• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Cloud was dead in the water at that point. Pushing a vig kill on RC as scum isn't hard to believe when RC was the likeliest lynch going forth and it would've been making the best of a bad situation to make yourself look good.

Actually I already said this earlier...:

As for me, I don't know what else to say other than being a strong advocate of vigilante killing Rainbow Cloud last night. Alex Kaz claimed to be Roleblocked, so you can't say I planned to make Rainbow Cloud Roleblock Midorikawa so when they're lynched I look good anyway.

We might have actually gotten rid of Rainbow Cloud earlier if the people that were against him actually spoke up and voted with me...! But instead:

Teken-van-leven-op-de-website.jpg

... and I'M the one being suspected for taking the initiative! Incredible!!!

I don't like this level of progression at all, from "Hey, maybe I should prove HumanDawn is telling the truth about being Vanillized." to "Maybe we should just vigilante kill him..." when I'm honest to god telling the truth and it's just so easy to prove...!!!

@Alex Kaz it was part of my role. I used only my Tracker and my Commuter and Watcher went out with it.

Should we ask @Midorikawa to kill Human? It would confirm her role while also almost assuredly helping us, which really in turn helps her as well to get to the end faster.

Let me know and I'll send it in.

@HumanDawn did you claim your game? Maybe it's because I've been skimming a bit more but I haven't seen it.

Also I find the "have RC roleblock Mido" thing interesting. Why would you do that? Mafia would know I'm not lying or would believe me to be town. Having RC block me would mean that if town followed your vig kill suggestion, my kill would fail and town would turn on me and probably waste a day phase lunching me.

It also reminds me of something TheMissingno tried in a mafia when he was mafia. I was indep and working with town and he thought to try to kill me as a town type of thing since town wasn't fully trusting I was on their side.

Let me know and I'll send it in.

@HumanDawn did you claim your game? Maybe it's because I've been skimming a bit more but I haven't seen it.

Also I find the "have RC roleblock Mido" thing interesting. Why would you do that? Mafia would know I'm not lying or would believe me to be town. Having RC block me would mean that if town followed your vig kill suggestion, my kill would fail and town would turn on me and probably waste a day phase lunching me.

It also reminds me of something TheMissingno tried in a mafia when he was mafia. I was indep and working with town and he thought to try to kill me as a town type of thing since town wasn't fully trusting I was on their side.

I don't have a game to claim.

I don't get what you mean?

@Feenie your case was not good, which is why i made a better one after, i was the only one to push a vigilante kill on rainbow cloud and you didnt despite suspecting him so much... i believe it falls more on you than me and it's pretty suspicious how you're acting like you deserve more credit and i don't
You shall not fool The Great Oracle with claims like these. Most wise players know quite well how manipulative you can be when under the banner of evil, so it would be no surprise if you were to make statements like this if allied with D.A.R.C.
Should we ask @Midorikawa to kill Human? It would confirm her role while also almost assuredly helping us, which really in turn helps her as well to get to the end faster.
Most certainly. The very worst case would be death of HumanDawn, who while World Collider, would have lost power already. Any other case would benefit us greatly.
Most certainly. The very worst case would be death of HumanDawn, who while World Collider, would have lost power already. Any other case would benefit us greatly.
I'm from the Super Smash Bros Mafia as well, and my ability was that I could've been vigilante but I also had a bulletproof vest. If I chose to use my 1x vigilante shot, then I would lose my bulletproof vest. Likewise, if my bulletproof vest was used then I cannot use the vigilante shot. Anyway I was the attempted nightkill on Night 4, and I know that because I was informed that I lost my vest and could not use my vigilante shot thereby now making me. well. a vanilla I suppose.
I am most willing to trust you, Samus the 1x Suit Bearer. The role, created by my incarnation known as Zexy for the purpose of His first hosted game, has received much positive criticism and was always well liked by Him, it would make most sense for it to be included in this game.
That makes a bad situation worse.

If there was a perfect time to pretend to be Town was Day 4 when Rainbow Cloud was piling up with votes on a meh case. Easy way for Mafia to look Town, yet I opted out of voting Rainbow Cloud.

Honestly I'm thinking people are just getting excited and trying to push a scum narrative on me to make the game easier.
I feel the prescence of wine in front of me. It could have well been you, allied with D.A.R.C., attempting a gambit of this sort.
@Alex Kaz it was part of my role. I used only my Tracker and my Commuter and Watcher went out with it.
I consider most incredible that your role is of this Universe yet only so simplistic.

I feel the presence of anti-Town behavior in front of me. Likely Town I am, chance to prove Town I am easily, but thou act thus?

I feel the presence of anti-Town behavior in front of me. Likely Town I am, chance to prove Town I am easily, but thou act thus?

Why are you imitating Zexy?

@Zexy so am I shooting HD? The fact he wanted RC to roleblock me but also was vying for me shooting RC seems too contradictory for town.

@Zexy so am I shooting HD? The fact he wanted RC to roleblock me but also was vying for me shooting RC seems too contradictory for town.

??? I did not want Rainbow Cloud to Roleblock you!! From what we know Alex Kaz was Roleblocked ._.

Sorry for my absence. Fellowship application took over and I'm happy to say that I got in. Need to iron out some details.

Anyways, is there anything that I should comment on in particular while I catch up on the thread?

I did refrain from voting RC due to the Bomb claim, just didn't feel the need to actively mention it.

Why you didn't feel the need to mention the bomb claim? It seems something it is swept under the rug considering the flip.

actually the last thing i could claim is my 1x watcher, which cant be used because of n2 vanillaization

Were you directly vanillanized or were the roles used for you instead?

@Midorikawa I am also on board with you vigilante killing Human.

Why you didn't feel the need to mention the bomb claim? It seems something it is swept under the rug considering the flip.
Why are you singling out jd? Was he the only one to not mention the bomb claim... I don't recall. curse this memory of mine Also are you having suspicions about him due to this or?

@Feenie your case was not good, which is why i made a better one after, i was the only one to push a vigilante kill on rainbow cloud and you didnt despite suspecting him so much... i believe it falls more on you than me and it's pretty suspicious how you're acting like you deserve more credit and i don't
What's the point of this post? First, you weren't the only one who suggested a vig on RC, and even if you did, what does trying to take credit for it do for you? You weren't seeing the case on RC and asked what other's suspected in him, but then claim you made a better case on him?
VOTE FOR VIGILANTE TO BE ON: Rainbow Cloud

Basically almost little to no effort to solve the game, and just shows up when it's convenient. I don't know what this slot suspects, who it trusts, what its opinions are and the unclear nature of it.
I don't see how this is a better case; this just repeated the suspicions about RC that were echoed before.

HD looks really antsy. I thought his play seemed off this game, and his votes on Zachie and RC felt like bandwagoning because he hasn't suspected either before a wagon started on them (in the latter case, it was RC's wagon on D4 when they were voteless). He wasn't the only one who suggested an RC be vig'd, and definitely not the only one who pushed for his case the most or even first, so it's weird that he wants credit for denouncing RC. The idea that he's FA's role counterpart makes a lot of sense and a lead worth pursuing. Feel free to vig away @Midorikawa

jd and Feenie look townier. There's probably 2/3 scum left max. Tbh lynching HumanDawn + Pikochu + Lone_Garurumon should probably win the game.

@Zexy FinalArcadia summed it up very nicely.

@Pikochu as I said it seemed self evident why I wouldn't vote RC since my role is good for town. I probably should have said something like "I agree with the RC lynch" though.

There's something I noticed that seems to prove Human is lying.

the last thing i could claim is my 1x watcher, which cant be used because of n2 vanillaization

it was part of my role. I used only my Tracker and my Commuter and Watcher went out with it.

First he's saying the last thing he could claim is 1x watcher, later when he replied to me he mentions he also had a commuter ability.

There's something I noticed that seems to prove Human is lying.

First he's saying the last thing he could claim is 1x watcher, later when he replied to me he mentions he also had a commuter ability.

Because I already claimed it before?

Day 6 ~ Infernal Internal
Day 6 ~ Infernal Internal

~Flashback~

“Ugh. I’m not going to do that again.” Elementar was sitting awkwardly on the white-tiled floor, panting.

“No, I suggest you don’t.” Elementar, surprisingly unsurprised, contorted his torso around and looked acceptingly at the figure on the other side of the room.

“And what do I call you?”

“You. Or me. Or WE. What do you want me to be?” After humouring himself with a basic rhyme, Dark Elementar chuckled maniacally.

“You’re crazier than I expected.”

“What did you expect? Something more like you?” Elementar knew that what he thought, but remained in silent thought nevertheless.

“First instincts suggest that I don’t like you. Are you really based off me?”

“Hehe. Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. I like seeing your internal confliction, so I won’t enlighten you. You’ll forever be battling your deepest insecurities. I’m glad I did that to myself. Oh, and thanks for separating myself from you by the way. I feel much more… free. I’m just constant. I never feel shoved back into the corners of a mind, unconscious until I finally push through as my power grows. My power feels complete now. And now, I have this!” Dark Elementar was holding up the Dark Stone. Both him and the stone were radiating a purple aura that stood out from his dark grey skin and blood-red eyes. “I can’t wait to use this. But unfortunately, you need to attack me first. Why don’t you just do it now? We’ll attack each other and be done with it.”

“No. I’m not instigating the stone’s power.”

“*sigh* Well, I’ll give it to you. It was a smart ‘safety’ feature. We both know I’m going to attack you. I may as well do it now.” Dark flames became reality and shot out from Dark Elementar’s hand, consuming Elementar whilst he lay on the ground. “Ah, this is satisfying. Although, it would be better if I saw your unconscious body on the ground.”

Underneath the onslaught of searing cloud, Elementar puffed out words that seemed to inspire himself. Unfortunately, they would never inspire anyone else. “I won’t lose myself to you.”

“Oh, please shut up. This isn’t some cheesy movie made by ME, Elementar. This is your fantasy turned into a nightmare reality. We are now different. Your freedom came at the cost of mine. And I choose to exercise it; firstly, by destroying your precious universes.”

“We’ll see in due time.” Elementar clapped his hands together and glowed radiantly against the black, fiery haze. The light burst through the blanket of smoke and cracked the darkness. The blast hit Dark Elementar with immense power, and began to pierce through his soul.

“I… I am always alive… I live through you!” And like that, Dark Elementar succumbed to his largest weakness; light.

HumanDawn was killed. They were…

Hello HumanDawn. You are Dark Elementar.

You are a manifestation of Elementar’s darkness created after he separated himself. You were the reason behind the attacks during Periodic Table Mafia when your conscious took over. You are now two separate entities, and you want revenge by taking your former host’s life with your newly created D.A.R.C. (Destructive Annihilators of Recalcitrant Conviction) organisation.

You are an avatar of the elements. Because of your powers, you are D.A.R.C.’s Master of Elements. You have five natural elements that you can draw power from to aid your organisation. All can only be used once, and no more than one can be used during one night. They are as follows:

· Fire – Burns up the target’s role and makes them a vanilla. Their original Role PM will not appear to the thread if they die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Incinerate: [PLAYER].

· Water – The game is filled with water. The player who posts the most during that day will have a 50% chance of death. You can do this by replying to this PM with Drown Game Tomorrow.

· Nature – Grows a large forest. All players who don’t vote during the next day phase will be silenced for the night, and will have a 25% chance of being roleblocked. You can do this by replying to this PM with Grow Forest Tomorrow.

· Electricity – You will draw the result of a random action, and the target will receive another random result. You can do this by replying to this PM with Shock: [PLAYER].

· Air – You can blow a target away, but also make them short of breath. This means they’ll be unlynchable for the next day phase, but they can only post 5 times. You can do this by replying to this PM with Blast [PLAYER] Away.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

HumanDawn was killed. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Master of the Elements.

~Flashback Ended~

Elementar was sitting in a salvaged office chair that had seemed to survive the destruction of his basement. The newly created dent in the spine of the chair was quite comfortable, he’d noted.

Hmm… Who are you now?

It is now Day 6. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless ended via Hyper-Majority or everyone has voted. With 9 players alive, HM will be achieved with 6 votes.

Any reason for voting me as opposed to someone like Piko, who's done essentially nothing since subbing in, or jd, who has been similarly unhelpful?

Anyway, given HD's flip, I'd say it's a pretty damn high likelihood that FA's the original Elementar. Making her effectively infinitely confirmed Town.

It appears my hypothesis couldn't have been more correct. The answer of the Second Puzzle was indeed Elementar, yet the answers jdthebud and Pikochu were considered incorrect by Him for the Third Puzzle, for I need to use the roles' characters' names, not the players'.

The one known as HumanDawn died and the abilities of his that were revealed shed more light, in a twist of irony of his D.A.R.C.ness, to all the strange occurences of the past few days. It appears he indeed held the power of Fire, to strip one of their role, mirroring FinalArcadia's claimed role. The power of Water is such that has a 50% chance of causing death, a mirror to FinalArcadia's claimed power of 50% death to whoever may have lied about their claim. The power of Nature is the one that caused a silence to all non-voters a few days ago. The power of Electricity is such that mirrors FinalArcadia's claimed Overpower ability. And finally, the power of Air, which rendered Rainbow Cloud unlynchable for a day. It is most certain that FinalArcadia is confirmed to be Elementar.

It is my belief, Alex Kaz, that Lone_Garurumon would not be the correct person to push next. Instead, I would suggest:

VOTE: Pikochu

That theory of FinalArcadia's, suggesting that the Third Puzzle wording is such to imply that the Godfather took no part in Opal's lynch, points to Pikochu as prime suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom