• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Did they say their names yet

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

So then it are starters with Japanese, Chinese and European influences.. Although I can't see how Tustarja would have any European influence, unless people outside of Europe connect huge-eyed snakes with arms and feet and a pointy nose with Europe, but that, ofcourse, is ridiculous.

Fleur-de-lis. Look it up.

I still think the names may pull from that as well.

Maybe they forgot. XXXXD

C'mon, TPCi. It's 4.52 PM. Give us something to work with here..
Fix'd

but seriously, how long does it take for them to just announce those friggin names? :l I would think that if the fanbase had the "power" to announce such things, it would be out immediately.. :')

It's almost 10pm RWT, real-world time GMT, and still nada.

Is it rage time yet?

Fleur-de-lis. Look it up.

I still think the names may pull from that as well.
Oh yes, of course.. But that particular snake isn't found here in holland then, I guess. I never heard of it. XD

edit: 3 minutes to 11 pm here, and i'm getting kinda sleepy while still making my friggin homework and waiting for those names to show up ):

It won't be rage time until 12 AM/ 00:00 GMT.

Fix'd

but seriously, how long does it take for them to just announce those friggin names? :l I would think that if the fanbase had the "power" to announce such things, it would be out immediately.. :')

While I don't think TCPI has anything to do with this, I'll let this slide as it makes them look really bad to get something so late. Considering 4kids hasn't been late with Toonzaki, yeah. This was a test for TCPI, and they failed.

It's not a snake... that's why I said look it up.

I say we get some bulbagardians from around where their office is and storm the place.

It's not a snake... that's why I said look it up.
mehh i'm sorry, i'm tired, and lazy.. but now I have checked it, but it's some kind of.. thingy that resembles Tsutarjas tail? I still don't get why Tsutarja is a European snake if the only part that's European is it's tail.

The Grass Snake Pokemon isn't a snake?

I was on 4chan and some people are trying to DDoS the site. Doubt it'll happen but...

Guys, you're overreacting way too much. I've been following this from midnight last night but you don't see me raging about it not happening. Just be patient. They promised today, it'll be today.

Seriously. Like I said, I doubt they'll reveal it today.

The announcement on pokemon.com seems to suggest otherwise.

While I don't think TCPI has anything to do with this, I'll let this slide as it makes them look really bad to get something so late. Considering 4kids hasn't been late with Toonzaki, yeah. This was a test for TCPI, and they failed.
Why wouldn't TCPi have anything to do with it? They run Pokemon.com, so they update the site with all the latest..

All people are doing here are complaining. I'm locking this.

A new thread and news post will be created when the names are announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom