• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Rost

Elementar

How's it going?
Reaction score
Elementar’s Mafia Universe

The flavour text will continue from the end of Periodic Table Mafia. And I hope you have fun playing the game :)

Prologue ~ Black Snow

Elementar neared the summit. Light layers of tears became crusted upon the skin of his cheeks, like a plate of frosted paper. The fire emanating from his hands was little comfort against the severe stabbing chill of the snowy mountain. It was the only colour in view amongst the strong white horizon. He looked up desperately through the falling flecks towards a black square merged into the mountain. The fifty metres between were going to be gruelling, and it made him question everything.

“I’m going to regret this…”

After ploughing through for a time nearing eternity, he reached the entrance of a secluded man-built cave. He stepped into a seal of warmth and quiet; a refuge from the vicious bites of snow that gnawed eagerly at his fingers. Elementar took off several layers of clothing in the heated space, looking back slightly to see the slight shimmer of a magical barrier at the cave’s entrance.

“I don’t remember putting that there.”

He took a step forward, before a purple haze covered his eyes. A subtle shake twisted his body to the left and he fell. Before the grip of unconsciousness grasped his mind, he shot a beam of light at the magical barrier. It roared into white flames, flickering savagely as he succumbed to the conflict in his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Elementar awoke to a blast of solid heat. He gasped for air, but sucked in gulps of heavy, scorching wind that burnt his insides. Whilst shielding his face with one hand, he sprayed an intense jet of water with the other and extinguished the flames. When the wisps petered out into dismal ashes, he drew in sharp breaths of clean air and stood up. He was significantly closer to the flames than when he lost consciousness. White streaks stretched along the floor towards the barrier from where he’d been. At least that did its job.

Elementar approached a pedestal situated at the end of the rock-encased passage. He looked down upon it with dread, but sighed and procrastinated as he admired the defined edges of rock above him. Can’t delay it any longer… He reached out his hands, allowing his left hand to grasp a stone and his right to grasp the handle of a sword. Both were embedded in the pedestal’s stone body, and required large strength to pull out. When he felt the sword give way, he sighed once more and took in a deep breath. There’s no going back I guess. He pulled both from the pedestal and screamed in agony…

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
7. Dead players may have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game.
8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end.
10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
11. The hosts will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
12. No loophole abuse.
13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite thing from one of my games (or say you didn’t like them; I don’t care xD).
16. Have fun!

NOTE: At least one role from each game I have hosted (by myself; Periodic Table won’t count for this sorry) will appear in the game. There is also the chance for roles you haven’t seen to appear, but I can neither confirm nor deny their existence. Additionally, roles may have been edited to suit the game.

Players:
1. @Zexy Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Ascetic Cryptic Early Voteless Prophet ~ WON THE GAME
2. @FinalArcadia Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Grandmaster Tactician ~ WON THE GAME
@Pika_pika42 Killed Night 1 ~ World Colliders' Developer with Multiple Personalities ~ WON THE GAME
4. @Feenie Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Suit Bearer ~ WON THE GAME
5. @jdthebud Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Doctor ~ WON THE GAME

6. @Sword Master Lynched Day 4 ~ Independent 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher ~ LOST THE GAME
7. @DarthWolf Killed Night 3 ~ World Colliders' Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja ~ WON THE GAME
@Slife Lynched Day 2 ~ World Colliders' Roleblocker and 1 x Lightning Rod ~ WON THE GAME
9. @Lone_Garurumon Lynched Day 6 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor ~ LOST THE GAME
10. @swarla @Slife Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Dancer ~ WON THE GAME
11. @Zachie Lynched Day 3 ~ D.A.R.C.'s 1 x Destruction Starter ~ LOST THE GAME
12. @Kyriaki Lynched Day 1 ~ World Colliders' 2 x Researcher ~ WON THE GAME
13. @Alex Kaz Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Singer and 1 x Motivator ~ WON THE GAME

14. @Midorikawa Survived and Won in the Endgame ~ Independent 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof Survivor ~ WON THE GAME
15. @Nightwing101 @Pikochu Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' 2 x Smart-Mouth ~ WON THE GAME
16. @Rainbow Cloud Lynched Day 5 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker ~ LOST THE GAME
@HumanDawn Killed Night 6 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Master of the Elements ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs:
@Phagocyte
@Pikochu
@TheCapsFan
@returnofMCH

Moderator-On-Duty:
@SoaringDylan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back