• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Elite Four / Team [Insert Evil Name Here]

zeno

Reaction score
We all recall that Giovanni was the 8th Gym leader in RBGY. Imagine if the Champion of the Elite Four was the leader of the new evil team in BW. That'd give even more reasons to want to beat his/her ass down.

And as an aside, can their be actual police in this game that do actual shit (I know in D/P/Pl they kind of did some stuff, but barely). Can Officer Jenny make a legit appearance?

How would you go about refacing the champ? Go to jail just to beat him for EVs and exp?

Promote people up.

Eighth gym leader -> Elite 1
Elite 1 -> Elite 2
Elite 2 -> Elite 3
Elite 3 -> Elite 4
Elite 4 -> Champion

Or even the Rival becomes the Champion?

How would you go about refacing the champ? Go to jail just to beat him for EVs and exp?

^pretty much this.

Promote people up.

Eighth gym leader -> Elite 1
Elite 1 -> Elite 2
Elite 2 -> Elite 3
Elite 3 -> Elite 4
Elite 4 -> Champion

Or even the Rival becomes the Champion?

Seems a bit unrealistic.

But maybe a supporting character can turn out to be the bad guy, like how in Colosseum Mayor Es Cade turned out to be the evil team leader Evice.

Maybe the E4 can be straight up evil like they were in the Pokemon Adventures manga.

I think it's pretty obvious who the evil team will be.

Power_Rangers_Pokemon_Tamer_by_MCsaurus.jpg

After you beat all five, you fight the much better 6th Team Member, followed by the Red one with an upgrade solely for the purpose of merchandise.
I want to battle the whole team underleveled. And pwn them all.

(I.E. No fainting or items.)

I like the idea of having the new Boss the Champion, but it would be difficult to get around.

That is, difficult in reality. I don't think the games would lock him up, you'd just keep facing him. I mean, in all the other games, you can keep refacing the Elite Four and they act as though you've never met. Unrealism and loopholes are what make up Pokemon, and damn do people love it ._.

I would also like to have the rival be the Champ again, like in R/G/B/Y. But then again, it would be nice to have that be his thing only. Finally get Champ, only to be knocked off his pedestal. Ah, poor rival.

I kinda want the Team leader to be a member of the Elite Four.

It would be fun.
In my opinion, at least. :3

And after defeating the leader at the end of their final operation, whatever that will be, you'd have to search for the leader somewhere to get him back to the Elite Four, as (s)he went into hiding just like Giovanni, or perhaps they'd have to find a replacement somewhere, or...

...Okay, I don't really know. But I wouldn't mind seeing the Team leader being an important person again, like Giovanni and Cyrus were...

Last edited:
I would like a long lasting story. One that conintinues

You start out, do stuff, blah blah blah.
1st-6th gyms are regular
7th gym is a bad guy >:O
8th gym is a double battle. You need to pair up so you find your friend.

Elite four 1st time:
Elite four 1,2,3 and 4.
Champion is some story specific character that would be here.

Second time:
The bad team takes over.
You battle 4 people, meet up with the previous champion and he helps you beat the leader and some person.

Third time: Same as first but harder than second.

Last time time:
Elite 1 = Elite 3
Elite 2 = Some Story Specific Character
Elite 3 = Elite 4
Elite 4 = Champion
Leader = Rival

Champion should be a 100 year old man/woman who has never been defeated in is/her entire life, and is also secretly a villain. After you beat him/her the first time she is replaced by someone else and goes to hide in a cave.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom