• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: enigma berry

AzraelCat

Reaction score
Hi all and especially Ellenflandey,

I am looking for the enigma berry. I do not have the move Celebrate, but I do have some events to trade. Let me know if you want to trade. My FC is 2664 2463 4609

Hi all and especially Ellenflandey,

I am looking for the enigma berry. I do not have the move Celebrate, but I do have some events to trade. Let me know if you want to trade. My FC is 2664 2463 4609

You can PM me ya know but yeah I got one.

I would have sent you a PM, but my post count is not high enough yet. Sorry. But I am interested in trading, if you are.

I would have sent you a PM, but my post count is not high enough yet. Sorry. But I am interested in trading, if you are.

Ah I see. I didnt know PMs couldnt be sent with a low(?) post count. Do you have like a PP Up? I could use all the PP Ups I can get.

yeah, I have some PP Ups. Want to trade for two?

Sure. Gimmie a second. And my FCs down below.

EDIT: Alrighty thanks! Im guessing you have magical clone powers to just give away Meloettas and Keldeos huh?

Last edited:
Thanks for the trades. I will keep my eyes open for the move Celebrate, and if I ever find a pokemon that knows it, I will let you know ASAP.

no cloning here, but I got them on a few different games, when Gamestop had their distribution. And, I only want one of each for my pokedex, and wanted an enigma berry. I am also glad to trade them to you. You traded me a few other berries that I would not have been able to get on my own, and I hope these pokemon help you get Celebrate.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom