• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Ok this is just plain ridiculous. HOW could they not have updated by now? It's clear as day everywhere in the US, yet they haven't updated with the goods yet? WHY MUST THEY TORTURE US SO?!? @_@

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Alot of People seem to think smugleaf is a possible english name for Tsutarja but smugleaf sounds more like a drug then a name :O

I personally have no idea how smugleaf could be thought of as a drug.

Then again I think that maybe it was just a teaser and they won't update it till later and they fooled us all xP

Yeah, that too. Or just revealing their images, damn... As someone else mentioned, like, 15 pages earlier, it could be, and it'd be bad :XD2:

Yeah, that too. Or just revealing their images, damn... As someone else mentioned, like, 15 pages earlier, it could be, and it'd be bad :XD2:

Or they could reveal it today and even may possibly have us all shocked as to what the names are and pretty much most people complain about it xD

Smugleaf doesn't sound like a drug, but Sweetleaf does.

Ok this is just plain ridiculous. HOW could they not have updated by now? It's clear as day everywhere in the US, yet they haven't updated with the goods yet? WHY MUST THEY TORTURE US SO?!? @_@

'Cos they love feasting on human emotions and souls. :evil:

Smugleaf doesn't sound like a drug, but Sweetleaf does.

Well I say that because Smug sounds like smuggling and that would be drug related which is why I brought that up anyway :p

Are we slightly freaking out?

Shinytwo used OUTRAAAAAAAAGGGGEE!! *slapped*

The waiting is killing me! It's 10:23PM at me right now...

I hope Tsutarja's name will be based more on the fact its designed to be like the vine snakes so maybe something like Vineper (Vine + Viper)
Colubriss (Colubrid - latin for snake and Hiss)

But no one ever came up with that name..I think

well its there, somebody has to take responsibility for it.

But no one ever came up with that name..I think

Actually I heard of that name when 1 person talked about it on Youtube and I kept thinking what the heck is smugleaf and since then I have heard it more often in comments lol.

Slivy... Slither + ivy

I hope Tsutarja's name will be based more on the fact its designed to be like the vine snakes so maybe something like Vineper (Vine + Viper)
Colubriss (Colubrid - latin for snake and Hiss)

To be quite honest I think that Jalorda is very small compared to the other 2 starters. In Best Wishes I couldnt believe how small Janobii looked.

I'LL HAVE IT.

well ok, but you have to feed it and walk it everyday. having a pokemon name is a big responsibility you know

Tsutarja - Julian
Pokabu - Charles
Mijumaru - Orlando

Serebii's been dropping hints on GameFAQs forum but he's being very cryptic.

1. Tsutarja's starts with an S but is NOT Smugleaf
2. "Besides, it's not Tsutarja's name which will be the topic of conversation, it's Mijumaru's."
3. Pokabu's does not start with a P and Mijumaru's does not start with an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom