• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Dub of Kyurem VS. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo announced: Cartoon Network pre

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English Dub of Kyurem VS. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo announced: Cartoon Network premiere ...

The 15th Pokémon movie has had its English title and release date revealed.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: English Dub of Kyurem VS. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo announced: Cartoon Network

Vic Mignogna as Keldeo fits. And sounds like Ed.

Re: English Dub of Kyurem VS. The Sacred Swordsman: Keldeo announced: Cartoon Network

Will the Meloetta short ever be dubbed? (like as a DVD extra?)

Vic Mignogna as Keldeo is...interesting.
My first reaction was "Edward Elric, what are you doing. You're not a Pokemon. Stahp."
True story.

So, uh, where does it say that Vic is playing Keldeo?

It has also been confirmed that the voice actor Vic Mignogna, who voiced Professor Icarus in A UFO for Elgyem!, has also voiced one of the lead roles in the movie.

He tweeted about it.

Yes, that and his voice is extremely recognizable.

Yeah Vic! I like how lately the anime has been getting a lot of popular VAs from other things showing up in it. Like for example i remember Chris Sabat appearing in an episode not too long ago.

It's definately Vic, and his voice suits Keldeo.

It has also been confirmed that the voice actor Vic Mignogna, who voiced Professor Icarus in A UFO for Elgyem!, has also voiced one of the lead roles in the movie.

He tweeted about it.

Yes, that and his voice is extremely recognizable.

I didn't realize there was an English trailer. Oops. :p But OMG. :D

Why does Vic Micknickknackpaddywhack use the same voice for everyone except Broly?

I'm so exited about this but sad that it has taken so long.

Why does Vic Micknickknackpaddywhack use the same voice for everyone except Broly?

Oh god i would love to hear him break out the Broly voice again for something.

Wow, this is great news! However, I had no idea Vic voiced Professor Icarus. Consider my mind blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom