• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

...Tsutarja's to be Smugleaf, and Mijumaru's to just be something cute. NOT Wotter.

You want me to eat my hands?

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

You'll be getting 50p
But, will I be giving the 50p back?

Tbh, as Tsutarja is smug, I wouldn't be annoyed if Smug was used, like Smugvy (Smug + Ivy), but Smugleaf sounds bleh when you say it out loud.

So why not Pompousleaf, Conceitedleaf, Snobleaf?

Snobleaf? That would be an interesting name.

Ive been waiting all day for them to release the names xD

Aww, Serebii knows? That makes me more anxious to find the English names. After all, this is only the names we'll be calling them the rest of our time...

Oh don't worry. There will always be those people that still call them by their Japanese names. Even several years after they've been released in the US. I wish I knew where serebii got their info. I wanna know 6 months before it comes out!

tbh smugleaf sound more like a mix of smuggle and leaf rather than a mix of smug and leaf

smeaf would be a better name.

tbh smugleaf sound more like a mix of smuggle and leaf rather than a mix of smug and leaf

smeaf would be a better name.

Alot of People seem to think smugleaf is a possible english name for Tsutarja but smugleaf sounds more like a drug then a name :O

smug + leaf = smugleaf. It really isn't that hard.

As much as I too am getting antsy about this, it's kinda sad that their names will be just like any other names and we wont really care after a few weeks

Alot of People seem to think smugleaf is a possible english name for Tsutarja but smugleaf sounds more like a drug then a name :O

"wanna go out back and do some smugleaf?" it sounds wrong.

A few people even seem to think that it could be left alone and they'll retain there names into the English version.

So why not Pompousleaf, Conceitedleaf, Snobleaf?

I think Pompusleaf is barly wih in the ten letter limit... Conceidedleafg is WAY over the 10 character limit... I like Snobleaf though... It's easy to remember... Pompousleaf hard to remember (Tsutarja is easier then that)

Damn... When we'll we get results?

I love this topic :) We have over 100 people on watch at the moment, for one.

Anyways, I say that they're going to update until midnight or something, just for the lulz :-/ *disappointed*

My best bets are 12 or 3 PST.

I love this topic :) We have over 100 people on watch at the moment, for one.

Anyways, I say that they're going to update until midnight or something, just for the lulz :-/ *disappointed*

Then again I think that maybe it was just a teaser and they won't update it till later and they fooled us all xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom