• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English DP Boxart

There are now larger versions of the box arts at NOA's press site.
GoNintendo posted them: http://gonintendo.com/?p=12575

I wonder what they have done to one of Dialga's feet:
diamond-us_dialga_fuss.jpg

:(

I guess if that mistake was already present on the Japanese box art, the Japanese were atleast smart enough to cover it with the game's logo. I hope they correct that before they start printing the US packaging o.o

Looks like whoever composed the background got a little out of control with the brush.

I wouldn't be surprised if you were the first person in the world to notice that, nYoo. -_- Seriously, good eye.

Personally, I'm okay with non-sparkling DS Cards--unlike GBA Carts, they'd look gaudy and cheap to me anyways 'cause they're small and thin--but they could've at least coloured them. :(

The boxart on Pokemon.com doesn't have that flaw. However, it also doesn't have the notice below the ESRB rating. I don't know which one is more true, or if this is just an error they will correct later.

The boxart on Pokemon.com doesn't have that flaw. However, it also doesn't have the notice below the ESRB rating. I don't know which one is more true, or if this is just an error they will correct later.
Maybe the ones on Pokemon.com are an earlier version and they added that notice later and while doing that also made this mistake with Dialga's foot.

The ones on Pokemon.com look much, much better.
They look the same besides that onle little sentence under the ESRB logo. o_O

I'm Christian and i personally i see nothing worth making a huge fuss over..
but then again I'm Baptist (I'm being specific) and from what ive seen so far we tend to take things a bit lighter than oh lets say catholic extremists who feel music is evil in general.

Umm... what Catholic extremists?

I'm Catholic, and so far, I've only known of one other Catholic who thinks rock music is evil, and she was my seventh grade CCD teacher...

Please, please be careful before you generalize.

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom