• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

England keeps getting sicker: Youths stamp on puppys head

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashita

Animal Carer
Reaction score
"A 10-week-old puppy was kicked to death when it ran up to a group of people in a Cambridgeshire park in what the RSPCA called a "sickening" attack.

The Jack Russell was being walked by its owner, a 15-year-old girl, in Priory Park, St Neots, on Monday.

The puppy ran over to three people in a wooded area of the park, and one of them kicked it in the head. It died almost instantly.

An RSPCA spokeswoman called the attack "absolutely shocking and sickening".

A member of the public tried to resuscitate the puppy but it died from a fractured skull."

Full Article: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cambridgeshire/8329496.stm

I know what i would like to do to them (trying to be careful with that sentence)
The Sun newspaper has big reward for anyone who can help find them
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...eward-to-find-hoodies-who-killed-a-puppy.html

Oh my god...this is absolutely disgusting. People sicken me sometimes.

vomit-boy01-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000652-large.gif

I want to beat this animal killer into the ground until he has a fractured ass, but all I can give to him is a middle finger.
middle_finger3.jpg

Why do I like Britain again? Someone remind me. I am quickly forgetting.

And to think I used to like what came outta England. This is pretty sickening.

LOL @ the Americans in this thread condemning the Brits because of one isolated incident. :p

If it happened to my dog I would have gone smashy smashy at them even if it meant my head being kicked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom