• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that a flavor cop would be town or mafia? Because I've got a result that seems to be a flavor cop and I'm not sure if how much investigative power we'd have as town with cop, Kyriaki's researcher, and my role (and maybe Zexy's, I'm not sure if we count that as informative/investigative or what). Basically, I know who Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk) is, so what do you guys think?
I forgot to mention this. I think that a flavor cop could be mafia, because like you said... there's been a few investigative roles already and as far as faking one goes, that one seems very easy to fake. Not sure about character-wise. I don't know much about The Hulk... anyway, I say it's worth pursuing as far as seeing if this person is scum or not.

Do you guys think that a flavor cop would be town or mafia? Because I've got a result that seems to be a flavor cop and I'm not sure if how much investigative power we'd have as town with cop, Kyriaki's researcher, and my role (and maybe Zexy's, I'm not sure if we count that as informative/investigative or what). Basically, I know who Bruce Banner (aka The Hulk) is, so what do you guys think?

They could go either way, but yeah, a flavor Cop for Town with all the claims we have, seriously? Flavor Cop for Mafia admittedly doesn't sound that good either... The most recent flavor Cop I can recall seeing, but I forgot which game it was, was an Independent Lyncher flavor Cop who needs to lynch a certain character, and they can find out who it is by using their role. Maybe some Independent who needs somebody lynched? I could honestly be remembering wrong, but it might have been an Elementar game.

I was a JOAT of sorts at the beginning of the game. I had several pretty unique abilities to choose from, one of which was the "50% chance to kill someone who lies about their claim in the day" ability. However, on N2, I used a different one that let me essentially use my target's ability to learn or do something. Example: if they are investigative, I investigate them according to their role. If they're killing, I kill them, etc. My N2 target seems clear for that reason, and I won't say who it was. But once I used that ability, I was no longer a JOAT and then had to choose one of the abilities to remain for the rest of the game. I kept that ability, and this is how I know that someone is The Hulk, thus leading me to believe that they are the flavor cop if I got the result of their character.

Additionally, I could've chose the power to restore someone's role to its original state. Hence why I believe your vanilla claim.

Interesting, because I too am a JOAT and used my 1x Tracker on DarthWolf Night 1. Honestly, with so many investigative roles we're either dealing with Mafia in one of the claims or maybe an Independent.

Gonna wait a bit on replies before sharing my opinion on the wagon.

I would also like some more context on the RC wagon. Is the wagon based on the fact that RC should be checked out as DW said?

Do you guys think that a flavor cop would be town or mafia?

I'm imagining that for balance purposes, it would have to be on mafia side.

The possibility of World Colliders Flavor Cop shouldn't be ruled out. No way to accurately know game balance, The Host has surprised the players before when it comes to this factor.

Zexy (1) - HumanDawn
Rainbow Cloud (0) - Feenie, Slife, FinalArcadia, Zexy
What? Why are there '0' votes on Rainbow Cloud? Is there an ability negating the votes? Or I'm misunderstanding...

Hold on, just testing something.

UNVOTE: Zexy
VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Well that's lame. Zexy's voteless contagious or something?

If we can't lynch RC, some vig feel free to shoot him.

Why did you use your tracker ability on DarthWolf if you saw nothing wrong with him in the first place? It doesn't really make sense.

Ehh...? Where did I say I saw nothing wrong with him before Day 2? As a player he as kind of "there" during D1-D2.

Hmm, I read Day 1 and Night 1 again. It's true you didn't mention Darth at all.

Did you get a report saying he visited Zexy? Or did you get a report saying he didn't visit, since Zexy is immune to night actions?

Well that's lame. Zexy's voteless contagious or something?
Incorrect, it is possible for me to confirm I can vote now. Time to prove so:

UNVOTE: Rainbow Cloud
VOTE: Alex Kaz

Mostly using this to confirm my vote has power, choice of vote is just someone slightly suspect to me. Not planning on starting bandwagons here, will most likely remove it after vote count shows up as proof of my vote power.

It is most likely that Rainbow Cloud is impossible to lynch.

Hmm, I read Day 1 and Night 1 again. It's true you didn't mention Darth at all.

Did you get a report saying he visited Zexy? Or did you get a report saying he didn't visit, since Zexy is immune to night actions?

He visited Zexy. I think because of Zexy's ascetic, he couldn't get a result, but he did target him because the action is there for me to track.

Vote: Sword Master

Do you have anything to say at all? Why Sword Master?

That vote count shouldn't be accurate, I don't have anything, or well, used to have anything that had to do with voting multiple people at once, unless it's something to do with Rainbow Cloud? I wonder if votes stay despite unvoting and voting somebody else...

That vote count shouldn't be accurate, I don't have anything, or well, used to have anything that had to do with voting multiple people at once, unless it's something to do with Rainbow Cloud? I wonder if votes stay despite unvoting and voting somebody else...

Waait, no, because if they did there would still be Zexy on Rainbow Cloud...

Ok then, guess it looks like Cloud's unlynchable. He doesn't look to have been voted before, so either this is a full time part of his role or it's just for this day only.

Either way, we need to find someone else to go with for today. Personally I'm thinking someone like Alex Kaz, his votes early on were always at the end of the phase, possibly to try and avoid looking like he was leading things, and his only early vote was on Zachie, who, let's face it, was a lost cause by that point already. It just feels like an attempt to look good is all.
Vote: Alex Kaz

@Sword Master do you have any thoughts? You've really just done next to nothing besides vote Zachie and explain it a little.

Vote: Sword Master
Any reason? You're already not looking good and you're not helping your cause any by just voting at random.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom