• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

ello gubner

jonman721

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
hai im new here i joined about a moth ago but never posted anythign so here i am
ps does anyone know how to change/create an avatar as you can see i have none

Well, hello there and welcome to BMGF.

Uploading an avatar? Go to Settings. On the left hand side of the page, click Edit Avatar. You can either upload one from your computer or use one of the pre-existing sprites.

As for creating an avatar? You can either make one yourself or ask for requests in The Artisan's Gallery. But. Be sure to read the shop's rules before you request.

Go out and have fun!

Welcome to the Forums! Is there any aspect of the fandom that interests you in particular?

Welcome to the forums, and have fun! I hope to see you again.

*twitches* O___O Ahhh! *hides* I assume your title came from The Regular Show, correct? =P

Welcome to the forums. =]

Welcome To The Fourms

I assume your title came from The Regular Show, correct? =P

if you're talking about the tv show on Cartoon Network it's just Regular Show

Welcome to the forums! I see you've found an avatar already.

You should also join the BMGf Mentoring Program.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom