• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Emerald Problems...

Kanto Ryder

sinful selections
Reaction score
My game will not let me see Mirage Tower (I got 5 badges) and I talked to the Fossil king or what ever his name is... And it will not let me pick up ashes... Can someone please help?

Edit: The guy thats next to the tower thats not there (lol) said that Its sometimes not there.. When do I have to wait till?

1) You need the Mach Bike and the HM Rock Smash to see the Mirage Tower (since you need them to go to the top).

2) To collect soot on Route 113 and the Jagged Pass, you need to speak to the man in the Glass Workshop, who will give you a Soot Sack, which is what you use to collect soot.

I have the Mach Bike and Rock Smash And I got the Soot Sack, but when I click to use the Soot Sack, it just says, theres a time and place for everything...

I have the Mach Bike and Rock Smash And I got the Soot Sack, but when I click to use the Soot Sack, it just says, theres a time and place for everything...

Oh. For the second thing, you automatically collect the soot when you walk through ash-filled tall grass. One step = One ash.

Don't know how to help you with Mirage Tower though (I'm presuming you know that it's in the desert of Route 111 just north of the southern split with Route 212).

Does anyone here have a Feebas!?
I DO!!!!!

Can anyone help me if possible
1.Whats an easy way to get Rocket count to 100?
2.Whats the easiest way(if there is one)to get to Mirage Island?

Please Help Me

Oh, I didn't realize it automatically picks up the ashes. Yeah, I know the exact spot of the tower but it doesn't let me see it =[

Does anyone here have a Feebas!?
I DO!!!!!

Can anyone help me if possible
1.Whats an easy way to get Rocket count to 100?
2.Whats the easiest way(if there is one)to get to Mirage Island?

Please Help Me

(We do have a Simple Questions thread...)
1) The Rocket Count is automatic; it counts one for each week that has passed in real time since you started that game.
2) Mirage Island appears randomly, I believe its whenever the gender number of a party member equals the random number assigned to Mirage Island each day (which means you have a 6/8192 chance each day of finding it). Anyway, talk to the man furthest to the east (he's in a house) in Pacifidlog Town, and he'll tell you if Mirage Island is visible.

2) Mirage Island appears randomly, I believe its whenever the gender number of a party member equals the random number assigned to Mirage Island each day (which means you have a 6/8192 chance each day of finding it). Anyway, talk to the man furthest to the east (he's in a house) in Pacifidlog Town, and he'll tell you if Mirage Island is visible.

I had read it had to do with the pokemon trainer numbers... I like your explanation better ><;;;

PrimeCupEevee is right but that doesn't make it any easier to get to.
P.S. Have you got any pokemon with pokerus? I have.

One more problem... I caught a Male and a Female Pikachu in the Safari Zone, and they did not have a light ball...? How do I get one?

The Light Ball appears randomly with a Wild Pikachu. The only way to get it is to catch it. In Emerald, you can increase the chances of a Pokémon with a hold item appearing by having a Pokémon with the ability Compoundeyes (Nincada always has this ability) in the lead position.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom