• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Ello There!

StolenMadWolf

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Hey there, I'm StolenMadWolf. I'm not the biggest fan in the world but I have been interested in Pokemon on and off for 20+ years. Just figured I'd join up and speak with a few other fans!

I'm also currently working on a PMD fanfic, so I'll be posting that on soon enough.

silurica

All shall be well
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
They/Them
Henlo and welcome! Good luck on your writing, we hope to hear more about it soon.

Sheep

Administrator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Hi StolenMadWolf, welcome! :3c PMD has always been one of the most interesting things for me to read fics/comics about, awesome that you're working on that. have fun!!

StolenMadWolf

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Henlo and welcome! Good luck on your writing, we hope to hear more about it soon.

Hi StolenMadWolf, welcome! :3c PMD has always been one of the most interesting things for me to read fics/comics about, awesome that you're working on that. have fun!!

Thank you! Once I've been around here a little bit and have read up the fanfic posting details I'll crack on with posting the fic!

StolenMadWolf

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/They
Just in case anyone here is interested, I've set up the thread for PMD: Guardians of Balance. Enjoy the start!

christmas takoyaki

「願う!大丈夫!きっと嬉しいだぜ!」
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/him, any ok
Youkoso! Welcome!! What's your favorite part of Pokemon?