• Snowy leaves Circhester and heads to Spikemuth. Watch here as his Rotom Bike learns to swim...somehow.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released

English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released this November

Argos, a retailer of the United Kingdom, has posted the release date for the European versions of the game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It is set to be released on Nov. 13, 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

Reaction score
Re: English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be rele

Why should I care? I'M AMERICAN!

Something
Reaction score
Re: English retailer reveals European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be rele

Piss off of the thread then.

I wish it was being released a bit earlier, but I don't mind waiting. I enjoyed the previous dungeon games and I'm certain I'll enjoy this one.

Reaction score

Because about half the people on this site are british and still more interesting then the Korean Pokemon events

Odds are the next person to post will be British

Last edited:
Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be released this November

Argos, a retailer of the United Kingdom, has posted the release date for the European versions of the game Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. It is set to be released on Nov. 13, 2009.

Read more on Bulbanews

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be relea

6% are. However, we report on Japanese news, and even less people from there come here.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Some people on here from Britain, you know. Stop boasting.

Reaction score
Re: English retailer states European Explorers of Sky release date: Games to be relea

Yeah,this site does have British people...

Animal Carer
Reaction score

like me for example
i would trust that release date more if it came from a retailer like Game than a Retailer like Argos
i mean they seel everyhting including fridges and furniture for those outside the uk who dont know so they are not exactly gaming experts
just depends where they got the info i guess

Reaction score

oh the release date is fine.

And there are Europeans on this site, lol.
I am Greek! I'm European x.x