• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Ello 'ello

Argylegasm

The Dictotter
Reaction score
'Ello, all.

I'm 24 (and been playing the games since Red and Blue popped up in the US) and constantly clicking my way through Bulbapedia. My favorite Pokémon is Glaceon, and I generally like Ice types, but I have favorites all over.

Current quest is the national dex on Black2.

I love breeding Pokémon for fun egg moves, and I have tons of random eggs. I am forgetful so I really have no clue what they are. Totally looking for people to either trade mystery eggs or just give them away. Disclaimer... not all of them have fun egg moves.

In all the years I've been playing, I've found one Shiny... a Tangela in Black2. He's named Tupave and is now a Tangrowth. Currently trying some Masuda for other random Shinies, so far no real success.

X has been preordered, let's go October.

Oh... and I'm attempting to edit my profile, and I can't seem to figure out what all the fields are. I can't see any titles! I want to add my location and other assorted nonsense.

That's a glitch that's currently happening, sorry about that :/

Anyways, welcome to BMGf :) Good luck in all your shiny hunts, I'm currently after a Tentacool in Soul Silver myself. I also like your avatar a lot, very pretty. Be sure to read all the rules before posting, which were updated just today. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member such as myself. I hope you have a great time here ^_^

Anyways, welcome to BMGf :) Good luck in all your shiny hunts, I'm currently after a Tentacool in Soul Silver myself. I also like your avatar a lot, very pretty. Be sure to read all the rules before posting, which were updated just today. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any staff member such as myself. I hope you have a great time here ^_^
Ah those pesky glitches. They used to torture me when I was a webmaster.

Thank you for the welcomes and avatar-compliments and everything else nice you said! I actually just went through the rules and I noticed one thing that seems... vague to me. Cursing. I see no flaming, hate speech, etc etc, however the rule clearly say no smartassing.

Is this to say we can get away mild cursing? Keep it PG13 kinda deal?

Ah those pesky glitches. They used to torture me when I was a webmaster.

Thank you for the welcomes and avatar-compliments and everything else nice you said! I actually just went through the rules and I noticed one thing that seems... vague to me. Cursing. I see no flaming, hate speech, etc etc, however the rule clearly say no smartassing.

Is this to say we can get away mild cursing? Keep it PG13 kinda deal?
Yes, some swearing is allowed as long as it isn't excessive or directed at another user.

Welcome Argyle - got to love socks and sweaters
Got to love an older player too, I am 46
I am more into battling, but I occasionally like breeding and ev training. I would like to learn more about the new features in black/white 2. I ahve used join avenue some, but I am sure I have only scratched the surface.

Gosh, I didn't know I was older. ;D My signature argyle piece is my sunglasses, tbh.

I enjoy battling, but not competitively. Too much work, honestly, with the natures and abilities and EVs and IVs... ooph. I really like Join Avenue, actually. I originally wrote it off as a gimicky feature, but now I'm finding myself visiting daily to makes sure I guide my visitors and boost my avenue's rating. I love my Nursery - total time saver when I'm lazy with my egg hatching.

I can usually EV train in one day, but I have not done so in a while - hard for aworking dad to find time

'Ello, all.

I'm 24 (and been playing the games since Red and Blue popped up in the US) and constantly clicking my way through Bulbapedia. My favorite Pokémon is Glaceon, and I generally like Ice types, but I have favorites all over.

Current quest is the national dex on Black2.

I love breeding Pokémon for fun egg moves, and I have tons of random eggs. I am forgetful so I really have no clue what they are. Totally looking for people to either trade mystery eggs or just give them away. Disclaimer... not all of them have fun egg moves.

In all the years I've been playing, I've found one Shiny... a Tangela in Black2. He's named Tupave and is now a Tangrowth. Currently trying some Masuda for other random Shinies, so far no real success.

X has been preordered, let's go October.

Oh... and I'm attempting to edit my profile, and I can't seem to figure out what all the fields are. I can't see any titles! I want to add my location and other assorted nonsense.

Hi and welcome! I'm also a little older than a lot of people on here, though I'm only 25 ^_^ I'm replaying Red & Blue currently :D The original 151 Pokedex is just the best ever.

Since Glaceon is your fave you should head over to the Social Groups and join in the discussions! There's an Eevee Fan Club and an Eeveelution group as well.

Have fun!

Oh! I almost forgot: Your signature is amazing! And I want one!!!

Hi and welcome! I'm also a little older than a lot of people on here, though I'm only 25 ^_^ I'm replaying Red & Blue currently :D The original 151 Pokedex is just the best ever.

Since Glaceon is your fave you should head over to the Social Groups and join in the discussions! There's an Eevee Fan Club and an Eeveelution group as well.

Have fun!

Schmanks!

I'm actually in the Eeveelution club... I think. Maybe? Who knows.

Thank you! You'd like an Eevee? Or a Mystery Egg? =D

Have fun!

Schmanks!

I'm actually in the Eeveelution club... I think. Maybe? Who knows.

Thank you! You'd like an Eevee? Or a Mystery Egg? =D

Haha I meant I like the signature card, I've seen a few different variations around the forums but I really like yours, did you make it?

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom