• Magnificent Entertainer supercharges his team with some new TMs. Watch here as he wishes that the player character was wearing a trench coat.

English title for twelfth Pokémon movie officially revealed: No release date announce

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English title for twelfth Pokémon movie officially revealed: No release date announced

The title of the third Pokémon movie of the three-movie story arc was recently revealed by the official Pokémon site. The twelfth Pokémon movie will be entitled Arceus and the Jewel of Life.

Read more on Bulbanews

Descending into madness
Reaction score
Re: English title for twelfth Pokémon movie officially revealed: No release date anno

What's even weirder is the fact that it wasn't even mentioned if it's being released direct to DVD. Hmm, interesting.

Ice Type Trainer
Reaction score
Re: English title for twelfth Pokémon movie officially revealed: No release date anno

The 11th movie hasn't even come where i live yet, and the 10th movie (which i believe you guys got like 2 years ago) only came here a couple of months ago.

Animal Carer
Reaction score

personally i like that title flows nicely

Unregistered Non-User
Reaction score

good, hopefully this will mean a gen 5 pokemon will be released!!

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score

There are no fifth generation pokemon in the Arceus movie.

Also, there *is* a release date on the site. Yeah, it's an extremely vague "2010," but at least it's *something*.

Also, this movie's going to go directly to DVD. Duh.