• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at near

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at

Is there a list of these events/locations anywhere? I can't seem to find one.

Re: Eon Ticket to be available at Pokémon Leagues in the United States: Available at

Two things I want to point out on the official ORAS website--

Emphasis added. So it seems like the Eon Ticket may be available through means other than StreetPass in the future. Of course this then leads to questions like how far into the future and what do these other distribution methods look like, but at least we know TPCi is at least thinking of other ways to distribute the Ticket. Also, should this article be updated to reflect that Eon Tickets will also be initially available at the Nintendo World Store until 14 Jan 2015? That opens up the possibilities of getting the ticket more for other people, even if only by a little, so I think it would be worthwhile to mention that somewhere.

Finally, in response to a portion in this Bulbanews article, in case anyone was wondering:
Pokémon said:
Note: You can share your Eon Ticket with others through StreetPass regardless of whether you received it via special code or StreetPass.
Thanks for pointing those out! Note that since the article is over a week old, it won't be updated, but it is useful to have in the thread here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom