• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Midorikawa What do you think of testing your Vigilante claim tonight? We could use the shot and at this point a kill on Rainbow Cloud could help us figure if you are really a Vigilante. The numbers are thinning and the deal was that we don't lynch you in exchange of having some control on your vigilante target. It's Night 4 and what better night than tonight baby?

We need to try to be more active to solve the game, so to try to start stuff:

VOTE FOR VIGILANTE TO BE ON: Rainbow Cloud

Basically almost little to no effort to solve the game, and just shows up when it's convenient. I don't know what this slot suspects, who it trusts, what its opinions are and the unclear nature of it.

How is early game bussing questionable. If your teammate screws up then bussing them is the best option and they can manage to screw up D1. (Yes I'm aware Darth is dead. Point still stands.)
By "questionable" I meant "unlikely", which I felt it was given it wasn't certain that the lynch wagon would develop that way (since it evidently didn't the day phase before) and I feel it's not worth the risk for scum that early. You're acting like Zachie's "screw up" was something that literally outed him as scum. He made a scummy post, but it's not like he was "confirmed" scum at that point. If they are one of the later ones who hop on the wagon with a weak vote, then yeah it's more likely that they are bussing scum. But your automatic reaction to the first people on a wagon shouldn't be "oh they are bussing scum". I mean of course there's a chance that they're scum, but literally anyone can be scum technically, so there's a certain reasonable point where you give someone the benefit of the doubt; otherwise you'll end up being paranoid and not believing anything.

Midorikawa said:
What is the point of this? This makes no sense, and has no purpose other than basically going "Look how town I am." even though there was absolutely no reason for it. It's random and out of nowhere and just suspicious.
That was in response to this
HumanDawn said:
You and others just joined in the wagon too, and there were others that joined that did not vote him beforehand, so why are you not accusing them of suddenly seeming to find him scummy?
I was explaining how my vote on Zachie was different from HD's. I don't know where you get that it's random.

Midorikawa said:
This is very disturbing. I don't like the way he's talking up Alex. He's making him out to be more than he was. Breaking a tie by voting the one endorsed by Zexy is not impressive. IT's a way to easily get away with a mislynch. And the Zachie thing? I voted Zachie first and pushed him. Just because I'm an indep doesn't mean that someone else can take credit for my work. Zachie's case had no steam at first so it would be the perfect time to distance. And his reason for voting LG. I didn't see anything wrong with LG's vote. And figuring out that RC is silenced so fast isn't strange. The moment I saw them unvote and vote SM I knew they were silenced and was going to say something but thankfully LG realized it. Seriously if he hadn't then I would have been concerned.
I didn't say his tie-breaking vote was impressive; in fact that's pretty much the reason why I think it does suggest towniness. It would make him look scummy so I don't think it's a move scum would make as it draws attention to them.
The bolded part is a strange thing to say. What does taking credit have to do with the lynch? You don't lynch to make yourself look townier, you lynch to help town win. Heck, if anyone should be allowed to complain about losing credit it should be me because I literally got lynched for my case on him :p I didn't mean "lead" as the one who pushed most for the lynch, but "lead" as in the first one to vote (i.e. the position on the wagon). I don't really see how I'm making him out more than he was. I'm allowed to have town reads, and I explained my reasons for the read. If you don't agree with it that's fine. I feel like you're trying to make this a bigger deal than it is.

And what do you think of the being Vote immune and silenced part of RC?
I think the claim is BS and I don't buy it, but more on that later.

Public opinion on Zachie was looking pretty damn low at that point, it's quite possible they decided on a bus if Zachie felt like he couldn't really recover.
I guess, but like I told Mido the lynch wasn't certain at that point and I just don't see it as likely with the first vote on the wagon. If public opinion was as low as you say, how do you differentiate those on the wagon as bussing scum or just town with low-opinion?

Lone_Garurumon said:
What's wrong with that? Every time I've seen someone silenced in a game they've communicated it by voting on and off. It's exactly what Cloud was doing, so I asked.
Wait really? Huh, I don't remember this being a thing before. Guess it became standard when I wasn't here.

Based on the roles we've seen, the abilities in this game are pretty interesting so just a flat-out survivor win-con (Midorikawa's claim) seems strange, and that's not even mentioning Darth's ninja/vig thing already existing for town. @Midorikawa is there some other ability that you have?
Given how involved Mido is and her vig shot, I can see it being a more active ITP role like a SK/lyncher/arsonist variant. If she actually is an ITP. With 17 players there's probably 2-3 ITP max.

RC's claim looks scummy to me and I don't see what using the role achieves. If they know they're going to be silenced next phase, why not let us know beforehand to avoid confusion? If you are worried about getting lynched, at least try to defend yourself first. It feels like prioritizing self-preservation before helping out town. It only circumvents the issue of their scumminess and causes a bigger headache for town.

Day 5 ~ Reunions
Day 5 ~ Reunions

“Hello Elementar.”

“Hello ME, Zexy, SoaringDylan and TheCapsFan.”

“It’s been a while.”

“It certainly has.”

“So, any reason we shouldn’t arrest you?”

“I am on your side.”

“Even after destroying a school and hurting its inhabitants?”

“That wasn’t me.”

“Who was it then?”

“Well… It was me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I had a disease. It’s called darciphium. I was looking to create some new technology, but apparently the energy source I used was not up to scratch. I use clean energy now, but, this dark stuff wasn’t great. It slowly took over my consciousness, and once it got past 65%, it controlled me for brief periods of time. That’s what happened during Periodic Table.”

“How are you sure you’re cured?”

“Well, I created the stone and the sword for that particular reason. The Supremacy Stone was made to be split into two; the Light and Dark Stones. All the dark power was sealed into the Dark Stone, and I now have control of the Light Stone.” He paused as he reached to his hip and slid out a sword, generic in every way except the flow of energy rippling down its length. “This is the Elemental Sword. It is powered by the Light Stone. It can channel my elemental powers.” He slid it back into its cover and smiled with a sense of achievement. “So, any other questions?”

“How did all of the characters from your mafia games end up here? That’s been annoying us for several weeks now.”

“Oh, THAT. I’m afraid the disease must’ve taken over before I left. Must’ve set up a countdown sequence that activated in my absence.”

“Can you put them all back?”

Cracks were starting to show in Elementar’s voice. “Uh, great question. You see, I was under the impression that-“

“Stop rambling.” Elementar was seeing a more serious side to the section head.

“In all honesty, no. That’s why I never initiated the program. I was waiting until I had a backup option in case things didn’t go well. And, I don’t class characters-“

Minerva Paradiso shot into the room with blistering pace and yelled firmly. “We fade?!” She saw Elementar’s face and knew who he was instantly. “YOU! Explain yourself!”

ME intervened, “Settle down, Minerva. It wasn’t… Well, it wasn’t *really* his fault. I can guarantee you he’ll be working hard to help fix this mess.”

“He better. I don’t want my friends losing their names to their graves. And all they have is a bunch of mentions on a bit of paper.” She puffed to signal the end of her rant, but added a little awkward monologue before storming out of the room. “You’re as unfit for reality as we are.”

No one was killed.

It is now Day 5. The phase will last for 48 hours. Will 11 players alive, Hyper Majority will be achieved with 8 votes.

Last edited:
Okay, which one of you redirected my last shot use that I wasn't planning on using last night?

To me, this sounds like the "we" are the roles who are completely new to this game, including your own role, who are therefore the "representatives of this universe" since they are representing Elementar's Mafia Universe itself I guess? If that is the case, then I would be one of them as well, leaving one more person. Though if you are one, Zexy, is your role actually stated to be a part of XY&Z due to the Olive homage, or is there no game actually listed for your role since it is technically a new role?
That would make sense, by this definition I guess dropped roles from cancelled games such as Marvel Avengers would not count?
It is clear that the role is new, yet the game it is related to is clearly XY&Z.

I do not trust Rainbow Cloud much; for all we know, it could have been a modifier that renders him unlynchable for the duration of the day, while the silencing would be fake. It is my belief we need to push that case more.

VOTE: Rainbow Cloud

In any case, lack of death tonight was positive.

VOTE: Slife

He has roleblocking powers, since I was able to roleblock him. And Darth had mentioned before that his action was blocked on N2, which was prior to the subs coming in for swarla and Nightwing. That leads me to believe that the other scum were inputting swarla's action if swarla was truly inactive after D1. Though really, town has so many night powers that a scum roleblocker has to be in the game.

@FinalArcadia weren't you able to use your NA twice last night? My 1x motivator ability was successful, after all.
I didn't receive any notification of that, so I wonder if it got redirected? I was only able to use it once, and I don't have a passive that would've prevented it from working.

He has roleblocking powers, since I was able to roleblock him. And Darth had mentioned before that his action was blocked on N2, which was prior to the subs coming in for swarla and Nightwing. That leads me to believe that the other scum were inputting swarla's action if swarla was truly inactive after D1. Though really, town has so many night powers that a scum roleblocker has to be in the game.
This is a lead I am more willing to follow first.

UNVOTE: Rainbow Cloud

Also a note I failed to bring up last post because of bad memory; Hulk/Bruce Banner is confirmed to be the correct answer of the First Puzzle.

Hmm that is interesting. I can't argue you BSing your role because you were correct about Sword Master's. So yeah, the only possibility I can come up with is redirecting, and with pikochu saying their ability was redirected, it's quite safe to assume there's a role that redirects abilities.
Maybe it's a 1x that affects all? Since both mine and pikochu's abilities were affected.
We also saw Slife 1.0 had an ability that redirected all NAs on him if I'm not mistaken.

@FinalArcadia how come your ability wasn't redirected tho?
Could it be an ability that switches the targets of two players' NAs?
@Pikochu who did you target last night?

@FinalArcadia how come your ability wasn't redirected tho?
Could it be an ability that switches the targets of two players' NAs?
I double-checked to make sure it was Slife who got roleblocked since he was my intended target to overpower, and that's what my PM says so I couldn't have been redirected. With Pikochu's ability being redirected, there is probably a connection between that and me not getting the motivator; could a bus driver role cause something like that maybe?

Actually waiting on confirmation on something. Will post again once I have it.

Seems like there's a confusion with the roles... and then there's redirection claims. I have to wonder if it had something to do with the lack of a nightkill, maybe we could find out who is Mafia from the claims?

In any case I agree that Slife looks like our best lead today.

Roleblocker is usually Mafia and with all the Town roles revealed it has to be in the game.

Yeah, I have a roleblock. But that doesn't make me scum. I'm disappointed that three supposedly strong players are blindly following claims instead of using actual scumtells. If I'm going to be voted at least give me a reason why I'm scummy.

For transparency sake I'll disclose my full role. I'm the Dancer, and I have three mixtapes I can only use once each. Mixtape #1 is a double roleblock that immobilizes both me and my target for two nights. Mixtape #2 redirects a random night action on me. Mixtape #3's effects are unknown. I haven't used any of the mixtapes yet because I feel it's an anti-town role and I don't like roles that do random/unpredictable actions. The swarla slot didn't use it either cuz inactive.

In any case I agree that Slife looks like our best lead today.
Even better than Rainbow Cloud? You even suggested they be vig shot. If you're going to lynch me, at least don't waste the day without continuing to pursue actual scumminess.

Roleblocker is usually Mafia and with all the Town roles revealed it has to be in the game.
That's terrible logic to base a lynch on. The old Slife slot's role was a roleblocker so this argument falls apart.
Slife was lynched. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Roleblocker and 1 x Lightning Rod.

Anyway, I still think Rainbow Cloud is the scummiest and I don't buy their claim
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

That's terrible logic to base a lynch on. The old Slife slot's role was a roleblocker so this argument falls apart.
That's an argument that can be used against you, actually. A town roleblocker has already flipped. Why would there be a second one?

By the way, what is your opinion on Lone_Garurumon?

Even better than Rainbow Cloud? You even suggested they be vig shot. If you're going to lynch me, at least don't waste the day without continuing to pursue actual scumminess.

Anyway, I still think Rainbow Cloud is the scummiest and I don't buy their claim
Vote: Rainbow Cloud

It's true Rainbow Cloud is barely posting and could be more active, but if I had known you were also a Roleblocker I would have recommended you instead. I can't buy two Town Roleblocker claims. that said i would find it amusing if you actually ended up the mafia's roleblocker counterpart

That's an argument that can be used against you, actually. A town roleblocker has already flipped. Why would there be a second one?

By the way, what is your opinion on Lone_Garurumon?
How am I supposed to know, I didn't make the game. Ugh, this is why I prefer Vanilla games; no role BS that takes away from skill and actual scumhunting.

I'm feeling better about LG based on his reaction to my vote and the fact that apparently it's common here now for silenced players to vote/unvote to reveal they've been silenced.

It's true Rainbow Cloud is barely posting and could be more active, but if I had known you were also a Roleblocker I would have recommended you instead. I can't buy two Town Roleblocker claims. that said i would find it amusing if you actually ended up the mafia's roleblocker counterpart
Who's scummier, RC or I? If you can explain how I'm scummier I can at least rest a bit easier knowing I'm not being mislynched over something stupid. It's frustrating as hell being suspected for something that's out of my control, as opposed to something I actually did wrong. How am I supposed to defend myself, other than tell the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom