• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

And if...Mijumaru is called Wotter, I will eat my hand.:goof:

And I will flip my lid. Seriously, 'Wotter' doesn't even work in English English. It might through American accents, but 'otter' (ot-ter in ERP) and 'water' (wor-ter in ERP) just aren't compatible :dodgy:
(I'm not hating, I swear...)

Smugleaf? I could live with that.

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Last time I posted here was like 8 hours ago when I went to school. Now I'm back and ... no names? :XD2:

The fans are predicting they will come at 4PM EST, or 12PM Pacific.

Wotter just sounds like water if it was a London accent.

I've made a bet with my older brother - he'll give me 50p if Pokabu isn't "Porkaboo" and I'll give him 50p if they use "Smugleaf".

I could potentially lose a hand.

Wotter just sounds like water if it was a London accent.
Despite the fact I'm from London and the two words are considerably different, so much so it annoys me when anyone calls mijumaru, wotter, because to me it makes no sense.
Wotter = Water in London only if you have a posh accent.

and 'water' (wor-ter in ERP)
More like 'War-ah' :p

i'd actually be alright with smugleaf, and am alright for pokabu to stay the same (although not his evolutions) but for the love of God please don't let it be Wotter

I've made a bet with my older brother - he'll give me 50p if Pokabu isn't "Porkaboo" and I'll give him 50p if they use "Smugleaf".
You'll be getting 50p

Isn't the website so taunting?

I've already said too much. Sorry.

Its already past 9 am pacific time, i didnt see anything, that was like almost 2 hours ago. Im telling you guys though, if its Smugleaf for Tsutarja, i will eat not my hands, but my feet, as eating your hands renders it impossible to play video games. Im telling you guys, it wont be Smugleaf.:rolleyes:

Joe, you just love to mess with people dont you.

Its cool though, im catching a crap load of shiny spoinks while waiting

Serebii, you should have put some fake names on your site. Lots of people would believe you.

I'm currently LOL-ing at all the people watching this thread. 98?! Wow, that's probably the most I've ever seen on a thread.
EDIT: 99. My bad.

Now, to make this post not COMPLETELY off-topic...
I'm hoping Pokabu's name will be something with a reference to pork, Tsutarja's to be Smugleaf, and Mijumaru's to just be something cute. NOT Wotter.

Serebii, you should have put some fake names on your site. Lots of people would believe you.

Then his site would die as people would call his site "FAKE AND GAY", just like what 99% of youtubers do when they see a fake video.

Also, 100 people in this thread and still no info.

And ruin any credibility he has?
I don't think he would.

Why would Tsutarja be Smugleaf? His expression is all a matter of personal perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom