• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4 ~ A Universe Within a Universe
Night 4 ~ A Universe Within a Universe

Official Votals

Sword Master (6) - Rainbow Cloud, FinalArcadia, Zexy, HumanDawn, Feenie, jdthebud
Lone_Garurumon (2) - Slife, Alex Kaz
Slife (1) - Midorikawa
Alex Kaz (1) - Lone_Garurumon

“If only he used different types of energy. Then he wouldn’t have succumbed to that weird infection.” Bruce Banner had just been cleared to search Elementar’s room. Since arriving, he’d been one of the largest helpers, completing things the other characters refused to do. ME finally trusted him enough to go and get data from Elementar’s room by himself. In all honesty, ME saw it as a way to trap him in isolation. In order to keep everyone in the building safe, the section head had gotten his scientists to discover how to return the characters to their world. It wasn’t quite perfected yet, so he had installed a system made out of vibranium to hold even the Hulk for the meantime. All the important things were out of the room, replaced by fake models and holograms. Bruce was unaware of this, and the fact that the system was set to lock in 2 minutes. He continued looking around for clues whilst ME looked on through the security cameras.

Meanwhile, Elementar had snuck into the building and was making his way down a ground floor corridor towards an elevator. He had drenched his hair in water to dull his orange hair and then placed a cap on top. When 20 metres from his goal, Star-Lord, Trouble Kelp and Steven Stone turned around a corner and walked between. He twisted and leant against the wall, pulling his cap downwards to cover his eyes. He eavesdropped intently.

“I’ve heard the section head of F&G is using that Elementar guy’s room as a trap for Bruce. It’s a temporary measure until he finds out how to return us.”

The group passed and Elementar slid back into the stream of human traffic. It took him mere moments to make the elevator and begin rising up. After 20 seconds of rising, the speakers sighed a soft chime and the doors opened, where Elementar sprinted down the hallway and pushed people violently to the side.

“Lock the room in 10, 9, 8, 7…”

“Boss?”

“Yeah?”

“Someone’s running towards the room. Do we continue with the schedule?”

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know sir. The figure is hooded.”

“Let the countdown keep going. Hopefully it shuts before he gets there.”

Elementar made it to his room, slammed open the door and instantly slid down the trap door. The room locked milliseconds after he entered.

“The figure made it in.”

“Do you have an identity yet?”

“No.”

Bruce was currently viewing the corner of the room. He saw the Avengers Mafia sphere. It was lighter than the others. The white in its wispy shell was dying and faded. He looked over towards the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia sphere and saw its beauty. A whole world of waterfalls, deserts and caves was still living strongly. Jealously and anger erupted from his heart, and the Hulk began to take over.

…I’m an idiot.

“RAARRHH!” A torn, white labcoat laid exhausted on the floor, while a huge, panting green figure stood over the inferior Elementar.

“Hulk angry! Hulk want to smash people!” Elementar flipped off his hood, maintaining a still expression and voiceless approach. “Hulk, confused. Hulk still wants to smash.” The Avenger’s tone was more gentle now. He stood there, rubbed the tip of his nose and sniffed like a toddler about to cry from misperception. He went to swing through with his left arm, but there was nothing there. Half of the arm no longer existed. Transparency was slowly creeping along the arm, more and more disappearing each second. “Hulk… sad…”

Elementar took the opportunity. “Shhh. It’s okay.”

“-But Hulk’s arm, going away. RAH!”

“Shhhhh.” Elementar stuck out his arm, placing his hand up with its finger tips curled straight. Hulk groaned again, looked around like he was meant to go somewhere, before reluctantly placing his hand against the normal sized redhead. “I’m sorry your game didn’t run buddy. I really am.”

“Hulk okay.” Elementar looked into the now gentle beast’s eyes while the rest of his body slowly disappeared. The last to be consumed were his face and right hand. Elementar could feel the rough texture of his skin fade with the sphere in the corner of the room.

Sword Master was lynched. They were...

Hello Sword Master. You are Hulk/Bruce Banner.

You were in the design for Marvel Avengers Mafia, but the game never ran. You were a brilliant and intelligent scientist, before you had a derp moment and got blown up with gamma radiation. Somehow, you survived and you now turn into a large, green rage monster whenever you get angry (because why not?). However, you’re an iconic superhero who sometimes provides comedic relief. You are now jealous of the Guardians of the Galaxy because their game got enough players to run, and yours didn’t.

You lose your intellectual ability when you transform, and you let your rage out on your targets. Because you are jealous of the Guardians of the Galaxy, you are aligned with yourself and are a 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher. Due to your immense strength, you will survive one nightkill attempt. In order to win, you need to lynch at least two players who have a role from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia game. You need to be on these players’ wagons in order for it to count. If most of your targets are nightkilled, you will become a Survivor. You can also revert to your normal form, and use your brain to find out if anyone is one of your targets. You can do this by replying to this PM with Test: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with yourself, and win when at least two of your targets are killed.

Sword Master was lynched. They were aligned with themselves and were a 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher. They lost the game.

Sword Master has LOST THE GAME.

“So… Elementar’s back and he just calmed the Hulk before he disappeared.”

ME was just as surprised. “Indeed…”

Just as surprisingly, a member burst rudely into the room, exclaiming more news. “ME, all the Avengers disappeared.”

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
A Cop variant he was indeed... FinalArcadia I do trust more, @Midorikawa I do trust a little less. It appears another survivor variant has perished, making her claim suspect.

The second Mystery has not been revealed to me yet. Stick around, however, for it should be soon.

It also appears to me that the solution to the First Puzzle was found:

Where good meets evil, there are many who wander. Yet, only some wander each time. Some, choose to wander, whilst some, are ever in debt to the rage that overcomes their soul. Legends of the loud beat and meat once cried out in sorrow, “Two out of…” before the rest of their words were lost to their rock. For those who don’t see the light, hidden in the corner of his room, become restless whilst their cousins become heroes in the light. A game where heroes defeated their blood-tied enemies, are the enemies of he who is full of rage and did not see the light underneath a sea of growing green. Who is he of split minds that seeks at least two from the same universe, but different world?

It is my belief that the solution is Hulk/Bruce Banner. I shall confirm it with Him by the end of the night.

Alright, not bad, I guess. This helps alleviate my fears on Zexy and FinalArcadia and makes me believe both their claims. Midorikawa is looking more questionable, we've had a Lyncher/Survivor die, and a Town Vigilante die too.

The second Mystery has been revealed to me, at last:

I am the maker. I have been written here before, but never shown.
However, this mystery doesn't relate to me and we. It relates to them..."
17 roles... A setup of mathematical issue. For there are less than that from which to decide.
We are Guardians, but only two and a half are here. Our cousin only numbers one.
The bird flies strongly, but it has the least. Only its king and evil queen.
The others are large, either two and a half or three.
But sometimes others are not always from before.
Pitted are you, prophet. Loved or hated by buds, you still exist, granting knowledge that is only know by the maker.
However, this is where the 'we' return. They also exist, but have yet to be seen before. They are the answer to your median puzzle.
There are two others than you.
There are the numbers. The numbers of representatives of this universe.

@Rainbow Cloud To show proof of your ability to like posts when silenced, you are asked to like this post.
I can talk again now, I wasn't allowed to like post during my silence, I could only vote.

Something I'm curious about right now though... if Rainbow Cloud has been silenced, has he obtained some type of information that Sword Master is mafia? He seemed very quick and seems pretty certain in his vote on Sword Master. Is there something you know that we don't? @Rainbow Cloud please like this post if yes.
No, I just had a strong suspicion on Sword Master based on his behavoir, he didn't seem to be doing much to help town, he posted little and just seemed to be joing bandwagons with little reason.

I doubt it. It defeats the purpose of silencing unless it's a town ability. @Rainbow Cloud If the being unable to be lynched thing is part of your role then vote me.
I'm a 1x Day Commuter that protects me from being lynched during a day phase and being silenced is a side effect of using that ability. It was a dropped role from one of Elementar's past games. I choose to use my role as it looked like I was almost certain to be lynched during day 4.

feels like a really bad OMGUS
Did I really need to omgus at the end of the day and with having only one vote on me?

I don't get why it feels like an omgus when I explained my vote. Sure I voted back the person who voted me, but does this alone constitute an omgus?

Read Lone_Garurumon's post again. Do you find his reasoning sufficient? To me it seemed like he struggled to find a reason.

Based on the roles we've seen, the abilities in this game are pretty interesting so just a flat-out survivor win-con (Midorikawa's claim) seems strange, and that's not even mentioning Darth's ninja/vig thing already existing for town. @Midorikawa is there some other ability that you have?

RC's commuter claim makes sense with what happened, though it could really go for either alignment. Day protections definitely benefit scum since that is when they are most in danger and it could let them pull off a mislynch since that scum can't be voted (and it's weird to be able to vote during a commute imo, when thematically "commuting" tends to mean leaving entirely for a phase), but gunning for SM so hard when scum would know that he'd flip either town or indep (with higher likelihood of town just based on numbers) seems risky. Then again, RC was already on the chopping block anyway so risks might be warranted.
However, this is where the 'we' return. They also exist, but have yet to be seen before. They are the answer to your median puzzle.
There are two others than you.
There are the numbers. The numbers of representatives of this universe.
To me, this sounds like the "we" are the roles who are completely new to this game, including your own role, who are therefore the "representatives of this universe" since they are representing Elementar's Mafia Universe itself I guess? If that is the case, then I would be one of them as well, leaving one more person. Though if you are one, Zexy, is your role actually stated to be a part of XY&Z due to the Olive homage, or is there no game actually listed for your role since it is technically a new role?

Also, to answer your question in this post, I actually did have the power to 50% chance kill a lying claimer at that point (separate from how I investigated SM, it was a totally different part of my role), but I no longer have that ability now.

I don't trust Rainbow Cloud's claim. It doesn't make much sense. Why would using a 1x commute ability cause you to be silenced the next phase? Likewise, doesn't that mean you used your 1x ability last day phase--which brings me to my question of why..? I really don't recall you looking like a lynch target on Day 4. You've only been seriously looked at in the last day phase. And also, possibly worth noting that this is (methinks) the only lynch Rainbow Cloud has taken part in.

Basically what I'm saying is that suspicion is still necessary.

I don't trust Rainbow Cloud's claim. It doesn't make much sense. Why would using a 1x commute ability cause you to be silenced the next phase? Likewise, doesn't that mean you used your 1x ability last day phase--which brings me to my question of why..? I really don't recall you looking like a lynch target on Day 4. You've only been seriously looked at in the last day phase. And also, possibly worth noting that this is (methinks) the only lynch Rainbow Cloud has taken part in.
To be fair, Rainbow Cloud was the target of a lot of suspicion after the Zachie lynch and was talked about a decent bit during the night, so the actual usage of an ability like this makes sense since RC definitely seemed to be the prime lynch choice going into D4. It's just that it could fit both town or scum.

And RC was on Slife 1.0's lynch back on D2. But I do agree that RC's claim doesn't clear her and the way this commuter claim works seems odd.

Did I really need to omgus at the end of the day and with having only one vote on me?

I don't get why it feels like an omgus when I explained my vote. Sure I voted back the person who voted me, but does this alone constitute an omgus?

Read Lone_Garurumon's post again. Do you find his reasoning sufficient? To me it seemed like he struggled to find a reason.

It's how you express yourself and the context.

His reasoning was sufficient for a vote, he thought your voting patterns were fishy and acted on it. IIRC I even shared a similar worry N2 but I can't recall you saying anything to me about it. Yet you act like as if he's being unnecessarily aggressive on you and that he's trying really hard to lynch you with really little reasoning. Am I wrong? Because that's the impression I got and it's scummy.

Rainbow Cloud's claim makes sense but it could go either way. Could somebody give an overview of the case on Rainbow Cloud? I actually did not get all the votes on him, and I see people reiterating they're suspicious but with nothing "suspicious" coming up on my head.

To be fair, Rainbow Cloud was the target of a lot of suspicion after the Zachie lynch and was talked about a decent bit during the night, so the actual usage of an ability like this makes sense since RC definitely seemed to be the prime lynch choice going into D4. It's just that it could fit both town or scum.

And RC was on Slife 1.0's lynch back on D2. But I do agree that RC's claim doesn't clear her and the way this commuter claim works seems odd.
But that still doesn't make sense if I'm understanding the ability... Does it cause the player to be silenced the following Day after it was used or immediately after use? If we're saying he used his commute ability on Day 3, then he got silenced on Day 4. Why use it on Day 3? Either I'm confused or there's something fishy.

Ahh, oops, I forgot about that!

Rainbow Cloud's claim makes sense but it could go either way. Could somebody give an overview of the case on Rainbow Cloud? I actually did not get all the votes on him, and I see people reiterating they're suspicious but with nothing "suspicious" coming up on my head.

I'm tired and so I will pick the lazy way of going about going over the case

me in previous phases said:
With the revelation that Darth was cop, and this was why he was being roleblocked (presumably), I think this furthers the suspicion against Rainbow Cloud. Again, looking at Zachie's list of reads, his entire feeling of Rainbow Cloud was being built upon what Darth would turn up as. He didn't advocate a lynch against Rainbow Cloud--it could've gone the other way, such as 'see what Rainbow Cloud turns up as and see Darth's alignment that way'.

DarthWolf (before he died of course) said:
With the flip of Zachie it's interesting how he didn't go into his thoughts on FA and RC. I do think that the missing of FA was honest though. Not sharing his thought on 2 partners seems unlikely.
His read on RC and quickly turned onto me, saying that if I a scum then RC is worth looking into. He didn't give much on RC himself which makes me think RC is a scum partner.

But that still doesn't make sense if I'm understanding the ability... Does it cause the player to be silenced the following Day after it was used or immediately after use? If we're saying he used his commute ability on Day 3, then he got silenced on Day 4. Why use it on Day 3? Either I'm confused or there's something fishy.

Ahh, oops, I forgot about that!

Wait, where did they say they started using it Day 3?

And... I'm lost on the case again. I don't get the reasoning, does @Rainbow Cloud even get it?

I wonder if SM's BP was the reason for the non-kill on Night 2. Though I feel he probably would have claimed it if so, he didn't talk much at all so it's hard to say.

Evidently I've just been really misunderstanding it... when the word 'silenced' was used I assumed that it was a separate thing from the ability (hence why I was saying, used on Day 3, gone that day, silenced the following day)... but you mean that when it's used (such as you using it the last phase), then you are basically silenced but are exempt from being voted etc because well you've commuted. I understand now, sorry about the confusion.:( Although that's interesting, I thought commuting usually involved being gone completely from the phase, such as not being able to vote, like posts--I suppose a different variant could exist. It just doesn't seem to fit the role completely.

Zachie's list of reads on Day 3 was full of really not much, but his list on Rainbow Cloud was interesting because it appeared a bit more distance-y than the others. The read wasn't even on Rainbow Cloud himself--it was really on Darth, who we now know as the cop, and basically was him just saying to lynch Darth--see what that came up as--and then go from there to see what to do with Rainbow Cloud. It just appears weird to me. And his claim right now is not indicative of an alignment, either.

Zachie's list of reads on Day 3 was full of really not much, but his list on Rainbow Cloud was interesting because it appeared a bit more distance-y than the others. The read wasn't even on Rainbow Cloud himself--it was really on Darth, who we now know as the cop, and basically was him just saying to lynch Darth--see what that came up as--and then go from there to see what to do with Rainbow Cloud. It just appears weird to me. And his claim right now is not indicative of an alignment, either.

I see... I thought of it as Zachie casting shade on Rainbow Cloud for being defensive of Darth, but yeah, I can see what you mean that if Zachie knew Darth was Town then he wouldn't think of Rainbow Cloud as suspicious at all.

I don't like the evasive post from Rainbow Cloud at all though. They are more bothered to talk about their claim than defend themselves, what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom