• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces info fo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Same here.

Oh well. I guess I'll just have to wait until tomorrow.
Or Mr. Potter, you could use magic to make them appear.

Re: English Isshu starters to be revealed Monday: Teaser on Pokémon.com announces inf

Nah, I just checked. This IS the biggest Bulbanews thread of all time...

OF ALL TIME!

Of course this thread has been going for about three days. That thread went for about 27 hours.

Apparently Pokemon.com is just too suspenseful for all of us.

Apparently Pokemon.com is just too suspenseful for all of us.

Touche.

and dangit I can't wait any longer.

I swear to god they're trying to torture us.

You should have seen the thread about the C&D notices.

Which ultimately fueled this thread because no one is allowed to reveal the names yet. (Eg. Serebii)

The second they're released the first person is gonna be like "ZOMG! POKABU'S ENGLISH NAME IS PORKABU!"

and dangit I can't wait any longer.

I swear to god they're trying to torture us.

Yup, the official site is torturing a swarm of random fanboys for laughs, thats totally it!

Snakeeys, magmapork, and Sheloter for me...

I'm so excited!!!! *shrieks like a girl*

The suspense sucks. Anyone with an internet connection or friends with the japanese copy of Black/White have seen the new pokes so why delay their inevitable western announcement like this?

I could understand if they were revealing all the pokemon plus english names on the jet go then waiting would be no problem but these are just the starters...

I'm not really expecting to find out the names until tommorow.

TPCi is not "international" as it seems...

The suspense sucks. Anyone with an internet connection

and who goes to unofficial Pokemon websites

or friends with the japanese copy of Black/White have seen the new pokes so why delay their inevitable western announcement like this?

Which brings about the question... How many kids have friends with the Japanese copy of Black and/or White? Just because we know about lots of 5th gen stuff doesn't necessarily mean they do.

I could understand if they were revealing all the pokemon plus english names on the jet go then waiting would be no problem but these are just the starters...

They'd never reveal ALL the Pokemon of a generation (even minus the event ones) months before the new gen games are released.

And when I click on page 47 it won't take me to page 47.. It just sends me back to page 46, so I'm posting a reply in a vain attempt to force my browser to get to page 47.

Why wait until the middle or end of the day to make an announcement like this? They've announced that the starters will be released today, one would assume that the story and page would be ready and that NOA would have put it up in the morning..

anyways.... ACCIO ENGLISH STARTERS!

The suspense sucks. Anyone with an internet connection or friends with the japanese copy of Black/White have seen the new pokes so why delay their inevitable western announcement like this?

Exactly. With the internet nowadays, this wait is killer.

My predictions:

Slyvy or Lisnake for Tsutarja might work.
For Pokabu... "Emboar, use Ember!" I can't see that at all, sorry. Maybe something completely off the wall like Sootlet?
I think Mijumaru might be kept the same.

You're joking about Miju, right?

Can prove that a decent side of kids know much 5th gen information? Because unless we can...

I've been waiting all day for this... And if you think about it, it doesn't make sense to update the site randomly during the day (eg, at 2:10pm) for this info... so I'm calling that the site will be updated at the end of the day 5pm PST, since it wasn't done at the beginning.

Slyvy or Lisnake for Tsutarja might work.
For Pokabu... "Emboar, use Ember!" I can't see that at all, sorry. Maybe something completely off the wall like Sootlet?
I think Mijumaru might be kept the same.

Why would Mijumaru be kept the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom