• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks ...

English trademarks for "Pokétretta Battles", "Pokétretta Tournament", "Pokéfigure Arena", and "Pokéfigure" filed by The Pokémon Company International have been uncovered. It is currently unknown exactly what these trademarks are for.

Read more on Bulbanews

Robo-Floatzel

Jacen the Robot Floatzel
Reaction score
Re: English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks .

According to Siliconera, the trademarks are filled under the USA, which is interesting to say that the longtime Japan-only game may or may not be coming to the west. Though I wonder why it took so long for them to localize it...

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: English trademarks related to Pokémon Tretta uncovered: "Pokéfigure" trademarks .

Yeah, you can look these trademarks up on Trademarks Home

No guarantees these actually mean a game will be released though; plenty of trademarks go unused.