• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be called S

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be called Slurpuff, ...

The English names of the evolved Fairy-type Pokémon revealed in Ciao magazine have been announced. Perorīmu's English name is Slurpuff, and Furefuwan's English name is Aromatisse.

Read more on Bulbanews

Random_Pyro

Splat smallfry on sight.
Reaction score
Re: English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be call

Aromatisse looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss story.

Arylett Charnoa

Ponderous Pontificator
Reaction score
Re: English names of Perorīmu, Furefuwan revealed: New evolved Fairy types to be call

Aromatisse looks like something out of a Dr. Seuss story.
I couldn't think of where it looked like it was from... but you're absolutely right. It does look a LOT like that. Or in that one book, Where the Wild Things Are.

Also, Slurpuff looks a LOT like Quina from Final Fantasy IX... the resemblance is uncanny. Even its description calls me back to that character.

Anyway, for the names... I think they're okay. Slurpuff sounds just as it looks. And Aromatisse is a cool name. Though I probably won't pick up either for my team, to be honest. Just too strange looking.

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score

Aromatisse disappoints me. I expected Spritzee to evolve into a graceful flamingo, not some mammalian owl thing.

キットちゃん

Reaction score

i was begging my brother to catch me a spritzee when they come out but now i dont want one, the evolution reminds me of those pampered old fat ladies in frocks ><