• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info for the 22nd

The official Pokémon website has shown silhouettes of the three starter Pokémon of Isshu, and will reveal the Pokémon on November 22.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

I will be disapointed at whatever name the grass gets, because it won't be as awesome as Smugleaf. Unless they do use Smugleaf...

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

It's About time they gave us some more info.

I hope the names aren't weird...

I will be disapointed at whatever name the grass gets, because it won't be as awesome as Smugleaf. Unless they do use Smugleaf...

I will explode with laughter if they actually use Smugleaf.

Last-minute predictions, anyone? I've got my money on Slithervy, Boarbeque and Shelmurai myself.

I am so friggin' excited! Finally they're starting to reveal the English names! This is going to be one of the longest weekends of my life...

With a mustache.

Hmm... I'm up for last-minute predictions!

Snakevy, Ninshel, and Pignite for me!

Ninja =/= Samurai. 8I

Besides, a "ninja" doesn't fit Miju at all. That's laughable.

But that's me.

Ninja =/= Samurai. 8I

Besides, a "ninja" doesn't fit Miju at all. That's laughable.

But that's me.

Yeah, I know. But really, I'm way too excited about this to care. And after all, they ARE last-minute predictions!

Pignite for me!

That is brilliant. They've got to name it that, or my level of wrath will be unmeasurable.

I hope they do squash all fan names.

Emboar
Pignite
Pignition
Porkabu
Porky
Boarbeque

Gotta be one of these!

Hmm... Porkabu, anyone?

Reasons:
1. Similar to Japanese name
2. The word "Pork" - duh
3. Peek-a-boo (a cutesy name for a cute pokemon)​

I like the Japanese names. I'd be extremely happy if they do keep the names the same. Besides, I've gotten used to them anyways.

Hmm... Porkabu, anyone?

Reasons:
1. Similar to Japanese name
2. The word "Pork" - duh
3. Peek-a-boo (a cutesy name for a cute pokemon)​

Yes. This, pretty much.

Well, this is exciting. I'm really curious as to how the names will turn out.

Hmm... I'm up for last-minute predictions!

Snakevy, Ninshel, and Pignite for me!

Ninja =/= Samurai

has the Samurai Pizza cats caused everyone to mistake them?

other news..AWESOME

....WAIT A SECOND

It's November! usually we get name reveals a few months later..usually by feb or jan

could this mean we could be getting the games early?

Finally! I've been waiting for this. >:3

I hope they don't crush the fan names too bad.

I hope for Smugleaf, Pignite and Wotter.

Finally! I've been waiting for this. >:3

I hope they don't crush the fan names too bad.

I hope for Smugleaf, Pignite and Wotter.

If it turns out to be Wotter, I'm nicknaming it.

Wotter is a terrible pun and I hope it's not its name

not like it matters I nickname my Pokemon all the time anyway

I like the Japanese names. I'd be extremely happy if they do keep the names the same. Besides, I've gotten used to them anyways.

Yea, No kidding. But there is like no chance of them using the Japanese names. D:

Awe, they told everyone which is which (type)!

I know we all know, but it takes so much of the mystery out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom