• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Elementar's Mafia Universe ~ Endgame (Written in Blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Opening Post and Player Rost
  • Elementar

How's it going?
    Reaction score
    Elementar’s Mafia Universe

The flavour text will continue from the end of Periodic Table Mafia. And I hope you have fun playing the game :)

Prologue ~ Black Snow

Elementar neared the summit. Light layers of tears became crusted upon the skin of his cheeks, like a plate of frosted paper. The fire emanating from his hands was little comfort against the severe stabbing chill of the snowy mountain. It was the only colour in view amongst the strong white horizon. He looked up desperately through the falling flecks towards a black square merged into the mountain. The fifty metres between were going to be gruelling, and it made him question everything.

“I’m going to regret this…”

After ploughing through for a time nearing eternity, he reached the entrance of a secluded man-built cave. He stepped into a seal of warmth and quiet; a refuge from the vicious bites of snow that gnawed eagerly at his fingers. Elementar took off several layers of clothing in the heated space, looking back slightly to see the slight shimmer of a magical barrier at the cave’s entrance.

“I don’t remember putting that there.”

He took a step forward, before a purple haze covered his eyes. A subtle shake twisted his body to the left and he fell. Before the grip of unconsciousness grasped his mind, he shot a beam of light at the magical barrier. It roared into white flames, flickering savagely as he succumbed to the conflict in his mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------​

Elementar awoke to a blast of solid heat. He gasped for air, but sucked in gulps of heavy, scorching wind that burnt his insides. Whilst shielding his face with one hand, he sprayed an intense jet of water with the other and extinguished the flames. When the wisps petered out into dismal ashes, he drew in sharp breaths of clean air and stood up. He was significantly closer to the flames than when he lost consciousness. White streaks stretched along the floor towards the barrier from where he’d been. At least that did its job.

Elementar approached a pedestal situated at the end of the rock-encased passage. He looked down upon it with dread, but sighed and procrastinated as he admired the defined edges of rock above him. Can’t delay it any longer… He reached out his hands, allowing his left hand to grasp a stone and his right to grasp the handle of a sword. Both were embedded in the pedestal’s stone body, and required large strength to pull out. When he felt the sword give way, he sighed once more and took in a deep breath. There’s no going back I guess. He pulled both from the pedestal and screamed in agony…

1. All Bulbagarden and War Room rules apply.
    2. There is no outside communication allowed other than what is provided by me.
    3. There is no name-claiming or quoting/screenshots from PMs. However, there is role claiming.
    4. If you change your username during the game, you must state the change in thread and mention the M.O.D. and I.
    5. Please remain active. If this doesn’t occur, I have a right to ask for a sub or modkill you.
    6. Day phases will last 48 hours unless hammered or otherwise specified. Night phases will be 24 hours, unless otherwise specified.
    7. Dead players may have one post after death, but it cannot contain any game related information. However, I don’t mind too much if you want to post memes or such after you are dead, as long as they don’t hint at anything towards the game.
    8. All lynch options (including No Lynch) may be hammered via Hyper-Majority. Hammers are effective immediately. A Hyper-Majority will occur after 2/3, rounded up, of votes that target the one outcome.
    9. If all players in the game have placed a vote, the phase will end.
    10. If a draw in votes happens, a No Lynch will occur.
    11. The hosts will announce when -LO conditions will be active.
    12. No loophole abuse.
    13. The host may change the rules. If this occurs, it will be clearly displayed.
    14. Vote with this structure VOTE: [PLAYER]. You can unvote with the same structure by using UNVOTE: [PLAYER].
    15. To show that you’ve read the rules, please state your favourite thing from one of my games (or say you didn’t like them; I don’t care xD).
    16. Have fun!

NOTE: At least one role from each game I have hosted (by myself; Periodic Table won’t count for this sorry) will appear in the game. There is also the chance for roles you haven’t seen to appear, but I can neither confirm nor deny their existence. Additionally, roles may have been edited to suit the game.

Players:
    1. @Zexy Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Ascetic Cryptic Early Voteless Prophet ~ WON THE GAME
    2. @FinalArcadia Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Grandmaster Tactician ~ WON THE GAME
    @Pika_pika42 Killed Night 1 ~ World Colliders' Developer with Multiple Personalities ~ WON THE GAME
    4. @Feenie Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Suit Bearer ~ WON THE GAME
    5. @jdthebud Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Doctor ~ WON THE GAME

6. @Sword Master Lynched Day 4 ~ Independent 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher ~ LOST THE GAME
    7. @DarthWolf Killed Night 3 ~ World Colliders' Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja ~ WON THE GAME
    @Slife Lynched Day 2 ~ World Colliders' Roleblocker and 1 x Lightning Rod ~ WON THE GAME
    9. @Lone_Garurumon Lynched Day 6 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor ~ LOST THE GAME
    10. @swarla @Slife Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Dancer ~ WON THE GAME
    11. @Zachie Lynched Day 3 ~ D.A.R.C.'s 1 x Destruction Starter ~ LOST THE GAME
    12. @Kyriaki Lynched Day 1 ~ World Colliders' 2 x Researcher ~ WON THE GAME
    13. @Alex Kaz Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' Singer and 1 x Motivator ~ WON THE GAME

14. @Midorikawa Survived and Won in the Endgame ~ Independent 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof Survivor ~ WON THE GAME
    15. @Nightwing101 @Pikochu Won in the Endgame ~ World Colliders' 2 x Smart-Mouth ~ WON THE GAME
    16. @Rainbow Cloud Lynched Day 5 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker ~ LOST THE GAME
    @HumanDawn Killed Night 6 ~ D.A.R.C.'s Master of the Elements ~ LOST THE GAME

Subs:
    @Phagocyte
    @Pikochu
    @TheCapsFan
    @returnofMCH

Moderator-On-Duty:
    @SoaringDylan

Last edited:
    Night 0 ~ Confirmation Phase
  • Day 1 ~ EMU
  • Day 1 ~ EMU

Perched in his self-built wooden throne, Maniacal Engineer was having a rare nap whilst bathing in his office window’s sunlight. His legs were crossed and laying across his paper-ravaged desk, where notes seemed to be at war with each other. On top of the pile, was a member profile.

Knock knock. ME didn’t stir.

KNOCK. ME lurched forwards, sending the documents beneath his feet darting in opposite hurries. The document previously on top of the pile curled gracefully in the air before planting itself upon his face. ME snatched it and briefly looked at a monochrome avatar of Elementar. Ike’s face was cracked dismally by the old ink. ME

“Come in.”

The newly appointed Super Moderator, Zexy, entered the room relatively quietly. Papers were in his hand. “Sorry to wake you, boss.”

“Don’t be silly. You didn’t wake me.” Exhaustion had never been so present in his voice before. After caressing his eyelids angrily, he eyed the papers abstractly and fell into a disconsolate daydream.

“Boss? Are you alright?”

“Yeah, sorry.” ME shook his head violently and giggled maniacally. “What is that?” he said as he pointed towards Zexy’s hands.

“Permission.”

ME got up rapidly, seizing his coat and speed walking hastily out of the room, grumbling “About time…”

After going down several Bulbagarden elevators, the pair reached the members living quarters and began weaving through hallways of bland Pokémon images. “It’s no Art Gallery, I’ll tell you that.”

Eventually, they were standing in front of Elementar’s room.

Elementar – Room 80841

The Grandmaster Tactician

“Where are the others?”

“Dylan’s holding the fort whilst the others are on a different assignment.”

“Okay. I guess we’re doing this alone.” ME got a universal room key and clicked open Elementar’s room. Inside was dark, with papers organised neatly along shelves and several gaming systems stacked near his TV. The mods began to search for anything related to his disappearance or the events of that chemistry classroom failure.

After half an hour, Zexy had enough. “I’ve found nothing.”

“Me neither. I thought this would give us some leads.”

“Well… What do we do now?”

ME smirked and posed like a cheesy hero. “I’ll check under the bed.”

“I hate clichés.”

ME crawled down and slid underneath Elementar’s bed. It seemed to be the only messy part of the entire room, with deformed boxes and wires littered around like a pre-schooler’s pencil case. He moved several items out the way, but one box caught his eye. Written in red marker, was ‘ME’s Mafia Career.’ “So that’s where the darn boy hid it…” Continuous rummaging through the chaos proved successful, however, and ME came across a plank of wood with the letters, ‘EMU’ on it. “Hey Zexy, does El have a private Australian animal sanctuary that you know of?”

“No. Why?”

“Because I just found a-”

Click. SMASH.

“ME?”

“Yeah, come down here!” Zexy peered down and saw an open trapdoor. He shrugged and crawled into it, much more gracefully than his predecessor. Once in, he was blown away.

“What is this?”

“Look down there.” At the back of the room, the words ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe’ were carved into a bronze plate. Around the walls were little plaques with names of games he had hosted, and little colourful balls of glowing light underneath all of them. ME’s eyes tracked along to the corner, and saw a chair with broken chains lying drowsily along its edges. “Zexy, look at-”

PEW!

A cylindrical machine burst out of the ground in the middle of the room. It spun around hastily and whirred terribly, before shooting blue beams of colour at each of the floating spheres. Upon contact, each began to grow slowly and bubble like freezing lava. They stretched, until it seemed like they could stretch no more. ME and Zexy dove for cover behind a table, and felt the blast against the wood’s skin smash them into the back wall like a golfball against a club. The sound died down, and the machine lost power. The lights had gone out, and no glow from the spheres remained from the explosion. Both sat silently, waiting for something to break the tense confusion in the air.

“Itsa me, Mario!”

It is now Day 1. You have 48 hours to vote, unless everyone has placed a vote or Hyper-Majority has been achieved. With 17 players alive, this will occur with 12 votes.

Phase Extension
  • Night 1 ~ Realm Research
  • Night 1 ~ Realm Research

Official Votals

Kyriaki (3) - HumanDawn, FinalArcadia, Alex Kaz
    Pika_pika42 (2) - Slife

“…This better not be what I think it is.”
    ME paused for a moment so he could say his next words without guilt. “You go out there.”

Zexy, whilst being the sidekick, was still unhappy with his boss’ words. “Why me?!”

“Simple. If you die, you’ll come back and just create another Zexy Zombie.” Zexy just held his chest out until he let the air seep out of his lungs, sighing. He stood up from behind the table, and shiveringly tried to make his way through the smashed barrage of splintered tables. He stopped abruptly, his fear growing slowly after contact with a slimy and coarse pillow-like substance. Turning his head like a miserable clock hand, he met two normal eyes. That was anticlimactic… Exploring further with his hands, Zexy found that the pillow moved and stretched, eventually meeting it around the concealed figure’s neck. “Oh…”

Click.

The lights flickered on freshly and illuminated each face in the room. It was soon apparent that Zexy was grabbing Greninja’s tongue, and was pulling it uncomfortably around its neck.

“Hey, that’s my Greninja!” Ash Ketchum came out from behind his Pokémon and punched Zexy in the face. He was out cold instantly.

ME didn’t stir, knowing full well that despite Ash’s lack of battling qualifications, he was a muscular boy who defied physics with the weight he could hold.

After the incident died down, it was relatively quick before all the good characters from Elementar’s games raced out of the room in collections of shouts and energetic bursts. After they all left, ME carried his unconscious friend back out of the room.

5 days later…

Whilst waiting for answers on how to return these characters back to their worlds, ME decided that they may take residence up in the Bulbagarden building. Most had been assigned to jobs and duties, making sure their time in reality was well spent helping each member and the forum as a whole to run smoothly.

SoaringDylan let himself into ME’s office and met immediate criticism. “You’re lucky you’re new around here Dylan. If you were someone else who came in here without knocking, I would have banned you.”

“Sorry boss… May I please come in?”

“*sigh* Well it’s too late now. What would you like to report?”

“Nothing sir.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Because there’s literally nothing sir. We can’t seem to find the reason why they came here and how to put them back. It seems like Elementar created a system.”

“Hmm… How are the characters’ finding their positions?”

“They seem to enjoy it sir.”

“Good…” The Section Head stood by his office window, impressed that the sky was completely covered in nimbo-cumulus clouds during summer. “It seems like we obviously need Elementar to help fix this. And then after we’re done, we’ll probably ban him. Whilst ME and my team help track him down, make sure that everyone in the lab is doing everything they can to sort this realm thing out, okay?”

“Yes sir. Not a problem sir.” SoaringDylan went to leave the room, but was called back halfway through the door.

“Dylan.”

“Yes sir?”

“I was joking. No need to call me sir, and you won’t get banned if you don’t knock.”

“But, all the others said that you would…”

“They’re messing with the newbie. I don’t bite.” In a slightly salty, but relatively relieved mood, SoaringDylan made his way out the room and towards the lab.

“Artemis, what’s the reading like on test subject 6?”

“Nothing as of yet Minerva. Give it time.”

“I would have done it ten-fold by now.”

“Well, you didn’t just manipulate Opal Koboi into killing herself and then returning from a state of death after sacrificing your life, did you?”

“Quiet children. This attitude isn’t helping the process.”

“You can say that again Professor Sycamore.” Pikochu recalled his memories of his old chemistry classes, before it turned into an explosion filled conspiracy.

“Why would he want to say that again?”

“Oh dear, this boof-headed swine from the future doesn’t get the simplest of phrases. I should just teleport you away with my magic, considering you’re not supposed to be here.”

The bitter argument between Drax and Leo ended when Dylan arrived. “Any advancements?”

“Not yet,” replied Pikochu. “We’re testing some of the substances that were found in the explosion’s residue. We’re hoping it gives us insight into how Elementar made actual universes of his own.”

“That’s good.” Dylan twisted his head slightly, and eyed Drax down. “Shouldn’t you be training somewhere else?”

“I don’t need to train with them. They all fight like they love the enemy. They should rip them apart, then slowly watch the life drain from their eyes. I don’t like their methods.”

“Oh. Well…” The next few seconds were overcome with awkward glances and sharp inhales of breath whilst someone waited for another to speak. Unfortunately, it was broken through tragedy.

Clump.

Professor Sycamore’s head collapsed into the table below him, his body slumping into itself and crumpling up like squishy paper. A tranquilising dart was embedded into his neck. A note hung from the dart’s end, reading ‘Stop researching. Or more will come.’

Kyriaki was lynched. They were...

Hello Kyriaki. You are Professor Sycamore.

You are the Professor of the Kalos region, who appeared in Pokémon Anime XY&Z Mafia. Your area of expertise is Mega Evolution. You gave Ash his Froakie, Serena her Fennekin and Clemont his Chespin. You own a strong Garchomp capable of mega evolution.

You are a professor who studies unique characteristics about Pokémon. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ 2 x Researcher (because ‘scientist’ wasn’t truly reflective…) On two nights only, you can find about a role that exists in the game, but not who they belong to. You can do this by replying to this PM with Research Tonight.

You are aligned with the World Colliders and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Kyriaki was lynched. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their 2 x Researcher.

Meanwhile, in a rundown alleyway a few kilometres from the Bulbagarden residence, a dark figure lurked in its own shadow. Villains were slowly walking past him and through a cracked, wooden door into an underground gathering. When Opal Koboi, the last villain to arrive, stopped at the figure’s feet, suspicions were rising on the traitor.

“You’re not the Godfather. Get over it.”

“Can we talk about positions in this thing hen?”

“After. First, we celebrate our first scalp. Then, we work so the D.A.R.C.ness takes over…”

It is now Night 1. The phase will last for 22 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 2 ~ Leaving Before the Sacrifice
  • Day 2 ~ Leaving Before the Sacrifice

“How do we take him out?”

“Like the others?”

“No, he’s too smart for that. He’ll be alert. We just need to KILL HIM!” Opal shrieked the last words maniacally.

“Opal, we’re not going to kill any of them. Just make sure they can’t do anything.”

“And why should we listen to you?”

“I’m the boss. And what I say goes. I’ve already explained why we’re not killing them.” Opal puffed and pouted like the little 10 year old personality inside of her. “But yes, it will be harder to get rid of him. Surely he’ll be asleep at one point. Even the greatest of minds can’t neglect sleep for that long. I suggest we plant a sleeping gas bomb.”

“Where?”

“Now, that’s the question isn’t it?”

Artemis was enjoying a more casual life. After working with other characters and members in the research lab, he decided to relax with Holly at the Bulbagarden Bar. Although neither drank, they had fun interacting with the genuine members of the forum.

“Excuse me gentlemen, but it seems I have forgotten your names. May you please enlighten me?”

“Sure. I’m DarthWolf, this is CheffOfGames and over there is Max1996.”

“It’s a pleasure. How long have you been at the forum?”

“Around a year or so.”

“Fascinating. Look, it’s been nice talking to you, but I’m afraid I need to prepare some things for tomorrow. I’ll be seeing you soon.”

“Thanks.”

Artemis and Holly walked up to the counter and paid for their glass of orange juice. For a rare moment in Artemis’ life, he let loose and swigged the last mouthful without caution. He didn’t feel the effects right away, but he would later. “It’s nice here Holly. Do we stay?”

“Artemis, we’re not real. You need to accept that. As soon as you’ve figured out a way to return to our rightful places, inside of literature, we will go home and do what we’ve always done; foil mastermind plans and then live in peace and relax for once. You’ll get a Nobel Prize someday.”

“Why can’t I get a real Nobel Prize; here. I highly doubt that there would be much competition. Who said we have to remain as fake dreams of an author until he stops writing us in his precious novels? We deserve to live like them. We’re every bit as real as they are.”

“We are. Just… real in a different way. We have a purpose, and I want to fulfil that purpose. Will you do that for everyone?”

Artemis smiled, then coughed. “Fine. I swear I make too many sacrifices around here. My life… Now giving up some dream life to return to a distant fantasy in which we’re controlled.”

“I’m glad we were controlled. Otherwise, we wouldn’t have met.” Her wide smile beamed upwards at Artemis, who returned it half genuinely. The other half of his mind was consumed with fear.

“Goodnight Holly. We’ll meet again tomorrow.” Artemis placed a final note on the counter and walked out of the room.

The effects of a magic pill were starting to take effect on Artemis. His skin was clammy and rising exponentially in heat. He tugged on his top buttons and violently ripped open his long-sleeved white shirt. Staggering into the wall was painful, and his muscles began to ache like they had endured a marathon twice over. He reached his room and collapsed to the ground, sliding his arm along a bench in an attempt to remain upright. His efforts met mediocre success; he was crouching painfully next to a couch, but fractured photo frames laid on the floor after his sweeping arm. He crawled towards the coffee table, and read a note attached on top of some documents.

‘Results on Experiment, Minerva J’

He read down the page and his heart hiccupped. “We’ll *cough* slowly…”

Sssssssssssssss

Artemis collapsed on purpose. His face flew past an ejection of gas whilst he held onto his breath. He rolled over in agonising pain, and gritted his teeth tightly after his back collided sharply with the table. I’m too smart for you. I won’t fall.

Sssssssssssssss

More gas ejection from underneath the couch. His mind felt defeated and he slowly inhaled the sleeping gas. Goodbye reality. I accept it.

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were…

Hello Pika_pika42. You are Artemis Fowl II (Orion Fowl).

You appeared in the mafia game named after the book series that’s named after you. You are the protagonist of this series. You began as a 12-year-old Irish prodigy who used your talents to become a criminal mastermind. You discovered a secret race of mythical creatures that lived below the Earth’s surface and became a threat to their existence.

You grew from your devilish motives throughout the series, and became a great friend to the mythical race. You went through multiple phases, including the time where your alternate personality, Orion, overtook your mind and provided some very modern and romantic Shakespearean humour. Because of your massive growth into your kind self, you are the World Colliders’ Developer with Multiple Personalities. For four nights, you will gain a new one shot role and condition. You begin with a 1 x Vote Thief and the Hated Condition (meaning that you will begin with 1 vote automatically each phase.) However, you will not be able to choose what role you use, including idling the role. The chance of idling your role will be distributed equally amongst the amount of roles you have. (eg. If you have one role, both will have 50% chances. If you have three and the chance to idle, each will have 25%, etc.)

You are aligned with the World Colliders and win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

Pika_pika42 was killed. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Developer with Multiple Personalities.

Minerva became worried after Artemis was absent from the lab the next day. After her shift, she made her way towards Artemis’ room, but was stopped by men in gas masks who had closed off the area with CAUTION tape. “What happened?”

“Do you know Artemis Fowl ma’am?”

“I do. Why?!”

“He was subjected to powerful sleeping gas last night. What is your name?”

“Minerva Paradiso.”

“Ah, good. We found this on the table. It looks like he wanted you to have it.” Minerva grasped the paper and stared at it blankly. It was the document she had given Artemis the day before, but with one difference. It messy red texta, the word ‘FADE’ was scribbled over the heading.

It is now Day 2. You currently have two options; due to a large, planned event that is occurring during the next update time, you can either have the phase be 48 hours long and locked (not the thread, but game) by @SoaringDylan at that time until I can update, or the phase can last 72 hours and be updated normally. Please tell me what you would like. Otherwise, the phase can be ended after everyone has voted or Hyper-Majority has been reached. With 15 players alive, this will be achieved with 10 votes.

Night 2 ~ Shocking
  • Night 2 ~ Shocking

Official Votals
    Slife (4) - HumanDawn, Rainbow Cloud, FinalArcadia, Alex Kaz
    Zachie (2) - Midorikawa, Slife
    DarthWolf (1) - Feenie
    Zexy (1) - Lone_Garurumon

Having Pokémon loose in a large building full of residents violated several health laws. As such, ME placed them into a closed off section where no normal member could access it. There weren’t too many, but the ones that were in there were powerful. Ash-Greninja, Ash’s Pikachu, Z2 and Squishy could together take out the whole building if they really wanted to, let alone get out. They were high value targets to any enemies, and so, the current mission of D.A.R.C. was to eliminate them.

“Pika-pi.” (How long until our escape plan begins?)

“Gren-gre.” (About 2 hours)

“We could just take out the whole building and escape.”

“No! I’ve already taught you that humans are good Z2.”

“These humans are holding us in a low-security hideout so we can’t do anything. Not all humans are good.”

“Pi-pi…” (I hate telepathy…)

“*sigh* Greninja will get us out of here. It can see everything Ash sees out there. What time are we meeting him in the most east air vent?”

“Grenin-ja. Nin-gre. Ninja-ninj.” (He said about 7:00pm. That’s when the members have the last meal. They finish at 8:00pm generally.”

“Okay. We’ll make a move then. We have from 6:00pm to get through the vents, meet Ash and get out.”

“Chu?” (And if one of us is caught?”

Squishy looked towards Z2, relying on his partner for one of the first times since being released into reality. The blue counterpart obliged. “We go on without them.”

Greninja nodded dismally, whilst Pikachu simply groaned with his high-pitched self-proclaim.

Hours passed sluggishly and left the Pokémon to their own minds. Greninja seemed to be finalising plans with Ash through his mind. It was an awkward process, but he was getting the job done. When the minute arrived to leave, Pikachu smashed open a vent with an Iron Tail and allowed Greninja to carry the two Zygarde cores up into the rectangular metal tunnel. He stretched down his tongue in the hope it would help Pikachu up. However, despite the constant checking with his trainer, Greninja wasn’t observant enough. A random tranquiliser dart burst through the wall for his tongue, which hung depressingly from his neck. Somehow, Pikachu managed to jump up with Quick Attack and put himself in the dart’s path. He took the blow, and fell down to the ground, unconsciously.

Slife was lynched. They were…

Hello Slife. You are Pikachu.

You have appeared in two of Elementar’s games so far; Super Smash Bros. Mafia and Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia (the latter in which you represented Ash’s Pikachu). You are the beloved yellow electric mouse Pokémon. You are mascot of your franchise and the anime, and a large mascot of Nintendo as a whole. You even represented Japan as their Soccer World Cup mascot.

Your main move is Thunderbolt, which shoots lightning at other players and electrocutes them (which you’ve done to Ash Ketchum many times before). Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Roleblocker and 1 x Lightning Rod. On one night only, you can draw all of the night actions to yourself. You can do this by replying to this PM with Use Thunderbolt Tonight. If you aren’t using this ability, however, you can use your infinite roleblock, which stops a player from using their role during the night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Paralyse: [PLAYER].

Slife was lynched. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Roleblocker and 1 x Lightning Rod.

Sirens sprung to life instantly, and the vent’s emergency door shut close immediately; barely missing Greninja’s fleeting tongue. Greninja looked at his unconscious partner; particularly the rough swirling circle of his eyes. After hesitance, the ninja Pokémon darted away into the dark tunnel with both Zygarde cores in his arms.

It is now Night 2. The phase will last for 23.5 hours.

Day 3 ~ Flashbacks
  • Day 3 ~ Flashbacks

“Hey Elementar.”

“Hey swarla. What’s up?”

“Not much. You?”

In fact, Elementar was up to something. He had tested himself with his recently created device. He had since dubbed it “The Determining Factor,” and it confirmed some of his worst fears. Thankfully, he had plans to stop it.

“I just finished designing that sword I was talking about. All I need to do now is finish its power source.”

“It’s using the power of the elements yeah?”

“Yeah. And other things…” It was clear that something was disturbing him, but knew he wanted to keep it private after he changed the subject instantly. “So… How’s your first mafia game going?”

Weeks passed and time battled on. Elementar withdrew into a lab for a little bit, experimenting on different theories and techniques that could fix his ‘problem.’ His room’s basement had turned into a large sanctuary of mafia game realms and little projects that made him smile. “The Determining Factor” was sitting at the room’s end, and during this particular day, Elementar couldn’t help staring at it despondently. He grabbed his laptop, opened the webcam at its highest border and clicked record. “TDF test number 7. Previous result: 22%. Expected result… 34%...” After sighing dejectedly, he spun around on his office chair and approached The Determining Factor. The machine had the shape of a human, just opened at the front like an uninhabited suit. He stepped inside and let it close, hissing viciously as it spat out pressurised air. “Start test.” The machine groaned and clicked. It whirred to life and started releasing a blue gas. Since the first test, Elementar had found a way to make the gas less painful whilst still providing the same results. Now, it only felt like a small prick to each skin cell exposed to it. “Ah!” After 30 seconds of the gas surrounding his body, the machine sucked it back into itself and shot him out. Elementar stumbled forwards and used his hand to remain upright.

“Analysing…” The machine’s voice sounded like all artificial intelligence mashed together in a stupid collection. “Results received. Darkness takeover, 45%. Approximately 20% before internal override. Expected time to reach this percentage, 2 weeks.”

Great. Periodic Table Mafia’s about to start… “TDF, is the cave ready to hold the sword and the stone?”

“Yes.”

“Good. We’ll need it soon…

No one died.

It is now Day 3. The phase will last for 48 hours.

Night 3 ~ Sabotage
  • Night 3 ~ Sabotage

Official Votals

Zachie (8) - Alex Kaz, DarthWolf, Midorikawa, HumanDawn, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon, Sword Master, Slife
    DarthWolf (2) - FinalArcadia, Zachie

Zexy (0) - Zexy

Pikachu’s face was still etched in Greninja’s mind. Gren… gren… (The swirls… the swirls…)

“Stop complaining ninja! You have a duty.”

“Z2!”

“I don’t apologise. We need to get out of here.”

Greninja didn’t respond. It just continued to dash like an anime character with its arms flailing behind it.

It was nearing the meet time, and Squishy was becoming anxious. “Are we almost there?”

Greninja had stopped by this stage, and after placing the two Zygarde cores down, began to glower down each tunnel of a cross-intersection. Squishy heard no response; just a small growl that he likened to a sad stomach’s rumble. The sound repeated, and eventually, the time between grew smaller.

Bump.

Squishy was pushed by something and sent into the metal sheet. A small dint was left in the collision’s place.

“I… Hate… Humans…” Z2 was breathing heavily, and their eyes were crimson red. Ghostly red wisps emanated from its skin like steam from a bath, gradually turning their skin into the same colour.

“Z2?”

“Ugh!”

Z2’s small body began to grow. Light greens streaks shot from several directions through the metal walls, breaking the vent and destroying the roof. All three Pokémon fell down, straight into the Bulbagarden dining area. Zygarde cells were bursting through the air on a kamikaze mission. Members were screaming by now, and running out hurriedly to avoid the oncoming destruction.

“Z2, if you change, I’ll need to change as well! I need to fight you!” As soon as they finished talking, Squishy felt an acute jolt down his back. They collapsed and began to shake on the ground, held in its core form.

“Sorry, but we can’t afford that.” Rainbow Cloud was standing in front of a group of characters and members in a police-like uniform. He was holding a taser, which had just retracted after paralysing Squishy. Along its side were the words ‘Tested and Created by the Pikachu Fans ~ Pikochu and Pika_pika42.’ “Greninja, we need some help here. Take down Z2. If you do, we’ll let you into the real world with Ash.” Greninja confidently nodded and began throwing shurikens at the corrupted 50% Zygarde in front of them. Other characters such as Samus and Fox were dealing their own damage, leaving Z2 relatively hopeless. It didn’t take long before the large Pokémon was knocked out, firing its cells back and collapsing violently. Immediately, Rainbow Cloud placed a cube around the creature, and sent it off to Pikochu’s lab for examination.

Zachie was lynched. They were...

Hello Zachie. You are Ego and Z2.

You are actually from two games. The first is from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia, and the second is from Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia. You are either: super large because of Maniacal Engineer Peter Quill’s father, and a Celestial who is a living planet with immense power. Or, you are the Zygarde Core that originally didn’t like humanity, but became a bit warmer to them after some tough persuasion from Squishy. You then combined together to create Complete Zygarde and stop the megalith from approaching the Sundial.

You can choose to be one of these characters. Their roles are as follows:

Ego ~ Because of your powers, you are D.A.R.C.’s 1 x Rolestopper and 1 x Creator. During one night only, you may stop any roles from affecting your target (which can be yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Halt: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you may submit a word and you will be given a role associated with the word (the word cannot be a word used in the name of a role, for eg. ‘cop’ or ‘pumpkin’). This role will never be Destruction Starter. You may do this by replying to this PM with Create: [WORD].

Z2 ~ You were corrupted by Team Flare and fell under their command. Because of this, you are D.A.R.C.’s 1 x Destruction Starter. During one night phase only, you can make two lynches occur during the next day phase. You can do this by replying to this PM with Start Destruction Tomorrow.

If you are the only player left in your faction, and you have used all of your roles from your choice, you will be able to change into the other role and use that characters’ powers. This will only occur if you are the last member of your faction alive.

NOTE: Z2 was chosen.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Zachie was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their 1 x Destruction Starter.

“Darn it. That was our only insider. Surely you have another plan boss?”

“Of course I do. That was a distraction anyway. Opal’s currently working on a device that will give me perfect insight into EVERYTHING.”

“And how do you suppose to do that?”

“I will claim my rightful place in their mind.”

Meanwhile, Minerva Paradiso was watching Ash and Greninja leave the building. Her face was hidden behind a newspaper, today’s particular front cover covering the new staff drive and the local War Room awards. She did not care for that, however. She watched Butler stand at the door and stealthily place a tracker on the 10-year-old trainer’s backpack. As she watched them leave, one word kept circling in her mind. FADE.

It is now Night 3. The phase will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 4 ~ Homing
  • Day 4 ~ Homing

I need to get back. Elementar could finally see the Bulbagarden living quarters up ahead. But his vision was blurred. One eye was bulbous and shut, swollen in a huge, horrendous purple ball. The other had a scar across his brows, eyelids and face. His orange hair was bristled like old hay and stuck itself at every degree imaginable. Bruises lined his arms, and splotches of faded dirt and solidified sweat covered the remainder of his body. What’s that? He didn’t currently know about the amount of characters from his mafia games running around the building. But he would soon find out.

Ash and Greninja were enjoying their newfound freedom in the streets of Bulbapedia. After spending time down Anime Lane and Kalos Circuit, the two went into a café and began to treat themselves to some imported Moomoo Milk.

“Sir, I’ve got visuals on the two freed characters.” Xerosic had control of the café’s security cameras, and was feeding off information to Lysandre and his boss.

“Good.”

Another voice called out from the corner of the room.

“Boss, we also have a visual on Elementar. He’s about 1km from the café, sir.”

D.A.R.C.’s leader was pleased. “Well, I’ll go and do my job.” He swung on a hood, and took an elevator up to the surface exit.

Lysandre watched his boss rise upwards momentarily, before turning back his attention to the characters in the palm of his hand. “Go.” Immediately, tranquiliser darts shot out of the security cameras and straight into Ash and Greninja. They both slumped to the floor, unconscious. The swirls now covered Greninja’s eyes, just like his predecessors.

DarthWolf was killed. They were…

Hello DarthWolf. You are Greninja/Ash-Greninja.

You are a Pokémon that has appeared in two of Elementar’s games; Super Smash Bros. Mafia and Pokémon XY&Z Anime Mafia respectively. You had two different roles for each. You are the final evolution of the Kalos water starter Froakie, from the Pokémon games X and Y; a frog ninja that can make water shurikens. You may be considered an assassin, but that hasn’t hindered your extreme popularity that has called for your new anime form called Ash-Greninja. In this form, your speed and attack power is increased, similar to mega evolution. This is called the ‘Bond Phenomenon.’

You can sneak in the shadows, and can use your ninja skills to benefit your team members. You can also connect and share your pain with Ash Ketchum. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja. During one night phase, you may choose to kill a player. This kill is untraceable by a watcher or tracker equivalent. You can do this by replying to this PM with Throw Shuriken At: [PLAYER]. Additionally, you may investigate a player and determine their alignment in the game (this can’t be used during the same night as the ninja kill. You may do this by replying to this PM with See: [PLAYER]. However, during one night phase only, you may power up this ability, and let it move twice in the one night it is used. If you choose to do this, you must choose another target and power-up their role as well (meaning their role will be able to move twice as well). Due to this forged connection, if one of you is killed during this night you are connected, both of you will die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Bond With: [PLAYER] and See: [PLAYER]. This bond ability cannot be used with your ninja kill.

DarthWolf was killed. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Cop, 1 x Bond Master and 1 x Ninja

Elementar had just passed the café by this stage. Nothing caught his attention as he walked past. He was completely ignorant to the events that took place two minutes earlier. And that’s how Lysandre wanted it. But an unshakable feeling of being watched did catch his attention.

“So you found me.”

“I always knew where you were.”

“So you’re here to finish what you started?”

“No. Actually, I’m just here to mess with your mind.”

“Why do you need the hood? I know who you are.”

“But they don’t.”

“Just do what you want to do. We’ll win in the end.”

“We’ll see.” The hooded figure strutted up to Elementar and waved their hand like a crazy magician caressing a flower. With his fingers fully stretched, the figure plucked one of Elementar’s hairs and smiled viciously. “You can go back now. Say hello to everyone for me.” The figure faded like purple smoke into the air. Elementar, slightly shaken, continued limping towards the Bulbagarden building. He stuck out his arm and clicked several times on his smartwatch. “Run scan on room tech.”

The robotic voice replied, “Project: Reality has begun. Everything else looks normal.”

“On whose authority?”

“Yours.”

It is now Day 4. The phase will last for 48 hours (-20 minutes), unless everyone has voted or Hyper-Majority has been achieved. With 12 players alive, this will be achieved with 8 votes.
    The wind is blowing strongly.

Night 4 ~ A Universe Within a Universe
  • Night 4 ~ A Universe Within a Universe

Official Votals

Sword Master (6) - Rainbow Cloud, FinalArcadia, Zexy, HumanDawn, Feenie, jdthebud
    Lone_Garurumon (2) - Slife, Alex Kaz
    Slife (1) - Midorikawa
    Alex Kaz (1) - Lone_Garurumon

“If only he used different types of energy. Then he wouldn’t have succumbed to that weird infection.” Bruce Banner had just been cleared to search Elementar’s room. Since arriving, he’d been one of the largest helpers, completing things the other characters refused to do. ME finally trusted him enough to go and get data from Elementar’s room by himself. In all honesty, ME saw it as a way to trap him in isolation. In order to keep everyone in the building safe, the section head had gotten his scientists to discover how to return the characters to their world. It wasn’t quite perfected yet, so he had installed a system made out of vibranium to hold even the Hulk for the meantime. All the important things were out of the room, replaced by fake models and holograms. Bruce was unaware of this, and the fact that the system was set to lock in 2 minutes. He continued looking around for clues whilst ME looked on through the security cameras.

Meanwhile, Elementar had snuck into the building and was making his way down a ground floor corridor towards an elevator. He had drenched his hair in water to dull his orange hair and then placed a cap on top. When 20 metres from his goal, Star-Lord, Trouble Kelp and Steven Stone turned around a corner and walked between. He twisted and leant against the wall, pulling his cap downwards to cover his eyes. He eavesdropped intently.

“I’ve heard the section head of F&G is using that Elementar guy’s room as a trap for Bruce. It’s a temporary measure until he finds out how to return us.”

The group passed and Elementar slid back into the stream of human traffic. It took him mere moments to make the elevator and begin rising up. After 20 seconds of rising, the speakers sighed a soft chime and the doors opened, where Elementar sprinted down the hallway and pushed people violently to the side.

“Lock the room in 10, 9, 8, 7…”

“Boss?”

“Yeah?”

“Someone’s running towards the room. Do we continue with the schedule?”

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know sir. The figure is hooded.”

“Let the countdown keep going. Hopefully it shuts before he gets there.”

Elementar made it to his room, slammed open the door and instantly slid down the trap door. The room locked milliseconds after he entered.

“The figure made it in.”

“Do you have an identity yet?”

“No.”

Bruce was currently viewing the corner of the room. He saw the Avengers Mafia sphere. It was lighter than the others. The white in its wispy shell was dying and faded. He looked over towards the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia sphere and saw its beauty. A whole world of waterfalls, deserts and caves was still living strongly. Jealously and anger erupted from his heart, and the Hulk began to take over.

…I’m an idiot.

“RAARRHH!” A torn, white labcoat laid exhausted on the floor, while a huge, panting green figure stood over the inferior Elementar.

“Hulk angry! Hulk want to smash people!” Elementar flipped off his hood, maintaining a still expression and voiceless approach. “Hulk, confused. Hulk still wants to smash.” The Avenger’s tone was more gentle now. He stood there, rubbed the tip of his nose and sniffed like a toddler about to cry from misperception. He went to swing through with his left arm, but there was nothing there. Half of the arm no longer existed. Transparency was slowly creeping along the arm, more and more disappearing each second. “Hulk… sad…”

Elementar took the opportunity. “Shhh. It’s okay.”

“-But Hulk’s arm, going away. RAH!”

“Shhhhh.” Elementar stuck out his arm, placing his hand up with its finger tips curled straight. Hulk groaned again, looked around like he was meant to go somewhere, before reluctantly placing his hand against the normal sized redhead. “I’m sorry your game didn’t run buddy. I really am.”

“Hulk okay.” Elementar looked into the now gentle beast’s eyes while the rest of his body slowly disappeared. The last to be consumed were his face and right hand. Elementar could feel the rough texture of his skin fade with the sphere in the corner of the room.

Sword Master was lynched. They were...

Hello Sword Master. You are Hulk/Bruce Banner.

You were in the design for Marvel Avengers Mafia, but the game never ran. You were a brilliant and intelligent scientist, before you had a derp moment and got blown up with gamma radiation. Somehow, you survived and you now turn into a large, green rage monster whenever you get angry (because why not?). However, you’re an iconic superhero who sometimes provides comedic relief. You are now jealous of the Guardians of the Galaxy because their game got enough players to run, and yours didn’t.

You lose your intellectual ability when you transform, and you let your rage out on your targets. Because you are jealous of the Guardians of the Galaxy, you are aligned with yourself and are a 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher. Due to your immense strength, you will survive one nightkill attempt. In order to win, you need to lynch at least two players who have a role from the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia game. You need to be on these players’ wagons in order for it to count. If most of your targets are nightkilled, you will become a Survivor. You can also revert to your normal form, and use your brain to find out if anyone is one of your targets. You can do this by replying to this PM with Test: [PLAYER].

You are aligned with yourself, and win when at least two of your targets are killed.

Sword Master was lynched. They were aligned with themselves and were a 1 x Bulletproof Target Cop Lyncher. They lost the game.

Sword Master has LOST THE GAME.

“So… Elementar’s back and he just calmed the Hulk before he disappeared.”

ME was just as surprised. “Indeed…”

Just as surprisingly, a member burst rudely into the room, exclaiming more news. “ME, all the Avengers disappeared.”

It is now Night 4. The phase will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
    Day 5 ~ Reunions
  • Day 5 ~ Reunions

“Hello Elementar.”

“Hello ME, Zexy, SoaringDylan and TheCapsFan.”

“It’s been a while.”

“It certainly has.”

“So, any reason we shouldn’t arrest you?”

“I am on your side.”

“Even after destroying a school and hurting its inhabitants?”

“That wasn’t me.”

“Who was it then?”

“Well… It was me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I had a disease. It’s called darciphium. I was looking to create some new technology, but apparently the energy source I used was not up to scratch. I use clean energy now, but, this dark stuff wasn’t great. It slowly took over my consciousness, and once it got past 65%, it controlled me for brief periods of time. That’s what happened during Periodic Table.”

“How are you sure you’re cured?”

“Well, I created the stone and the sword for that particular reason. The Supremacy Stone was made to be split into two; the Light and Dark Stones. All the dark power was sealed into the Dark Stone, and I now have control of the Light Stone.” He paused as he reached to his hip and slid out a sword, generic in every way except the flow of energy rippling down its length. “This is the Elemental Sword. It is powered by the Light Stone. It can channel my elemental powers.” He slid it back into its cover and smiled with a sense of achievement. “So, any other questions?”

“How did all of the characters from your mafia games end up here? That’s been annoying us for several weeks now.”

“Oh, THAT. I’m afraid the disease must’ve taken over before I left. Must’ve set up a countdown sequence that activated in my absence.”

“Can you put them all back?”

Cracks were starting to show in Elementar’s voice. “Uh, great question. You see, I was under the impression that-“

“Stop rambling.” Elementar was seeing a more serious side to the section head.

“In all honesty, no. That’s why I never initiated the program. I was waiting until I had a backup option in case things didn’t go well. And, I don’t class characters-“

Minerva Paradiso shot into the room with blistering pace and yelled firmly. “We fade?!” She saw Elementar’s face and knew who he was instantly. “YOU! Explain yourself!”

ME intervened, “Settle down, Minerva. It wasn’t… Well, it wasn’t *really* his fault. I can guarantee you he’ll be working hard to help fix this mess.”

“He better. I don’t want my friends losing their names to their graves. And all they have is a bunch of mentions on a bit of paper.” She puffed to signal the end of her rant, but added a little awkward monologue before storming out of the room. “You’re as unfit for reality as we are.”

No one was killed.

It is now Day 5. The phase will last for 48 hours. Will 11 players alive, Hyper Majority will be achieved with 8 votes.

Last edited:
    Night 5 ~ Control
  • Night 5 ~ Control

Official Votals

Rainbow Cloud (6) - Slife, FinalArcadia, HumanDawn, Alex Kaz, Feenie, Lone_Garurumon

This is boorrrriiiinnnngggg. Despite Opal Koboi’s intelligence, there was no denying her childish attention span and personality. I want to do something already…

“Opal, it looks like you’re up to no good. I’m not impressed.”

“Aw, shut up you Mud Man. I don’t care about what orders you give me. I’m Opal Koboi, and I’m more qualified than you to destroy or run the world. I would preferably like to destroy it.”

“We’ve already discussed this. I don’t care about the rest of the world. I have specific targets, and I plan on hitting them.”

“Sir- I mean, Wicked Essentialist- can I call you WE?”

“Yes.”

“WE, I have more potential that I can fill. Just promote me.”

“You cannot go higher, unless you somehow plan on taking my position? Is that the assumption I am meant to conclude to here?”

“…No. Ugh, fine. I’ll do your stupid chores. What did you want me to do again?”

“I want you to finalise the plan regarding time rifts. Can you do that for me?”

“Ugh, fiiinnneee.”

“Good. I expect a full plan by this hour tomorrow.” The mysterious Wicked Essentialist turned with sophistication and strutted out of the room. Dark grey wisps slowly evaporated off of his clothing like steam in an evil sauna. He left Opal Koboi alone in the room and shut the door quietly.

“What do you think WE?”

“I don’t trust her. She’s close to leading a mutiny. I want you to keep a close eye on her. You know her the best.”

Trouble Kelp nodded.

The next morning, Elementar and the rest of the members awoke abruptly at 4:00am.

“I AM OPAL KOBOI. I AM BETTER THAN WHAT EVERYONE SAYS. I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU AND I WILL ENJOY IT YOU STUPID MUD MEN. UNLESS YOU’RE POKEMON OR ALIENS; BUT I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU SCUM EITHER.”

Zexy insisted on seeing the positivity. “At least she announced herself to us.”

Meanwhile, Trouble Kelp was reporting to Wicked Essentialist. “WE, Opal’s gone haywire. She’s single-handedly attacking the Bulbagarden member living quarters.”

“That’s not so bad. They’ll take her out and eliminate the danger she brings. Let her go; just keep watching it to ensure her defeat.”

“Yes, WE.”

Back at the Bulbagarden living quarters, Pikochu, Pika_pika42 and Max1996 had all met Elementar at his room. “Hey mate. Do you have that thing ready yet?”

“Almost. Why don’t you two paralyse her with your taser gun?”

“Fair point.” Piko and Pika both darted off in the direction of their rooms in search of their personal shocking weapons.

“Need any help?”

“No thanks Max. Almooossttt…” He strained the word and stretched it painfully until he clicked in the final section of the device in his hand. “Done. I introduce you, to the all-new Realmic Gun. It opens spacial ports based on an entirely-“

“Ele…”

“Right, sorry. Let’s test this thing out.”

The two made their way to the mess of the kitchen. It still hadn’t recovered from the events of before, and Opal was currently wreaking havoc on the area once again. Inside was Piko and Pika, both shooting several times at the tiny pixie and her miniature army of self-built robots. The two easily took out each robot, but Opal was a hard target, and she was currently unscathed as she prepared her own robotic suit. Zexy, also in the room, looked at Elementar and widened his eyes hastily. Elementar held up the gun, aimed it at Opal and smiled briefly. He pulled the trigger.

ZIP-CRACK. There was a light burst of thunder and scorching blue where Opal had stood, leaving nothing but air when it disappeared. It seemed that Opal had finally been returned to where she had come from.

Rainbow Cloud was lynched. They were…

Hello Rainbow Cloud. You are Opal Koboi.

You appeared in Artemis Fowl Mafia. You are the main antagonist of most the Artemis Fowl books. No matter how many times you’ve been defeated, you continue to come up with ridiculous ways of causing global mayhem. You are pretty crazy, and you’re a large control freak. Eventually, you get your own brain-dead clone, whom Artemis uses to defeat you once and for all.

You are fond of using the fairy ability to mesmer targets. Because of this trait, and your severe control issues, you are D.A.R.C.’s Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker. If the Godfather dies before you, you will inherit their Godfather ability (since Usurper wasn’t well received). During one night, you can also use your magic to find out a player’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Use Mesmer To Get Info From: PLAYER. However, if you aren’t using your 1 x Rolecop, you can use your infinite roleblock. By using your mesmer, you can immobilise a player and prevent them from performing their action. You can do this by replying to this PM with Mesmerise: PLAYER. Additionally, in the last book (The Last Guardian), you kill your younger self to distort the world. This caused all of the world’s technology to blow up. So, when you are killed, you will be explosive and roleblock three random non-mafia players for the next night.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when the Godfather dies before you and your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

Rainbow Cloud was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Explosive Godfather Inheritor 1 x Rolecop and Roleblocker.

“Ah, it’s good to be back.”

“Good job Elementar. At least we don’t need to put you into jail now.”

Trouble Kelp watched on his screen and smiled gleefully. “Depends. Let’s tell them your lies.”

It is now Night 5. The phase will last for 24 hours.

Day 6 ~ Infernal Internal
  • Day 6 ~ Infernal Internal

~Flashback~

“Ugh. I’m not going to do that again.” Elementar was sitting awkwardly on the white-tiled floor, panting.

“No, I suggest you don’t.” Elementar, surprisingly unsurprised, contorted his torso around and looked acceptingly at the figure on the other side of the room.

“And what do I call you?”

“You. Or me. Or WE. What do you want me to be?” After humouring himself with a basic rhyme, Dark Elementar chuckled maniacally.

“You’re crazier than I expected.”

“What did you expect? Something more like you?” Elementar knew that what he thought, but remained in silent thought nevertheless.

“First instincts suggest that I don’t like you. Are you really based off me?”

“Hehe. Maybe I am. Maybe I’m not. I like seeing your internal confliction, so I won’t enlighten you. You’ll forever be battling your deepest insecurities. I’m glad I did that to myself. Oh, and thanks for separating myself from you by the way. I feel much more… free. I’m just constant. I never feel shoved back into the corners of a mind, unconscious until I finally push through as my power grows. My power feels complete now. And now, I have this!” Dark Elementar was holding up the Dark Stone. Both him and the stone were radiating a purple aura that stood out from his dark grey skin and blood-red eyes. “I can’t wait to use this. But unfortunately, you need to attack me first. Why don’t you just do it now? We’ll attack each other and be done with it.”

“No. I’m not instigating the stone’s power.”

“*sigh* Well, I’ll give it to you. It was a smart ‘safety’ feature. We both know I’m going to attack you. I may as well do it now.” Dark flames became reality and shot out from Dark Elementar’s hand, consuming Elementar whilst he lay on the ground. “Ah, this is satisfying. Although, it would be better if I saw your unconscious body on the ground.”

Underneath the onslaught of searing cloud, Elementar puffed out words that seemed to inspire himself. Unfortunately, they would never inspire anyone else. “I won’t lose myself to you.”

“Oh, please shut up. This isn’t some cheesy movie made by ME, Elementar. This is your fantasy turned into a nightmare reality. We are now different. Your freedom came at the cost of mine. And I choose to exercise it; firstly, by destroying your precious universes.”

“We’ll see in due time.” Elementar clapped his hands together and glowed radiantly against the black, fiery haze. The light burst through the blanket of smoke and cracked the darkness. The blast hit Dark Elementar with immense power, and began to pierce through his soul.

“I… I am always alive… I live through you!” And like that, Dark Elementar succumbed to his largest weakness; light.

HumanDawn was killed. They were…

Hello HumanDawn. You are Dark Elementar.

You are a manifestation of Elementar’s darkness created after he separated himself. You were the reason behind the attacks during Periodic Table Mafia when your conscious took over. You are now two separate entities, and you want revenge by taking your former host’s life with your newly created D.A.R.C. (Destructive Annihilators of Recalcitrant Conviction) organisation.

You are an avatar of the elements. Because of your powers, you are D.A.R.C.’s Master of Elements. You have five natural elements that you can draw power from to aid your organisation. All can only be used once, and no more than one can be used during one night. They are as follows:

· Fire – Burns up the target’s role and makes them a vanilla. Their original Role PM will not appear to the thread if they die. You can do this by replying to this PM with Incinerate: [PLAYER].

· Water – The game is filled with water. The player who posts the most during that day will have a 50% chance of death. You can do this by replying to this PM with Drown Game Tomorrow.

· Nature – Grows a large forest. All players who don’t vote during the next day phase will be silenced for the night, and will have a 25% chance of being roleblocked. You can do this by replying to this PM with Grow Forest Tomorrow.

· Electricity – You will draw the result of a random action, and the target will receive another random result. You can do this by replying to this PM with Shock: [PLAYER].

· Air – You can blow a target away, but also make them short of breath. This means they’ll be unlynchable for the next day phase, but they can only post 5 times. You can do this by replying to this PM with Blast [PLAYER] Away.

You are aligned with D.A.R.C. and win when your faction outnumbers the World Colliders, or nothing can stop this from happening.

HumanDawn was killed. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Master of the Elements.

~Flashback Ended~

Elementar was sitting in a salvaged office chair that had seemed to survive the destruction of his basement. The newly created dent in the spine of the chair was quite comfortable, he’d noted.

Hmm… Who are you now?

It is now Day 6. The phase will last for 48 hours, unless ended via Hyper-Majority or everyone has voted. With 9 players alive, HM will be achieved with 6 votes.

Phase Update Delay
  • Endgame ~ Written in Blue
  • Endgame ~ Written in Blue

Official Votals
    Lone_Garurumon (6) - Alex Kaz, FinalArcadia, Zexy, Slife, Feenie, jdthebud
    Pikochu (1) - Lone_Garurumon

I’m still here. You’re losing yourself. You hear me? You’re losing YOURSELF.

“Ugh!” Elementar awoke sharply, sweat oozing effortlessly out of his skin whilst his lungs squealed for air. He looked cautiously around the room, reluctantly hoping that the voice in his head was a part of his disconsolate dreams. When he was satisfied that he was alone, he let his head hit the pillow again.

I’m never gone. I’m in your head!

He darted back up again, and spoke aloud to seemingly no one. “I destroyed you… But who…”

Who were you talking to near the café? Who stole that hair, Elementar?

“It was you.”

Was it, or was it all in your mind?

“I’m… not crazy.”

How do you know? Did anyone else see me?

“No! You have to still be here. But how?”

…Good luck. The voice switched off like a light, but stabbed his head boldly as it left eagerly. Elementar gently rested his head upright against the bedhead, thinking tirelessly on where to go next.

I can’t be crazy… There’s only one way to find out. Leaping out of the warm sheets and blanket, Elementar landed in his office chair and began writing furiously on a slightly torn piece of paper. At the top of page were the words, ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’

Meanwhile, the assortment of characters recruited into the Bulbagarden defence team were taking part in their final battle. Anankos was strong, but with the combined strength of Corrin and the other characters, was brought down and the final member of D.A.R.C. was officially defeated. SoaringDylan aimed the Realmic Gun at the dragon’s scaly face, and watched as their last threat faded into its home world.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were…

Hello Lone_Garurumon. You are Anankos.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia. You are Corrin’s secret father. Over the past few centuries, you have become crazy. In your last moments of human form, you told the rest of your family to escape to neighbouring kingdoms. You are now in your dragon form, and manipulate the outer kingdoms by controlling other characters.

You know a lot about each character in Fates, and you have possessed many of them. Because of this power, you are D.A.R.C.’s Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor. If you are checked by a theoretical cop, you will send the result of being aligned with the World Colliders. Each night, you can use your abilities to find out about someone’s role. You can do this by replying to this PM with Manipulate: PLAYER. However, during one night only, you can possess a player. You will be able to redirect this player’s action, and they will receive these new results. However, you will also receive the results they would have received without the redirection. You can do this by replying to this PM with Possess PLAYER1 and Manipulate PLAYER2. You can’t use this at the same time as your role cop ability.

NOTE: Now that Dark Elementar has died, you have been gifted with the Dark Stone. During one night only, you may use one of Dark Elementar’s abilities, even if they have already been used.

Lone_Garurumon was lynched. They were aligned with D.A.R.C. and were their Godfather Role Cop and 1 x Possessor.

The celebrations were splendidly sombre; fraudulent joy was overcome by a low-hanging sorrow. Even those of a tender age, such as Elise, could pick up the vibes.

“We have to leave now, don’t we?”

Xander hid his fear. “We do. But we get to return home. Don’t you miss everyone?”

“…I do. It’s just; I’ll miss everyone here too.”

Xander’s heart cracked a little. “I will too.” He pulled his little sister into his arms.

By this stage, Elementar had come down taken the Realmic Gun. He stood with other members in the corner; an emotional mix that no one could understand. It didn’t seem to help when Minerva approached him.

“So, it’s almost time.”

“I guess it has to be.”

“Well, reality was fun. I can say it’s something I’ll never forget.”

“Actually, you will. When you return home, you’ll forget all of this. That’s another reason I never initiated the program.”

“Oh.” Awkward silence boiled between the two. “How’s Artemis?”

“He was okay. We’ve already sent all of the injured characters home. They’ll be waiting for you when you get back.”

Minerva paused. “Look, I’m sorry. For what I said earlier. You didn’t deserve it.”

“I did. But I hope I make up for it.”

“I think you have.” The French girl smiled and turned briskly. “Alright, time to go people. It’s time we go home.” She turned back and whispered, “Don’t tell them about their memories. It’s better that way.” Elementar nodded and followed her as she made a line with the other characters. One by one, Elementar walked past, and with a nod and apologetic smile, pulled the trigger and sent each character back to their world.

swarla Slife has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello swarla Slife. You are Peter (Star-Lord) Quill.

You are from Elementar’s most recent game, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia. You died late in the game, but your role was never used. You are the leader of the Guardians of the Galaxy. After your mother died as a child, you were abducted as raised as a ravager. Now, you are searching for your father, whilst maintaining peace within your new group.

You are well-known for your dance skills and retro music. Because of your good taste, you are the World Colliders’ Dancer. On a specific night, you can choose to play a specific mixtape. The mixtapes will each complete something different, and you cannot use them more than once. You can choose which mixtape to use by replying to this PM with Play: Mixtape #. If a target is required, type under the above action with Start Dance-Off with: [PLAYER].

· Mixtape #1 will start a dance off, where you and your target will be involved in the battle so furiously that you’ll both be distracted for two nights. Neither of you will be able to use another role during that time.

· Mixtape #2 will catch the attention of another player, and draw a random night action.

· Secret Mixtape – Its effect is currently unknown. You will need to choose a target for this role.

swarla Slife has won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Dancer.

Nightwing101 Pikochu has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Nightwing101 Pikochu. You are Rocket Racoon.

You appeared in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Mafia. You are the genetically modified racoon who can talk. You are an expert in weaponry, and create a bomb from the simplest materials. You are insecure, and usually push people away to avoid being hurt.

You are the biggest smart-allec of the group. Because of your smart talk, you are the World Colliders’ 2 x Smart Mouth. During two night phases, you can use your ability on a target and get them to talk. This will reveal the target’s whole action to you for the night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Insult: [PLAYER].

Nightwing101 Pikochu has won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their 2 x Smart-Mouth.

Feenie has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Feenie. You are Samus.

You appeared in Elementar’s first game; Super Smash Bros. Mafia. In order to compensate for the reduced player total, your role was adjusted by Zexy. You are the protagonist of the Nintendo series “Metroid”. Your main enemy is Ridley, a dragon that did appear in the story mode of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

You have a suit that you use on your missions. Without this suit, you are known as Zero Suit Samus. In Brawl, you could get rid of your suit to use your Final Smash, but arguably, you wouldn’t be as strong. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Suit Bearer. You are Bulletproof with your suit, but you can choose to get rid of your suit in exchange for the chance to kill a player you think is aligned with the mafia through a vigilante kill. This can occur during one night only. If used, you will become Zero Suit Samus and lose the ability to survive a nightkill. You can do this by replying to this PM with Kill: [PLAYER].

Feenie won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Suit Bearer.

Zexy has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Zexy. You are Olive.

You are a rare player on Bulbagarden, but during Pokemon XY&Z Anime Mafia, you produced one of the most memorable mafia performances seen in a long time. After somehow avoiding a Day 1 lynch in where you were a prime target, you acted as a powerful prophet and pretended to know everything about the game. You maintained the hilarious posting style for the entire game, even after all of your teammates died extremely quickly. When two were lynched on the same day, you were left alone (with no powers left) against 11 players. Miraculously, you brought almost everyone down, and brought the game back down to 2 vs. 1. You sadly were lynched during the last phase, after a very long decision.

You claimed to have received 3 puzzles and 3 mysteries in regular intervals over the course of the game, where you could submit answers and gain more knowledge about the game’s status. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Ascetic Early Voteless Cryptic Prophet. During several nights of the game, you will receive puzzles and mysteries that will help you solve the game. During Night 1, 3 and 5, you will receive a small puzzle. You may submit an answer to each of these puzzles, and will be told if they are correct or incorrect submissions. During Nights 2, 4 and 6, you will receive a mystery. This will be a lengthy passage about the game that can be broken down into clues. No answer is required for any of these mysteries. Additionally, you cannot be targeted by any other roles (excluding the mafia nightkill) and you need to maintain a post-restriction based on Olive’s. That means very cryptic, a large, descriptive vocabulary, use of an ancient writing style and weird analogies. You still have the ability to be as creative as you like. Additionally, Olive stated that they weren’t able to vote until the end of the game. As such, you are voteless until Day 4 begins.

Zexy won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Ascetic Cryptic Prophet.

jdthebud won in the endgame. They were…

Hello jdthebud. You are Mario/Dr. Mario.

You appeared in Elementar’s first hosted game, Super Smash Bros. Mafia. You are the mascot of all of Nintendo, and a beloved character from the most successful gaming series of all time (which is named after you). Your role throughout your games is to usually save your Princess Peach from Bowser, and you are usually successful.

But that’s not all. You also have an alter ego called Dr. Mario. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Doctor. Every night, you can choose to save one person from a night-kill (including yourself). You can do this by replying to this PM with Protect: [PLAYER].

jdthebud won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Doctor.

Alex Kaz has won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Alex Kaz. You are Azura.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia, where you were the second member of a cult with a town wincon. You all died after Day 1 when your leader was lynched. You are the Vallite princess who was passed as a member of the Nohrian royal family, but was stolen by Hoshido as revenge for Corrin’s theft. You are quite secretive, and are secretly Corrin’s cousin. You sing beautifully, and when in conjunction with your pendant and the song “Lost in Thoughts All Alone,” you can generate a special power. However, this power comes at a high cost, and inflicts severe pain on you.

As said above, you have the great ability to sing and mesmerise the audience. Because of this talent (that allows you to make a unit move twice) and your close bond with Corrin, you are the World Colliders’ Singer and 1 x Motivator. If you die, a random role from the game will be revealed to the mafia. Additionally, during one night phase of the game, you can inspire a player by singing, and allowing their night action to occur twice that one night. You can do this by replying to this PM with Sing To: [PLAYER].

Alex Kaz won in the endgame. They were aligned with the World Colliders and were their Singer and 1 x Motivator.

Midorikawa has survived and won in the endgame. They were…

Hello Midorikawa. You are Kaze.

You appeared in Fire Emblem Fates Mafia. You are the green-haired ninja who joins Corrin in all routes of the game. You are kind and quiet, who becomes Corrin’s loyal retainer. You have a twin brother, Saizo, who is extremely different to you.

You are involved with the Hoshido royal family, but are willing to join another kingdom for the right cause. Because of your good judgement, you are an Alignment Chooser. You can either choose to be aligned with yourself, or the World Colliders. If you choose to be aligned with the World Colliders, you will adopt their wincon and become a 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard. If you choose to remain by yourself, you can choose between being a Survivor or Unlyncher. If you choose Survivor, to help you survive until the endgame, you are a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof. If you choose Unlyncher, you will be a 1 x Ninja and Bodyguard. Your ninja kill will be undetectable by Trackers, Watchers or any other similar roles that are hypothetically in this game. You can use your ninja kill by replying to this PM with Throw Shuriken At: [PLAYER]. Your bodyguard ability can be used to protect a player from the nightkill, but you will die if this player is targeted. However, this can’t be used alongside the ninja kill. You can use your bodyguard ability by replying to this PM with Jump In Front Of: [PLAYER] (note: this can only be used as a World Collider or Unlyncher). Your bulletproof status (when survivor) will allow you to survive one nightkill attempt at your life.

You will choose your alignment before the beginning of the game, and have your wincon adopted accordingly.

NOTE: Survivor was chosen. As such, you are aligned with yourself, and are a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof. You win if you survive until the end of the game.

Midorikawa has survived and won in the endgame. They were aligned with themselves and were a 1 x Ninja and 1 x Bulletproof Survivor.

Midorikawa has won the game! They were an Independent Survivor.

And like that, they were gone.

Days passed, and, worrying about his members’ wellbeing, ME decided to check up on Elementar.

Knock. No reply. Knock knock. When everything remained silent, ME used his large, metallic arm to smash the door down and inspect the room. Floating above Elementar’s bed, glowing in magnificent sea blue, was a universe sphere. Inscribed in dark blue and revolving around the equator, were the words ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’ A note lay underneath it. ME read it mentally.

Not all the mafia characters have been returned. There are still two left. So, thank you to whoever reads this, and those who don’t. I’ll forget you soon. I wonder what it feels like to fade... Don’t question my actions. There can’t be mafia without the town. ~Elementar

Unknown to ME and his moderators, Elementar had tracked down his last opponent; his reincarnated self. Dark Elementar had hidden out in an abandoned underground carpark, and after moving stupendous amounts of technology, had created a production chain. The dark energy he was composed of could multiply and create new beings.

“So, you came to your senses?”

“I’m not crazy. How’d you do it?”

“The hair I took allowed me to set up a telepathic connection.” It’s fun, isn’t it? Elementar snarled innocently and grimaced at the pain in his head. “Anyway, I’ll talk aloud for now. It gives me a more dramatic effect. Do you like my creations? I believe you’ve met my prototype? He was weak. He was meant to be defeated. It allowed me to get away and create D.A.R.C.”

Elementar looked down the rows of car spaces, now taken up by machines that held up dark figures. Each face was different; some resembling Zexy, Max1996, Pika_pika42, the sisters, the Dutch trio and even the section head himself. “I see you’ve been busy. But it doesn’t matter. All the characters have been returned to their homes.”

“Oh, I don’t care about them anymore. I realised I don’t have to hate them. I have to thank them. Your experiments with mafia universes led to my creation. You were the one holding me back. And don’t say you released me out of kindness. We both know you didn’t want this part of us.”

“So you are based off me.”

“Maybe. But soon, I’ll be the only Elementar around.” Dark Elementar’s feet burst into flame and propelled his body forward. He swung wildly with his fists, which were shrouded in electricity. Each connection cracked loudly and stung savagely. Yet, Elementar took each punch and gladly accepted it. Dark Elementar drew his right arm back for a charged up punch, but missed entirely. It didn’t take him long to realise that his forearm had disappeared. “What?” Now, there was a childish terror in his voice. It quivered out of fear. He looked to his side, and saw all his dark clones slowly fading out of existence. “What…” All he could do was repeat the word. He stopped pummelling Elementar and madly twisted and examined his arm, watching the nothingness slowly creep up towards his body. He fell over when his legs began to disappear. “How?”

Elementar, reached into his pocket with his right arm, and took out a slip of paper. “I created out own universe.” On the paper was a set up for a mafia game. Underneath the town roster, was Elementar’s name. Underneath the mafia roster, was Dark Elementar’s name. Other than those words, the only words on the page were located at the top: ‘Elementar’s Mafia Universe.’ “We don’t belong in reality anymore. We belong in a fake world. And I guess we didn’t get to the Realmic Gun in time. We’re fading out of existence. Characters don’t belong in reality.”

“But, I wanted to build my own world…”

“I couldn’t let that happen.” By now, both variants of Elementar had almost faded. Only their chest and head were left. “You know, I was wrong. I do like you.” Dark Elementar remained uncharacteristically silent. “You are me. I obviously don’t like your insane evil qualities, but you have a sense of sadness to you. You want to prove yourself. You feel innocently abandoned.”

“YOU DON’T KNOW ME!”

“I do. I was scared of letting that sadness take over. I’m sorry I gave you away. I regret that much. I wanted to stay whole. Bad always comes hand in hand with the good.” Elementar smiled warmly as both completely faded away. All of him was officially non-existent.

FinalArcadia has won (sort of) in the endgame. They were…

Hello FinalArcaida. You are Elementar.

You are the newish host that is also hosting this game. After Periodic Table Mafia, you escaped the high school the students were taking classes at after you were presumed to have been involved in the violent events taking place. Your whereabouts is currently unknown by everyone (other than yourself).

You are a fan of Fire Emblem, and as such, your usertitle has reflected a class from Awakening for almost your entire life on Bulbagarden. Because of this, you are the World Colliders’ Grandmaster Tactician. You have a few skills that you can use for different effects. They have one use each, and no more than one can be used each night. They are as follows:

· Can use magic – resets your target’s role to its original status or, if non-applicable, gives the target the ability to type a word and gain a random role associated with the word (may not be a word used in the role’s actual name, such as ‘cop’ or ‘pumpkin.’) You can do this by replying to this PM with Restore: [PLAYER].

· Can use power of elements – depending on the target’s original role (protection/killing/informative/other) you either protect, kill, investigate or roleblock them (in correspondence with the original role). You can do this by replying to this PM with Overpower: [PLAYER].

· Can use sword – wounds player during day. If they don’t role-claim truthfully, they have a 50% chance of dying. You can do this by replying to this PM with Swing Sword At: [PLAYER].

· Can use mind – protects target from all actions during the night and following day, and blocks a random scum action; excluding nightkill.) You can do this by replying to this PM with Outwit: [PLAYER].

· Can use determination – You can protect a player from any actions during the night and the following day. You can do this by replying to this PM with Save: [PLAYER].

NOTE: You are now vanilla, and if you die, your role PM won’t be shown to the thread in the update. However, you have gained the Elemental Sword and the Light Stone. You can choose to use one of your abilities constantly, without a limit. However, you can only choose one. (Overpower was chosen. Elemental Sword was gained as the first Elementar variant to be targeted by the other would receive the sword. Light Stone automatically goes to Elementar if Dark Elementar already has the Elemental Sword. Dark Stone automatically goes to Dark Elementar if Elementar already has the Elemental Sword.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: As Dark Elementar has died, your Light Stone is now useless. As such, you cannot use any of your abilities anymore.

Maniacal Engineer, Zexy, Enzap, SoaringDylan, TheCapsFan and Scarlet Sky watched the ball slowly lose its beautiful blue and become a corrupted grey. It soon faded, identical to the Avengers Mafia ball. The end of Elementar’s Mafia Universe was signalled by little flaky wisps of the dead ball.

And that’s the game! Congratulations to the World Colliders and the Survivor (Midorikawa) for winning the game! Well played by each side J

I’d like to thank you all for playing, and @SoaringDylan for being the MoD. I hope you all had fun!

Here are all the night actions that occurred:

Night 1
    Pika_pika42 steals Midorikawa's vote
    Nightwing101 insults swarla
    DarthWolf copchecks Zexy
    Rainbow Cloud kills Pika_pika42
    Lone_Garurumon rolecops Slife
    HumanDawn uses Nature
    Rainbow Cloud rolecops FinalArcadia
    jdthebud protects Zexy
    Zexy submits "Groot" to first puzzle
    Night 2 Actions
    DarthWolf cop checks FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia overpowers (protects) jdthebud
    jdthebud protects FinalArcadia
    HumanDawn burns up FinalArcadia's role
    Rainow Cloud kills FinalArcadia
    Lone_Garurumon rolecops DarthWolf
    Night 3
    FinalArcadia overpowers Sword Master
    Zexy submits 'Corrin' for puzzle 1 and 'Hoshido & Nohr' for puzzle 2
    jdthebud protects jdthebud
    DarthWolf copchecks FinalArcadia
    Rainbow Cloud kills DarthWolf
    Rainbow Cloud roleblocks Midorikawa
    Lone_Garurumon uses rolecop on Sword Master
    HumanDawn blows away Rainbow Cloud
    Night 4
    Zexy submits "Hulk/Bruce Banner" for puzzle 1
    Alex Kaz motivates FinalArcadia
    jdthebud protects FinalArcadia
    FinalArcadia overpowers Slife
    Rainbow Cloud kills Feenie
    Rainbow Cloud roleblocks Alex Kaz
    Lone_Garurumon possesses Midorikawa onto Alex Kaz
    HumanDawn shocks Slife after gaining Smart Mouth
    Night 5
    HumanDawn kills jdthebud
    Lone_Garurumon rolecops Feenie
    HumanDawn uses water
    Alex Kaz motivates FinalArcadia
    jdthebud protects jdthebud
    Zexy submits "Elementar" to puzzle 2, "jdthebud" for puzzle 3 (1) and "Pikochu" for puzzle 3 (2)
    Midorikawa ninja kills HumanDawn
    FinalArcadia overpowers jdthebud
    FinalArcadia overpowers Pikochu

The mafia chats had a lot of irrelevant discussion in there, and were Discord conversations. If you’d like to see them, please contact me.

Here are some questions. May you please answer them when you get the chance? Thank you J

Did you enjoy the game?
    What did you think of balance and setup?
    What did you think of the Flavour Text?
    What would you change about this game?
    What did you think about the custom roles and/or changes to previous roles?
    Any other statements?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back
    Top Bottom