• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never voted once have I been in this game, but died last night I have. My blessings and faith in who remains I have.

Lone_Garurumon said:
Any reason for voting me as opposed to someone like Piko, who's done essentially nothing since subbing in, or jd, who has been similarly unhelpful?
jd has been cleared by FA, so it's definitely not him.

VOTE: Pikochu.

This case was pretty much gone over last phase...

Thanks, Midori! And nice that we've avoided a town death yet again.
@FinalArcadia my NA worked this time around I hope.
It did, thank you!

On that note, I used my ability (one of the shots) on Pikochu, but the message I received was that he didn't do anything last night. Must mean he's a tracker, I guess? But he did say on D5 that his last shot had been used, so that might be the truth. But it's hard to know when Human likely would've been putting in a kill and this ability of Human's could've been used:
Electricity – You will draw the result of a random action, and the target will receive another random result. You can do this by replying to this PM with Shock: [PLAYER].
Though based on behavior, Pikochu seems scummier than Lone_Garurumon and he fits that Puzzle that Zexy has much better than LG.

VOTE: Pikochu

@Pikochu
What game is your role from? What happened with your ability on N5?

Wow another night without a townie kill. Either town has some great protection or scum has given up.

I actually think LG is scummier than Piko, but it doesn't really matter which one we lynch first at this point, since it's most likely between those two.

VOTE: Pikochu

My role is 2x smart mouth. Basically, I target a player and I get to find out what that player has done to me that night.

In Night 1, Night targeted swarla which returned nothing. In Night 4, I was targeted to redirect my action to Slife, which Slife returned nothing.

If Pikochu is telling the truth, he's Rocket Raccoon from the Guardians of the Galaxy game, seen here. We know there has to be a decent amount of roles from that game due to Bruce Banner's win-con which said he needed to lynch at least two characters from Guardians of the Galaxy. Really want to hear Lone_Garurumon's claim so we can figure out which one seems less likely.

UNVOTE: Pikochu
VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

@FinalArcadia what about the extra ability?
The extra one I didn't use for informative purposes; I targeted someone who I felt would give us the best chance of all making it through the night phase alive.

Pikochu we shall trust for now, yet FinalArcadia could use her power of overpower for confirmation.
My vote I shall change accordingly:

UNVOTE: Pikochu
VOTE: Lone_Garurumon

It appears there is a liar among the two. I am more willing to believe it is Lone_Garurumon, for his claim is easier to fake and harder to prove by FinalArcadia and Guardians of the Galaxy Mafia should provide enough players for Hulk's win condition.

I'm thinking the same thing as Zexy. Plus, sensor isn't a custom role, it's a generic one in that you can find it on the Mafiascum Wiki with that exact same name and effect. If that one Puzzle said that only one non-custom role remains and we know who that one is, then it seems like Lone_Garurumon's claim can't be true.

UNVOTE: Pikochu.
VOTE: Lone_Garurumon.

On second thought, Pikochu bringing attention to himself on Night 5 with his night action being redirected seems like a more reckless town move...

I'm a 1x Sensor from Artemis Waffowl Mafia. I can look at a lynch's wagon and see how many scum were on it. I used it in N3 to look for a bussing on Zachie, and I got that there was only one scum on it, which would've been HD.
If this is true why did you not mention so before?

I'm thinking the same thing as Zexy. Plus, sensor isn't a custom role, it's a generic one in that you can find it on the Mafiascum Wiki with that exact same name and effect. If that one Puzzle said that only one non-custom role remains and we know who that one is, then it seems like Lone_Garurumon's claim can't be true.
Welcome to the nearing end. Little normal roles remain. Custom is key.
Of the good, a normal, generic role remains. However, simplicity is integral to society's running. After the end of their game, they feel persecuted and oppressed. They have two egos, but into one role. They've appeared before, and they are essential to survival. They who currently act under this name holds a similar name to the old name; the old name of a seven.
Who am I?
Yet, I see another. A Godfather remains, and as Opal loses her name to the grave, those she could have overtaken ignore her. Especially they who won easily. They are like Darth Vader.
Who am I?
The Puzzle says "Little normal roles", not one. There could still easily be two, but probably not three with the numbers we have left. The puzzle also says that the Godfather ignored RC, that can't mean me, since I voted for him that day.
Rainbow Cloud (6) - Slife, FinalArcadia, HumanDawn, Alex Kaz, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon
But you know who didn't? Piko.
Vote: Pikochu

If this is true why did you not mention so before?
Because I never had a reason to object to any of the lynches after that point from what I knew. SM was on the wagon and not looking great, so it could've been him, RC wasn't on the wagon, but still looked bad and there was at least one scum not on the wagon, and HD was also on the wagon, got lynched, and turned out to be the scum on that wagon. I didn't have a reason to come out and say what I knew because no-one was doing anything obviously against it.

Because I never had a reason to object to any of the lynches after that point from what I knew. SM was on the wagon and not looking great, so it could've been him, RC wasn't on the wagon, but still looked bad and there was at least one scum not on the wagon, and HD was also on the wagon, got lynched, and turned out to be the scum on that wagon. I didn't have a reason to come out and say what I knew because no-one was doing anything obviously against it.
But you're a 1x, meaning once it is used you are essentially a vanilla. You have nothing to lose coming out with your role, and it would only have strengthened the case against Human--especially since Midori was asking everyone if she should use her vig kill on him. I see no reason as to why you wouldn't say that you used your ability. It would have essentially cleared you in the process of doing so.

The Puzzle says "Little normal roles", not one.
Of the good, a normal, generic role remains.
That definitely sounds like a single role imo.

And adding on to what Feenie said, it doesn't make sense not to have outed your information since your ability was only 1x anyway with no fear of outing it and additionally that it would've told us that a lot of scum was among the non-Zachie voters. Considering 8 people were on the Zachie wagon (a majority of the game) knowing that at least two scum had to be in the remaining however many would've been a really helpful bit of info. That's why I don't buy this. And just 1x sensor seems not to fit the other roles we've seen anyway. Honestly, I have a hard time believing that 3/4 scum thought it'd be a good idea not to bus Zachie at that point too.

Okay wait, I just realized that 3/4 scum would've included Zachie himself + RC who we know didn't vote Zachie, so scratch that part lol. But the rest still stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom