only, you may power up this ability, and let it move twice in the one night it is used. If you choose to do this, you must choose another target and power-up their role as well (meaning their role will be able to move twice as well). Due to this forged connection, if one of you is killed during this night you are connected, both of you will die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Bond With: [PLAYER] and See: [PLAYER]. This bond ability cannot be used with your ninja kill.

You are aligned with the World Colliders and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

DarthWolf was killed. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja

Elementar had just passed the café by this stage. Nothing caught his attention as he walked past. He was completely ignorant to the events that took place two minutes earlier. And that’s how Lysandre wanted it. But an unshakable feeling of being watched did catch his attention.

“So you found me.”

“I always knew where you were.”

“So you’re here to finish what you started?”

“No. Actually, I’m just here to mess with your mind.”

“Why do you need the hood? I know who you are.”

“But they don’t.”

“Just do what you want to do. We’ll win in the end.”

“We’ll see.” The hooded figure strutted up to Elementar and waved their hand like a crazy magician caressing a flower. With his fingers fully stretched, the figure plucked one of Elementar’s hairs and smiled viciously. “You can go back now. Say hello to everyone for me.” The figure faded like purple smoke into the air. Elementar, slightly shaken, continued limping towards the Bulbagarden building. He stuck out his arm and clicked several times on his smartwatch. “Run scan on room tech.”

The robotic voice replied, “Project: Reality has begun. Everything else looks normal.”

“On whose authority?”

“Yours.”

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours (-20 minutes), unless everyone has voted or Hyper-Majority has been achieved. With 12 players alive, this will be achieved with 8 votes.
The wind is blowing strongly.

fuck you serena, i've always loved greninja
Yeah... the reason why I thought Darth was Town was because I thought they were either a Cop or Doctor using their role on Zexy Night 1. There's no reason for Mafia to target Zexy if they claimed oracle other than to confirm their role with a rolecop- hEY WAIT A MINUTE...
Zachie-chan's Role PM:
Ego ~ Because of your powers, you are D.A.R.C.’s 1 x Rolestopper and 1 x Creator. During one night only, you may stop any roles from affecting your target (which can be yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Halt: [PLAYER].

Maybe that would explain why no result came from DarthWolf's night 1 check on Zexy??

VOTE: Zexy

It's alarming that he forgot he was an ascetic and only claimed it after Darth claimed to have gotten nothing from Zexy.

Dear people whose amount of yourselves is a power of eight, it has fallen to me that I feel the obligation of announcing on you the fact of my existence as a Prophet of greatness. For the role I carry comes under the banner of asceticism and the cryptic senses of prophecy.

It is the thing I own that you have named a role which grants me the power of vision, in a duality of forms; the puzzles that are given to myself on the three beginning nights whose amount is odd, and the mysteries that appear on the three beginning nights whose amount is even. Puzzles demand an answer from the Great Prophet, that would be myself.

I believe in Asceticism, whose elusive grace allows me, regardless of my own wish, the avoidance of any effects from the nightly actions of you all. So is included the touch of nightly death, for my only means to achieve demise would be the daily quest of lynch.

It is upon me that has fallen the burden of Cryptic additionally, my posts be restricted to contain information of which I cannot directly provide.

Evident it is, the Great Host Elementar whose choices are absolute and of perfection, has decided the implementation of roles whose previous apperance was fake, not true, in tandem with the confirmation of existence of roles whose previous appearance in His Games is achieved. Yet it makes most sense that the entirety of the role allowed to exist in the game we are speaking of at the moment are in relation to Him.

To achieve a victory in this battle you have called a game, my assistance will be deemed precious. However, it is with great pleasure and distress that I here ask you to assist me by leaving on me the posts of your wisdom, of which I could make usage of a button of liking expression on, that would cause a simplification of the discussion I am most willing to certainly provide.
@HumanDawn literally Zexy's first post in the game.

@HumanDawn literally Zexy's first post in the game.

Wow... I was almost sure that he said he forgot to mention it earlier...? I'm still not sure if I should trust it, the Ascetism coukd have been Zachie's doing. Does an Oracle even need it, and if based on Olive's role, where does it originate?

@jdthebud @Sword Master @Rainbow Cloud could you two share your reads? It might help read your alignment better if we have an idea of who you suspect or trust.

Wow... I was almost sure that he said he forgot to mention it earlier...?
Forgot to mention it again upon Darth reiterating the idea, which it would be in my best interest to stop in its tracks before it would happen. For his action was wasted becuase I didn't inform him in time.
I'm still not sure if I should trust it, the Ascetism coukd have been Zachie's doing. Does an Oracle even need it, and if based on Olive's role, where does it originate?
It would not be in my best interest to fake part of the role that would be hard to prove past one night.
It's not a matter of need, it's that my powers force me to be elusive.

Okay, could someone tell me how many Elementar games there are? I'm getting worried with appatently three roles being based off one game.

I thought you had the answer before :(

Either way, some info in my role leads me to believe your vanilla-ized claim right now, so yeah, I'd be against you being vig'd with that in mind.

Before I forget, could you elaborate what you mean about your role? Is it another investigative role to go with your killer 50% chance Lie Detector?

Slife said:
RC didn't vote Zachie for the same reason. Curious, why aren't you asking them as well?
I was aware of that, but it was just because I was more curious about jd's answer.

With the revelation that Darth was cop, and this was why he was being roleblocked (presumably), I think this furthers the suspicion against Rainbow Cloud. Again, looking at Zachie's list of reads, his entire feeling of Rainbow Cloud was being built upon what Darth would turn up as. He didn't advocate a lynch against Rainbow Cloud--it could've gone the other way, such as 'see what Rainbow Cloud turns up as and see Darth's alignment that way'.

Did Darth ever say he was being roleblocked more than one night? FWIW I targeted Zexy N1 as well and my action failed.

Did Darth ever say he was being roleblocked more than one night? FWIW I targeted Zexy N1 as well and my action failed.
Now that you mention it, no he didn't. I checked back and he never mentioned his action failing after night 1.

I find this interesting by the way
DarthWolf said:
With the flip of Zachie it's interesting how he didn't go into his thoughts on FA and RC. I do think that the missing of FA was honest though. Not sharing his thought on 2 partners seems unlikely.
His read on RC and quickly turned onto me, saying that if I a scum then RC is worth looking into. He didn't give much on RC himself which makes me think RC is a scum partner.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud.

Do you guys think that a flavor cop would be town or mafia? Because I've got a result that seems to be a flavor cop and I'm not sure if how much investigative power we'd have as town with cop, Kyriaki's researcher, and my role (and maybe Zexy's, I'm not sure if we count that as informative/investigative or what). Basically, I know who Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk) is, so what do you guys think?
Before I forget, could you elaborate what you mean about your role? Is it another investigative role to go with your killer 50% chance Lie Detector?
I was a JOAT of sorts at the beginning of the game. I had several pretty unique abilities to choose from, one of which was the "50% chance to kill someone who lies about their claim in the day" ability. However, on N2, I used a different one that let me essentially use my target's ability to learn or do something. Example: if they are investigative, I investigate them according to their role. If they're killing, I kill them, etc. My N2 target seems clear for that reason, and I won't say who it was. But once I used that ability, I was no longer a JOAT and then had to choose one of the abilities to remain for the rest of the game. I kept that ability, and this is how I know that someone is The Hulk, thus leading me to believe that they are the flavor cop if I got the result of their character.

Additionally, I could've chose the power to restore someone's role to its original state. Hence why I believe your vanilla claim.

Forgot to mention it again upon Darth reiterating the idea, which it would be in my best interest to stop in its tracks before it would happen. For his action was wasted becuase I didn't inform him in time.
How convenient

Okay, could someone tell me how many Elementar games there are? I'm getting worried with appatently three roles being based off one game.
My role is based off a different Elementar game (assuming we're talking about the same game here)

Vote: Rainbow Cloud

The vote on the old Slife slot looked sheeped and the stance on Zachie felt scummy for the same reason. Given both Zachie's and Darth's flips, I feel better about this lynch.

Well, either way I agree with this too, for reasons I said last phase so:

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Though I do think flavor cop would be weird with all the other things we've seen from town, so if if it'd be best to out that and it's likely not a town-aligned role, I'll gladly.

How convenient
Not true as I still did mention it in my first of posts.
About 7 or 8. Several roles off one game is not impossible, given how XY&Z was so popular.

It is my belief that now where I can vote, pressuring Rainbow Cloud is the optimal move.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom