• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

We are and always have been trolled by the world.

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

I agree with Wotter though. Hell, I don't think I've honestly seen a decent fan-name other than that one.
To be fair, how many fan names popped up for it anyway?

Hence the winking face.
So is anyone else wondering if we're being trolled by NOA? lol

LOL

Random NoA employer who was supposed to upload the names: "Mmmmm those little whining nerds are so funny. I'll wait a little more before uploading the reveal and see how much shit they can pull out before going completely nuts mwahahaha "

I see that the ?'s on the question marks are moving now...

The question marks have always moved.

LOL

Random NoA employer who was supposed to upload the names: "Mmmmm those little whining nerds are so funny. I'll wait a little more before uploading the reveal and see how much shit they can pull out before going completely nuts mwahahaha "

Well it's working

the suspense is murder

I've seen them moving like since 2 hours ago...

The question marks have always moved.

Oh, then my browser was being slow. Anyway, like yesterday, I thought of Flaribs. I doubt it will be used, because of making most poke-playing kid in America think of fried Pokabu... and lick their lips.

Last edited:

Are we absolutely sure they're revealing the names? What if they just show the pictures like they did with the japanese release?

Are we absolutely sure they're revealing the names? What if they just show the pictures like they did with the japanese release?
The names were there in the Japanese release. It's just we didnt get the scan with their names until a fair bit later

What's the point of showing the picture, and not naming them?

The names will be there. It makes no sense otherwise. A pokemon cannot be revealed unless named.

The names will be there. It makes no sense otherwise. A pokemon cannot be revealed unless named.

Unless by accident, taking Yanappu, Kibago, Swanna, Kurumiru, and Shikijika into account

Unless by accident, taking Yanappu, Kibago, Swanna, Kurumiru, and Shikijika into account

But this isn't an accident. They're revealing the starters on their website.

The names will be there.

god dammit i logged on to find out the names WTF! I half expected the names to be up already

This petty situation makes me bring this question: what's the latest time an announcement/reveal/whatever has been done via the official website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom