• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase Update Delay
tbh I am fine with lynching either Lone or Pikochu, but I guess I'll go with the wagon today.

[UNVOTE] Pikochu.
[VOTE] Lone_Garurumon.

Endgame ~ Written in Blue
Endgame ~ Written in Blue

Official Votals
Lone_Garurumon (6) - Alex Kaz, FinalArcadia, Zexy, Slife, Feenie, jdthebud
Pikochu (1) - Lone_Garurumon

I’m still here. You’re losing yourself. You hear me? You’re losing YOURSELF.

“Ugh!” Elementar awoke sharply, sweat oozing effortlessly out of his skin whilst his lungs squealed for air. He looked cautiously around the room, reluctantly hoping that the voice in his head was a part of his disconsolate dreams. When he was satisfied that he was alone, he let his head hit the pillow again.

I’m never gone. I’m in your head!

He darted back up again, and spoke aloud to seemingly no one. “I destroyed you… But who…”

Who were you talking to near the café? Who stole that hair, Elementar?

“It was you.”

Was it, or was it all in your mind?

“I’m… not crazy.”

How do you know? Did anyone else see me?

“No! You have to still be here. But how?”

…Good luck. The voice switched off like a light, but stabbed his head boldly as it left eagerly. Elementar gently rested his head upright against the bedhead, thinking tirelessly on where to go next.

I can’t be crazy… There’s only one way to find out. Leaping out of the warm sheets and blanket, Elementar landed in his office chair and began writing furiously on a slightly torn piece of paper. At the top of page were the words, ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’

Meanwhile, the assortment of characters recruited into the Bulbagarden defence team were taking part in their final battle. Anankos was strong, but with the combined strength of Corrin and the other characters, was brought down and the final member of D.A.R.C. was officially defeated. SoaringDylan aimed the Realmic Gun at the dragon’s scaly face, and watched as their last threat faded into its home world.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were…

Hello Lone_Garurumon. You are Anankos.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia. You are Corrin’s secret father. Over the past few centuries, you have become crazy. In your last moments of human form, you told the rest of your family to escape to neighbouring kingdoms. You are now in your dragon form, and manipulate the outer kingdoms by controlling other characters.

You know a lot about each character in Fates, and you have possessed many of them. Because of this power, you are D.A.R.C.’s Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, you will send the result of being aligned with the World Colliders. Each night, you can use your abilities to find out about someone’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Manipulate: PLAYER. However, during one night only, you can possess a player. You will be able to redirect this player’s action, and they will receive these new results. However, you will also receive the results they would have received without the redirection. You can do this by replying to this PM with Possess PLAYER1 and Manipulate PLAYER2. You can’t use this at the same time as your role cop ability.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

NOTE: Now that Dark Elementar has died, you have been gifted with the Dark Stone. During one night only, you may use one of Dark Elementar’s abilities, even if they have already been used.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor.

The celebrations were splendidly sombre; fraudulent joy was overcome by a low-hanging sorrow. Even those of a tender age, such as Elise, could pick up the vibes.

“We have to leave now, don’t we?”

Xander hid his fear. “We do. But we get to return home. Don’t you miss everyone?”

“…I do. It’s just; I’ll miss everyone here too.”

Xander’s heart cracked a little. “I will too.” He pulled his little sister into his arms.

By this stage, Elementar had come down taken the Realmic Gun. He stood with other members in the corner; an emotional mix that no one could understand. It didn’t seem to help when Minerva approached him.

“So, it’s almost time.”

“I guess it has to be.”

“Well, reality was fun. I can say it’s something I’ll never forget.”

“Actually, you will. When you return home, you’ll forget all of this. That’s another reason I never initiated the program.”

“Oh.” Awkward silence boiled between the two. “How’s Artemis?”

“He was okay. We’ve already sent all of the injured characters home. They’ll be waiting for you when you get back.”

Minerva paused. “Look, I’m sorry. For what I said earlier. You didn’t deserve it.”

“I did. But I hope I make up for it.”

“I think you have.” The French girl smiled and turned briskly. “Alright, time to go people. It’s time we go home.” She turned back and whispered, “Don’t tell them about their memories. It’s better that way.” Elementar nodded and followed her as she made a line with the other characters. One by one, Elementar walked past, and with a nod and apologetic smile, pulled the trigger and sent each character back to their world.

swarla Slife has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello swarla Slife. You are Peter (Star-Lord) Quill.

You are from Elementar’s most recent game, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia. You died late in the game, but your role was never used. You are the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. After your mother died as a child, you were abducted as raised as a ravager. Now, you are searching for your father, whilst maintaining peace within your new group.

You are well-known for your dance skills and retro music. Because of your good taste, you are the World Colliders’ Dancer. On a specific night, you can choose to play a specific mixtape. The mixtapes will each complete something different, and you cannot use them more than once. You can choose which mixtape to use by replying to this PM with Play: Mixtape #. If a target is required, type under the above action with Start Dance-Off with: [PLAYER].

· Mixtape #1 will start a dance off, where you and your target will be involved in the battle so furiously that you’ll both be distracted for two nights. Neither of you will be able to use another role during that time.

· Mixtape #2 will catch the attention of another player, and draw a random night action.

· Secret Mixtape – Its effect is currently unknown. You will need to choose a target for this role.

You are aligned with the World Colliders and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

swarla Slife has won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Dancer.

Nightwing101 Pikochu has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Nightwing101 Pikochu. You are Rocket Racoon.

You appeared in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia. You are the genetically modified racoon who can talk. You are an expert in weaponry, and create a bomb from the simplest materials. You are insecure, and usually push people away to avoid being hurt.

You are the biggest smart-allec of the group. Because of your smart talk, you are the World Colliders’ 2 x Smart Mouth. During two night phases, you can use your ability on a target and get them to talk. This will reveal the target’s whole action to you for the night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Insult: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with the World Colliders and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Nightwing101 Pikochu has won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their 2 x Smart-Mouth.

Feenie has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Feenie. You are Samus.

You appeared in Elementar’s first game; Super Smash Bros. Mafia. In order to compensate for the reduced player total, your role was adjusted by Zexy. You are the protagonist of the Nintendo series “Metroid”. Your main enemy is Ridley, a dragon that did appear in the story mode of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

You have a suit that you use on your missions. Without this suit, you are known as Zero Suit Samus. In Brawl, you could get rid of your suit to use your Final Smash, but arguably, you wouldn’t be as strong. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Suit Bearer. You are Bulletproof with your suit, but you can choose to get rid of your suit in exchange for the chance to kill a player you think is aligned with the mafia through a vigilante kill. This can occur during one night only. If used, you will become Zero Suit Samus and lose the ability to survive a nightkill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Kill: [PLAYER].

Feenie won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Suit Bearer.

Zexy has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Zexy. You are Olive.

You are a rare player on Bulbagarden, but during Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia, you produced one of the most memorable mafia performances seen in a long time. After somehow avoiding a Day 1 lynch in where you were a prime target, you acted as a powerful prophet and pretended to know everything about the game. You maintained the hilarious posting style for the entire game, even after all of your teammates died extremely quickly. When two were lynched on the same day, you were left alone (with no powers left) against 11 players. Miraculously, you brought almost everyone down, and brought the game back down to 2 vs. 1. You sadly were lynched during the last phase, after a very long decision.

You claimed to have received 3 puzzles and 3 mysteries in regular intervals over the course of the game, where you could submit answers and gain more knowledge about the game’s status. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Ascetic Early Voteless Cryptic Prophet. During several nights of the game, you will receive puzzles and mysteries that will help you solve the game. During Night 1, 3 and 5, you will receive a small puzzle. You may submit an answer to each of these puzzles, and will be told if they are correct or incorrect submissions. During Nights 2, 4 and 6, you will receive a mystery. This will be a lengthy passage about the game that can be broken down into clues. No answer is required for any of these mysteries. Additionally, you cannot be targeted by any other roles (excluding the mafia nightkill) and you need to maintain a post-restriction based on Olive’s. That means very cryptic, a large, descriptive vocabulary, use of an ancient writing style and weird analogies. You still have the ability to be as creative as you like. Additionally, Olive stated that they weren’t able to vote until the end of the game. As such, you are voteless until Day 4 begins.

Zexy won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Ascetic Cryptic Prophet.

jdthebud won in the endgame. They were…

Hello jdthebud. You are Mario/Dr. Mario.

You appeared in Elementar’s first hosted game, Super Smash Bros. Mafia. You are the mascot of all of Nintendo, and a beloved character from the most successful gaming series of all time (which is named after you). Your role throughout your games is to usually save your Princess Peach from Bowser, and you are usually successful.

But that’s not all. You also have an alter ego called Dr. Mario. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Doctor. Every night, you can choose to save one person from a night-kill (including yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: [PLAYER].

jdthebud won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Doctor.

Alex Kaz has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Alex Kaz. You are Azura.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia, where you were the second member of a cult with a town wincon. You all died after Day 1 when your leader was lynched. You are the Vallite princess who was passed as a member of the Nohrian royal family, but was stolen by Hoshido as revenge for Corrin’s theft. You are quite secretive, and are secretly Corrin’s cousin. You sing beautifully, and when in conjunction with your pendant and the song “Lost in Thoughts All Alone,” you can generate a special power. However, this power comes at a high cost, and inflicts severe pain on you.

As said above, you have the great ability to sing and mesmerise the audience. Because of this talent (that allows you to make a unit move twice) and your close bond with Corrin, you are the World Colliders’ Singer and 1 x Motivator. If you die, a random role from the game will be revealed to the mafia. Additionally, during one night phase of the game, you can inspire a player by singing, and allowing their night action to occur twice that one night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Sing To: [PLAYER].

Alex Kaz won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Singer and 1 x Motivator.

Midorikawa has survived and won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Midorikawa. You are Kaze.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia. You are the green-haired ninja who joins Corrin in all routes of the game. You are kind and quiet, who becomes Corrin’s loyal retainer. You have a twin brother, Saizo, who is extremely different to you.

You are involved with the Hoshido royal family, but are willing to join another kingdom for the right cause. Because of your good judgement, you are an Alignment Chooser. You can either choose to be aligned with yourself, or the World Colliders. If you choose to be aligned with the World Colliders, you will adopt their wincon and become a 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard. If you choose to remain by yourself, you can choose between being a Survivor or Unlyncher. If you choose Survivor, to help you survive until the endgame, you are a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof. If you choose Unlyncher, you will be a 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard. Your ninja kill will be undetectable by Trackers, Watchers or any other similar roles that are hypothetically in this game. You can use your ninja kill by replying to this PM with Throw Shuriken At: [PLAYER]. Your bodyguard ability can be used to protect a player from the nightkill, but you will die if this player is targeted. However, this can’t be used alongside the ninja kill. You can use your bodyguard ability by replying to this PM with Jump In Front Of: [PLAYER] (note: this can only be used as a World Collider or Unlyncher). Your bulletproof status (when survivor) will allow you to survive one nightkill attempt at your life.

You will choose your alignment before the beginning of the game, and have your wincon adopted accordingly.

NOTE: Survivor was chosen. As such, you are aligned with yourself, and are a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof. You win if you survive until the end of the game.

Midorikawa has survived and won in the endgame. They were aligned with themselves and were a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof Survivor.

Midorikawa has won the game! They were an Independent Survivor.

And like that, they were gone.

Days passed, and, worrying about his members’ wellbeing, ME decided to check up on Elementar.

Knock. No reply. Knock knock. When everything remained silent, ME used his large, metallic arm to smash the door down and inspect the room. Floating above Elementar’s bed, glowing in magnificent sea blue, was a universe sphere. Inscribed in dark blue and revolving around the equator, were the words ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’ A note lay underneath it. ME read it mentally.

Not all the mafia characters have been returned. There are still two left. So, thank you to whoever reads this, and those who don’t. I’ll forget you soon. I wonder what it feels like to fade... Don’t question my actions. There can’t be mafia without the town. ~Elementar

Unknown to ME and his moderators, Elementar had tracked down his last opponent; his reincarnated self. Dark Elementar had hidden out in an abandoned underground carpark, and after moving stupendous amounts of technology, had created a production chain. The dark energy he was composed of could multiply and create new beings.

“So, you came to your senses?”

“I’m not crazy. How’d you do it?”

“The hair I took allowed me to set up a telepathic connection.” It’s fun, isn’t it? Elementar snarled innocently and grimaced at the pain in his head. “Anyway, I’ll talk aloud for now. It gives me a more dramatic effect. Do you like my creations? I believe you’ve met my prototype? He was weak. He was meant to be defeated. It allowed me to get away and create D.A.R.C.”

Elementar looked down the rows of car spaces, now taken up by machines that held up dark figures. Each face was different; some resembling Zexy, Max1996, Pika_pika42, the sisters, the Dutch trio and even the section head himself. “I see you’ve been busy. But it doesn’t matter. All the characters have been returned to their homes.”

“Oh, I don’t care about them anymore. I realised I don’t have to hate them. I have to thank them. Your experiments with mafia universes led to my creation. You were the one holding me back. And don’t say you released me out of kindness. We both know you didn’t want this part of us.”

“So you are based off me.”

“Maybe. But soon, I’ll be the only Elementar around.” Dark Elementar’s feet burst into flame and propelled his body forward. He swung wildly with his fists, which were shrouded in electricity. Each connection cracked loudly and stung savagely. Yet, Elementar took each punch and gladly accepted it. Dark Elementar drew his right arm back for a charged up punch, but missed entirely. It didn’t take him long to realise that his forearm had disappeared. “What?” Now, there was a childish terror in his voice. It quivered out of fear. He looked to his side, and saw all his dark clones slowly fading out of existence. “What…” All he could do was repeat the word. He stopped pummelling Elementar and madly twisted and examined his arm, watching the nothingness slowly creep up towards his body. He fell over when his legs began to disappear. “How?”

Elementar, reached into his pocket with his right arm, and took out a slip of paper. “I created out own universe.” On the paper was a set up for a mafia game. Underneath the town roster, was Elementar’s name. Underneath the mafia roster, was Dark Elementar’s name. Other than those words, the only words on the page were located at the top: ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’ “We don’t belong in reality anymore. We belong in a fake world. And I guess we didn’t get to the Realmic Gun in time. We’re fading out of existence. Characters don’t belong in reality.”

“But, I wanted to build my own world…”

“I couldn’t let that happen.” By now, both variants of Elementar had almost faded. Only their chest and head were left. “You know, I was wrong. I do like you.” Dark Elementar remained uncharacteristically silent. “You are me. I obviously don’t like your insane evil qualities, but you have a sense of sadness to you. You want to prove yourself. You feel innocently abandoned.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW ME!”

“I do. I was scared of letting that sadness take over. I’m sorry I gave you away. I regret that much. I wanted to stay whole. Bad always comes hand in hand with the good.” Elementar smiled warmly as both completely faded away. All of him was officially non-existent.

FinalArcadia has won (sort of) in the endgame. They were…

Hello FinalArcaida. You are Elementar.

You are the newish host that is also hosting this game. After Periodic Table Mafia, you escaped the high school the students were taking classes at after you were presumed to have been involved in the violent events taking place. Your whereabouts is currently unknown by everyone (other than yourself).

You are a fan of Fire Emblem, and as such, your usertitle has reflected a class from Awakening for almost your entire life on Bulbagarden. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Grandmaster Tactician. You have a few skills that you can use for different effects. They have one use each, and no more than one can be used each night. They are as follows:

· Can use magic – resets your target’s role to its original status or, if non-applicable, gives the target the ability to type a word and gain a random role associated with the word (may not be a word used in the role’s actual name, such as ‘cop’ or ‘pumpkin.’) You can do this by replying to this PM with Restore: [PLAYER].

· Can use power of elements – depending on the target’s original role (protection/killing/informative/other) you either protect, kill, investigate or roleblock them (in correspondence with the original role). You can do this by replying to this PM with Overpower: [PLAYER].

· Can use sword – wounds player during day. If they don’t role-claim truthfully, they have a 50% chance of dying. You can do this by replying to this PM with Swing Sword At: [PLAYER].

· Can use mind – protects target from all actions during the night and following day, and blocks a random scum action; excluding nightkill.) You can do this by replying to this PM with Outwit: [PLAYER].

· Can use determination – You can protect a player from any actions during the night and the following day. You can do this by replying to this PM with Save: [PLAYER].

NOTE: You are now vanilla, and if you die, your role PM won’t be shown to the thread in the update. However, you have gained the Elemental Sword and the Light Stone. You can choose to use one of your abilities constantly, without a limit. However, you can only choose one. (Overpower was chosen. Elemental Sword was gained as the first Elementar variant to be targeted by the other would receive the sword. Light Stone automatically goes to Elementar if Dark Elementar already has the Elemental Sword. Dark Stone automatically goes to Dark Elementar if Elementar already has the Elemental Sword.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As Dark Elementar has died, your Light Stone is now useless. As such, you cannot use any of your abilities anymore.

Maniacal Engineer, Zexy, Enzap, SoaringDylan, TheCapsFan and Scarlet Sky watched the ball slowly lose its beautiful blue and become a corrupted grey. It soon faded, identical to the Avengers Mafia ball. The end of Elementar’s Mafia Universe was signalled by little flaky wisps of the dead ball.

And that’s the game! Congratulations to the World Colliders and the Survivor (Midorikawa) for winning the game! Well played by each side J

I’d like to thank you all for playing, and @SoaringDylan for being the MoD. I hope you all had fun!

Here are all the night actions that occurred:

Night 1
Pika_pika42 steals Midorikawa's vote
Nightwing101 insults swarla
DarthWolf copchecks Zexy
Rainbow Cloud kills Pika_pika42
Lone_Garurumon rolecops Slife
HumanDawn uses Nature
Rainbow Cloud rolecops FinalArcadia
jdthebud protects Zexy
Zexy submits "Groot" to first puzzle
Night 2 Actions
DarthWolf cop checks FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia overpowers (protects) jdthebud
jdthebud protects FinalArcadia
HumanDawn burns up FinalArcadia's role
Rainow Cloud kills FinalArcadia
Lone_Garurumon rolecops DarthWolf
Night 3
FinalArcadia overpowers Sword Master
Zexy submits 'Corrin' for puzzle 1 and 'Hoshido & Nohr' for puzzle 2
jdthebud protects jdthebud
DarthWolf copchecks FinalArcadia
Rainbow Cloud kills DarthWolf
Rainbow Cloud roleblocks Midorikawa
Lone_Garurumon uses rolecop on Sword Master
HumanDawn blows away Rainbow Cloud
Night 4
Zexy submits "Hulk/Bruce Banner" for puzzle 1
Alex Kaz motivates FinalArcadia
jdthebud protects FinalArcadia
FinalArcadia overpowers Slife
Rainbow Cloud kills Feenie
Rainbow Cloud roleblocks Alex Kaz
Lone_Garurumon possesses Midorikawa onto Alex Kaz
HumanDawn shocks Slife after gaining Smart Mouth
Night 5
HumanDawn kills jdthebud
Lone_Garurumon rolecops Feenie
HumanDawn uses water
Alex Kaz motivates FinalArcadia
jdthebud protects jdthebud
Zexy submits "Elementar" to puzzle 2, "jdthebud" for puzzle 3 (1) and "Pikochu" for puzzle 3 (2)
Midorikawa ninja kills HumanDawn
FinalArcadia overpowers jdthebud
FinalArcadia overpowers Pikochu

The mafia chats had a lot of irrelevant discussion in there, and were Discord conversations. If you’d like to see them, please contact me.

Here are some questions. May you please answer them when you get the chance? Thank you J

Did you enjoy the game?
What did you think of balance and setup?
What did you think of the Flavour Text?
What would you change about this game?
What did you think about the custom roles and/or changes to previous roles?
Any other statements?

Last edited:
Well, GG Town. I gotta admit you guys were on point with this game. You didn't let anything get past and managed to pick everything we screwed up. I'm really not upset to lose to a Town like this.
We started out strong too, but we really started floundering after 3 nights of no kill.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yeah, I had fun.
It was actually pretty fair for the levels of power we had in this game. A minor gripe is FA getting an infinite use rolecop after we Vanillaized her, since it kinda falsely advertised what we'd do.
It was great as always. (y)
We would've made a f*cking kill on those 3 nights.
I'm actually not sure what changes you made to previous roles, but the new custom roles were very powerful. The two halves of Elementar balanced each other out pretty well, but Zexy really had the potential to throw out balance, since the riddles he was solving were practically mod confirming the alignments of players.

Yeahhh great victory for Town. GG overall.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes though dying early was a bummer.

I think the game was equally balanced and had a fair setup.

The flavour text was out of this universe, it was amazing and thanks for having me in it. :)

Me not dying N1. Nothing really, all good.

The roles were really different and unique. The concept was great and it was even a enjoyable game to even spectate.

Any other statements?
This victory was truly deserved by the Town. It was a really nice and coordinated effort. Everyone played really well.

Waiting for your next game, Elementar.

Great game everyone and thanks Elementar for hosting!

Did you enjoy the game?

Yeah, had a lot of fun playing this game.
Setup was fairly balanced given a lot of custom and never before used roles were present.
I would tone down Zexy's role's power, even though making it this way is understandable since that's how Olive played and it was a role based on them.
The Elementar roles were both pretty strong but since they were of different alignment they kind of balanced each other out.
The Olive role was, as Lone_Garurumon said, essentially given mod confirmed hints about alignments which felt a bit unfair. Although I have to give Zexy credit for successfully bluffing his way into making the mafia think he can't be nightkilled. He couldn't even be doctor protected because of his ability, so that bluff was 11/10 really.

Any other statements?
Looking at the night actions, it seems mafia had some bad rng both with their abilities' use and with nightkills. Although jd did a pretty good job at that.

Last edited:
Did you enjoy the game?
Yes! And I enjoyed seeing all the roles since I wasn't in every Elementar game.

Pretty balanced although I've always been a bit iffy on self-targeting doctor.

The flavour text was great! Nice to see your take on your different personalities :p.

Not sure I would change it, but like Alex said the role based on Olive was a bit powerful information-wise, even if we had to actually solve the mysteries. In the end it made the last lynch decision easy for town, although the vig kill on HD obviously made a big difference as well.

That overpowering action is not something I've seen before, and it can be really powerful when used on the doctor :). The role based on @Olive was a stroke of genius!

Any other statements?
Nice town victory with good coordination for the most part. I gave myself a pat on the back for predicting the FA kill N2, and then it turned out I was doubly protected on the last night haha.

Did you enjoy the game?
Definitely!
Setup was great, balance seems slightly pro-town with my role, even though mafia had some strong roles. TBH I thought it would be less useful than it ended up being.
Really good, perhaps you can top ME this year :)
Nothing, probably. Maybe prevent those early unneeded mislynches.
Setup-wise it was great. Balance-wise it could be just a little better, but still good.
Any other statements?
It is my belief that this game achieved the outcome I, the Great Oracle, has most hoped for. It is with great pleasure that I announce I thoroughly enjoyed this game. I would like to give most gratitude to Him, who was the one who hosted this game, to all World Colliders comrades as well as Midorikawa, for we couldn't have defeated the Dark Elementar without her help. His MoDness SoaringDylan deserves thanks to. The forces of D.A.R.C. I must commend for their good effort, yet even if it wasn't fruitful.
My sacred purpose on this Universe was fulfilled, and thus my Oracle powers are expended. I can now retire and enjoy what's left of my life in a lakeside house, fishing most of the day :)

Yes, we did it, town!! And congrats to Midori as well for her indep win! Things really came together toward the end, though mafia put in a good effort too!

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes indeed, it was a lot of fun and the later stages in particular were a blast.
The setup was cool and I do like the games that pull from past games like this while also adding in some surprises. Town might've been a touch stronger since it seems like we had a lot of investigative power and Zexy's role was pretty strong (the puzzles were very interesting to read and try to figure out btw!), but it was probably close to being as balanced as you can get with role madness.
Excellent as always, and I liked the whole "Elementar/Dark Elementar" element to it!
me not having such bad judgment in the first couple of phases like adamantly thinking Darth was scum and Zachie was town lmao

I don't really have any complaints about the way the game was run or setup, so can't think of anything!
The custom roles were very interesting; I especially liked the ones that Human and myself had and the ways they mirrored each other. Zexy's Oracle was neat too, and he played that role very well. Custom roles are fun to see since they're an element of surprise while also just being something new to enjoy and try out. Changes to previous roles fit this game well too.
Any other statements?
It was a great game, and thank you for hosting Elementar and thanks to SoaringDylan for MoDing!
I gave myself a pat on the back for predicting the FA kill N2,
When I saw that in the night actions list up there, I was like, "Wow, I need to thank jd for that save there" haha! I'm surprised you protected me when I don't think I was looking town at all at that point having mislynched twice, but nicely done!

When I saw that in the night actions list up there, I was like, "Wow, I need to thank jd for that save there" haha! I'm surprised you protected me when I don't think I was looking town at all at that point having mislynched twice, but nicely done!
I believed your claim to call out a lie in-thread since I'd seen that role as town before, and if you were town mafia would want to get rid of that role ASAP. I liked the double protection on me in N5 too :)

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah, it was a fun game and the teams seemed to be pretty well balanced, I think we were a bit unlucky with our targets as we seemed to be picking the protected targets most of the time or our plans didn't really go to plan.

The game seemed fairly balanced, I think the Oracle role may have tipped it a bit more in favour of town but we did have some strong roles as mafia, we just didn't manage to use them to the full potential.

The flavour text was excellent and was great to read :)

I would change our targets and tactics for the nights we didn't have kills but that's only really with the knowledge of hindsight. I would also work harder with my own performance in the game which wasn't my best.

The roles were interesting, particularly FA's, Human's and Zexy's roles. I thought the Oracle seemed a bit too OP during the game but that was mainly because we believed Zexy's bluff that he couldn't be nightkilled, Zexy also played the role excellently throughout the game.

Any other statements?

Yeah, it was a great game, thanks for hosting Elementar, thanks for MoDing SoaringDylan. Congrats to town and Mido, well played and a good victory and thanks to everyone on the mafia team with me, it didn't work out this time but be gave it a good attempt and it was fun being scum with you.

Last edited:
Yes, @Zexy 's bluff was good, although I didn't believe it since I've used Ascetic as a host before. Fortunately for him I was town in this game :). I made a mistake by asking him about it late in the game since at that point he was established town and I shouldn't have drawn attention to it.

Good game everyone!

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes!
Fairly balanced with some cool roles
Very detailed and impressive
Not have let myself be mislynched, but it was pushed by scum so not too big of a deal in the end. Though first time in a while I've been mislynched (or lynched at all), almost forgot what it feels like haha
As mentioned before, very creative and consistent with the world/character building. If I didn't know any better I'd think Elementar was a writer for the MCU.
Any other statements?
A pretty commanding town victory overall; a rare and beautiful sight nowadays, especially in a NOC game. I still could have played better as town, but at least my scumhunting senses were on point, so quite satisfied as a whole. Thanks for the great game @Elementar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom