• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

English names of Pokémon and NPCs revealed in CoroCoro announced: Details on new Glob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: English names of Pokémon and NPCs revealed in CoroCoro announced: Details on new

A lot of the leak information turned out to be true what do ya know?

Seriously, I'm really surprised that it turned out true! That means we might get a psychic cat, a new Mewtwo form and the starters will be Grass/Dark|Fire/Psychic|Water/Fighting

Anyway, I like the new pokemon from yesterday and Swirlix is worth training just for the name.x..x.x Is it based on a dog, I think I read something like that?

Uh, there is a new Mewtwo forme... Here.
No, the batch of rumors (the ones yet to be disproven) claim there is a second new Mewtwo form, one which has yet to be revealed.

My mistake then. I wasn't aware of that rumor.

Re: English names of Pokémon and NPCs revealed in CoroCoro announced: Details on new

I wasn't aware of that rumor.
The particular batch of rumors surfaced in May.

For the following image, details confirmed to match official reveals have been highlighted for your convenience. Spoil yourself at your own risk....
plht8nL.png

I wasn't aware of that rumor.
The particular batch of rumors surfaced in May.

For the following image, details confirmed to match official reveals have been highlighted for your convenience. Spoil yourself at your own risk....
plht8nL.png

I actually kinda want that second forme of Mewtwo to be real. It could be really interesting.

I prefer to remain a skeptic in the matter. I won't argue that much has been confirmed true, but I'll accept it only via official channels or upon release when we get to play it ourselves.

It wouldn't be unheard of to intentionally put in some fake leaks along with real ones. For what purpose, I don't know but it happens.

I'm skeptical about another Mewtwo Forme. Surely if there was another Forme, it would have appeared in the movie we just had (which it didn't).
There is a certain sense in it though if they say the formes are accessed via items ... maybe the formes could be version counterparts of each other in XY. (Yeah, it doesn't make MUCH sense considering Mewthree's widespread reveal and MewFour's ... um, rumor-ness...)

It wouldn't be unheard of to intentionally put in some fake leaks along with real ones. For what purpose, I don't know but it happens.

Which is precisely why I'm not believing any of the leaks until they are confirmed. They're a nice indication of what we might have, but we certainly cannot assume they are true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom