• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Extroth

Face the Darkness
Reaction score
I don't quite recall how the eon ticket's were going to be distributed but I wanted to make this thread to track them.

You see I live around 30 minuets from the MOA (Mall of America) my wife and I go mall walking there sometimes and we bring our DS along to get street passes and the like. When we next turned on our games we found that we both had messages in our Poke navs about getting an eon ticket which we could get from the delivery girl in the Pokemon center. And lo and behold there it was.

How many other people have found an Eon ticket/how were they going to be distributed in the US?

Dude seriously? Damn I need to drive down there one of these days, too bad Minneapolis is three hours from me unlike you. xD

I can't believe it, I knew since I lived in the country it would be near impossible for me to get one but this makes things quite a bit easier. If I find a reason to go down there I'm gonna try that. Actually I need to go there to catch a flight the 21st anyway.

I got my Eon Ticket when I took my 3DS to class in my bag. I Streetpass at least 10 people a day for ORAS and one week after its release, one of those players had an Eon Ticket. I was so happy when I got it; now that I have it, I can share that feeling by spreading it via Streetpass. I have my DS on pretty much all the time so I'm sure that I'll be some help in spreading the ticket.

Also, what do you mean when you say you didn't know how it was going to be distributed? The original tickets, which you and me then Streetpassed, came from players in some Pokemon Leagues around the US or from the New York City Nintendo World Store. Of course, this only describes the method in the US, Japan has codes in a magazine (I think) for example. Is this the information you wanted, or do you think that there is some other method they wanted to use to distribute the ticket?

Could someone explain the expiry dates listed for some of the streetpass events?

Is this the latest time you can streetpass an Eon Ticket to/from someone? Or the latest time you can activate? What if you start a new game, is the eon ticket attached to your save game or your cartridge? I ask because I'm not going near people who have the ticket until early March, which hopefully won't be too late to get it.

I got my Eon Ticket yesterday in Berlin in a mall. I was surprised how quickly this spread.

I know some independent stores are distributing the Eon Ticket in Santiago (Chile), and some individuals have travelled to other cities. Although the stores distributions are more like "someone in the staff got the ticket and is sharing it to customers".

I got it last saturday, I had to go from a stadium to my sister's house far in the northeast of the city, and when I arrived I had the ticket. Probably I got it either in the the subway or the stadium (there was a crowd waiting for an event -that got suspended by a heavy rain, lol Kyogre). Since then, I've been carrying my 3DS everywhere to share it.

I've had the Eon Ticket since last Saturday. Fortunately, my local GAME store was one of the 15 that The Pokémon Company were distributing it to after their première event in London. I was easily able to track down the winner and find out exactly when they would be in the store.

Does anyone know more specific locations for the US distributions? I figured some would be at that place in New York, but not everyone lives very close to that city... or that state, for that matter...

Gah! Despite living in a very densely populated city the Eon ticket wasn't distributed here.
However whenever I bring my 3DS into town I usually get 8-10 people streetpass me and a huge percentage play Pokemon xD Hopefully I'll be able to get one then I can distribute my Ticket around my college.

I live in NYC (aka the center of the universe) so I will have no issue getting an Eon Ticket (especially since I live only 15 blocks or so from Nintendo World).

I plan on taking a stroll over that way sometime in the next week (Christmas... and by Christmas I mean shopping for myself), but I'll report in once I have the ticket on my cart.

I live in a small town in the midwest (I could walk across town in a few hours, and there's cornfields about a 5-minute drive away from my neighborhood.) So imagine my surprise when I got the notice that I'd recieved my Eon ticket! I'd almost left my DS at home today, because I didn't think I'd have time to play at all today. I'm sure glad I brought it!!

Does Europe follow the same distribution method as the rest? Cuz then it'd be only a matter of time until I get meself a nice lil Eon Ticket :)
I take my 3DS to university every day, where I usually manage to pick up 10 Streetpass hits

I'll be going to Disney World in 2 weeks, I take my 3DS everywhere I go. Hopefully I'll get the Eon Ticket at a park or in a mall or something.

Does Europe follow the same distribution method as the rest? Cuz then it'd be only a matter of time until I get meself a nice lil Eon Ticket :)
I take my 3DS to university every day, where I usually manage to pick up 10 Streetpass hits

I don't know your exact location, but here in the Netherlands you can pick it up in a specific chain of storer from today on, and it's spreadable (I can't go today however, but either I'll pick it up on Monday, or get it StreetPassed that day) Belgium has a similar distribution I think. Dunno how it works between different countries here though (say, I pass someone from Germany who has the Eon Ticket, would I get it too?)

I don't know your exact location, but here in the Netherlands you can pick it up in a specific chain of storer from today on, and it's spreadable (I can't go today however, but either I'll pick it up on Monday, or get it StreetPassed that day) Belgium has a similar distribution I think. Dunno how it works between different countries here though (say, I pass someone from Germany who has the Eon Ticket, would I get it too?)
Oh nice, I'm Dutch too! High five, compatriot! *holds up hand*

Okay, so which stores distribute the tickets? I might be able to pop by one on monday too

I got my Eon Ticket on Thursday. I was leaving work and after buying some stuff at anime store, I got on the bus to go eat. And that's how I got my Eon Ticket.

Oh nice, I'm Dutch too! High five, compatriot! *holds up hand*

Okay, so which stores distribute the tickets? I might be able to pop by one on monday too

Awesome! *high fives back*
Certain GameMania stores, but not all of them:

Game Mania Groningen
Game Mania Rotterdam Centrum
Game Mania Maastricht
Game Mania Breda
Game Mania Amsterdam (Nieuwendijk)
Game Mania Utrecht

And a link to their website https://www.gamemania.nl/Default.aspx?tabid=119&iid=896

Though I know for a fact the last store in Groningen was closed, cause a drunk driver ran right into the store, destroying everything (and killing himself in the process. luckily there wasn't anyone else, as it was the middle of the night) Might be they moved to a temporary new location though

Awesome! *high fives back*
Certain GameMania stores, but not all of them:

Game Mania Groningen
Game Mania Rotterdam Centrum
Game Mania Maastricht
Game Mania Breda
Game Mania Amsterdam (Nieuwendijk)
Game Mania Utrecht

And a link to their website https://www.gamemania.nl/Default.aspx?tabid=119&iid=896

Though I know for a fact the last store in Groningen was closed, cause a drunk driver ran right into the store, destroying everything (and killing himself in the process. luckily there wasn't anyone else, as it was the middle of the night) Might be they moved to a temporary new location though
Awesome dutchmen being awesome :cool:

Anyway, I study at Utrecht University and I live in Utrecht on weekdays, so I'll probably go to GameMania on monday cuz it's in the mall which is accessible through the central station

Nice, thanks mate :)

Awesome dutchmen being awesome :cool:

Anyway, I study at Utrecht University and I live in Utrecht on weekdays, so I'll probably go to GameMania on monday cuz it's in the mall which is accessible through the central station

Nice, thanks mate :)

I love that one! It's so convenient! And I literally pass the station everyday! (cause I too study at UU XD)

I love that one! It's so convenient! And I literally pass the station everyday! (cause I too study at UU XD)
Ah chill, chances are that I'll meet you on Streetpass then :D

I don't go through the station on a daily basis anymore since I got a room two weeks ago (and boy did I need it), but on mondays I still do so GameMania is definitely going to be visited by me next morning

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom