• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English Names of D/P Pokémon

Still 7 more names, visit my site (the one nYoo mentioned before).

I'm still waiting Serebii contact me.

Mukubird is Staravia
Mukuhawk is Staraptor
Biidaru is Bibarel
Korotokku is Kricketune

From Serebii, but I think he wanted to talk to "Melkor" or something...but he said he was going to.

I'm loving the Starly line of names . . very nice.

And Kricketune is friggin' sweet.

Liking pretty much all the names except Purugly. But disliking only one out of all the revealed names so far ain't bad.

The Starly line especially has great names.

I like these new names. Purugly's a little strange, but it does fit well (it IS kind of ugly).

Anybody got a complete list of the revealed ones so far?

Mukubird is Staravia
Mukuhawk is Staraptor
Biidaru is Bibarel
Korotokku is Kricketune

From Serebii, but I think he wanted to talk to "Melkor" or something...but he said he was going to.
Yeah but Melkor apparently had them first again. o.op

OH YEAH! I'm pissed about Purugly. Dude I love that pokémon and I don't think it got an appropriate name, because I think it's cute. XD

LMAO. I friggin' love the name Purugly. XD

The names are great, for the most part. Though, I must say, Monferno and Infernape are like...really lazy. Not bad, just...REALLY lazy naming. Meh.

And thank goodness it was changed to "Drifblim". Much easier and not too awkward to say.

Yeah, I'd usually leave out the "t" in Drifblim's name anayway...

So...I wonder if we'll get any more. I'd think Minomutcchi's line and Shinx's line might be likely...

I hope the Shinx line is revealed, that would totally make my day even better then it already is.

Ohohoho. My brother is so pissed about Purugly. He wants to go up and punch the guy who named it =D.

But all the other names are awesome. I love Torterra. Perfect.

*STILL waiting for Hyouta*

Yeah, I'd usually leave out the "t" in Drifblim's name anayway...

So...I wonder if we'll get any more. I'd think Minomutcchi's line and Shinx's line might be likely...

Yeah, I'm quite surprised we have yet to get Minomutcchi's since it's the only pre-Japan release pokemon without a name so far. As for Shinx Joe said "go to the site two weeks tomorrow and it'll be there" regarding Rentoraa.

oh duh, i keep thinking we have Zugaidosu. As for the thing about Rentoraa Joe just said "thats changed now, I am unsure if any more revealings can take place". Then again there's always places other than Serebii.

On the main site, Joe seems to be saying that he knew about the names, but had been told not to release them until later. And apparently someone else privy to the information dumped it onto the internet.
Oh, well.
Bibarel loves me.

On the main site, Joe seems to be saying that he knew about the names, but had been told not to release them until later. And apparently someone else privy to the information dumped it onto the internet.
Oh, well.
Bibarel loves me.

Well Serebii said today that he knows the names for like all the pokemon, he just was planning on releasing them over time.

Back
Top Bottom