• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Entralink is awesome if you have friends who play Pokemon

SinCosTan

God forgives, I don't.
Reaction score
Or two DS systems.

The support missions in particular are the greatest thing about it. You can give the player in the other game all kinds of helpful perks. You can give them 1.5 times the prize money (stacks with amulet coin), double experience (stacks with lucky egg), faster hatching (stacks with flame body), faster happiness growth and half off at all Pokemarts!

The two you are able to do for the other player are randomized, but they change around as you do the missions in the entree. The other missions are pretty stupid and boring, but they are easy. My favorite power is half off at all Pokemarts! Dusk Balls for 500 ftw!

Nothing's more fun than scaring people by randomly appearing in their game and running through them.

I've done one mission and was the subject of someone's mission both once. I got the Bargain Power; it was sure nice to buy items at half the price :p

Thank goodness I have 2 DS's!

Now when I get B/W I wont miss out on this!

It's like you're a ghost mwahahahaha

The weirdest one is when the other player's avatar is a Machop.. I thought it was a wild pokemon and it kept running through me :(. Otherwise it's an awesome feature aha.

I always pretend that I'm being transported into another dimension.

It's also nice to appear before others and get them to follow you somewhere. Then run off, just to freak them out.

The weirdest one is when the other player's avatar is a Machop.. I thought it was a wild pokemon and it kept running through me :(. Otherwise it's an awesome feature aha.

Huh? You can change your avatar to Machop? How? :p

One of the missions, I guess. Probably the battle one, since I haven't tried it. Also, from what I've seen, the Healing Power mission changes you into a female nurse regardless of your player gender. :p

Sometimes the topright Support Mission(the one where the person has to talk to you) turns you into a Pokemon, I've been a Machop, a Pikachu, and several others.

That's odd...

And now I can't get the image of Hilbert in a dress out of my head...brain bleach please!

hilbertnurse.png

:p

-----

Does anyone have a full list of the various Pass Powers available? After unlocking the one that needed White Lv.2, a new unlockable for White Lv.5 appeared - I'd like to know what kinds of Pass Powers you can collect.

hilbertnurse.png

:p

-----

Does anyone have a full list of the various Pass Powers available? After unlocking the one that needed White Lv.2, a new unlockable for White Lv.5 appeared - I'd like to know what kinds of Pass Powers you can collect.
Yes, there are thirty-three of them, all listed here. I can't find a list of what levels they're unlocked at though.

Yes, there are thirty-three of them, all listed here. I can't find a list of what levels they're unlocked at though.
Ah, okay. Should've guessed Serebii has something on them, though I only visit there if I can't find the info elsewhere. Anyway, thanks. (Who would want to use a experience decreasing power? o_O)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom