• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Does the game need to be running to receive one? Or only the system itself?
Cause I'm thinking about taking my 3DS to school and looking for guys there.

Does the game need to be running to receive one? Or only the system itself?
Cause I'm thinking about taking my 3DS to school and looking for guys there.

It is enough if the system itself is in standby. But even if it is not necessary to "play" the game for getting the ticket, streetpass has to be activated in the game and on the system. Otherwise it won't work. And of course you have to pass someone who has the game in their game slot and the ticket. Well, it worked for me. With some luck it should work for you too.

Btw, I don't belong to the Dutch fraction, but I'm living directly on the other side of the border. If someone in the region of Enschede has problems with getting the ticket, I could try to pass it on. If I know beforehand when I have to go for a walk in Enschede and it is no problem to pass the ticket between games in different languages, that is. The other side of the border works too, of course.

I love that one! It's so convenient! And I literally pass the station everyday! (cause I too study at UU XD)
Ah chill, chances are that I'll meet you on Streetpass then :D

I don't go through the station on a daily basis anymore since I got a room two weeks ago (and boy did I need it), but on mondays I still do so GameMania is definitely going to be visited by me next morning

God don't talk rooms to me XD

Might have run into you then. Or not, there were several other people with their 3DSes out XD
Also went a lot easier/quicker than expected, there wasn't anything to do

I don't usually take my 3DS out and about with me for Streetpassing, but I did so earlier today because I wasn't able to make the GAME Eon Ticket relay event on the 29th Nov. Birmingham was busy with people doing their Christmas shopping, so I was quite hopeful of passing by somebody who had the Eon Ticket on their games. Apparently I passed by at least two people in the Bullring shopping centre who were playing Omega Ruby, and luckily one of those must have had the Eon Ticket. Result!

While on vacation I stopped by Nintendo World and the employee who helped me made sure I streetpassed him so I could leave with the ticket. :)

I flew up to San Francisco last Friday for something, and ended up getting my Eon Ticket then. I was quite pleased at that. I currently live near Los Angeles, so that I hadn't picked one up prior to a trip to San Francisco made me a bit sad. At least I have it now!

I've been homepassing for a while now, but no Eon Ticket yet. Oh well, I'll keep going and I'm sure I'll get it eventually. I'm also going to bring my 3DS with me whenever I go out, because some shops in town have Nintendo Zones. Wish me luck!

I don't quite recall how the eon ticket's were going to be distributed but I wanted to make this thread to track them.

You see I live around 30 minuets from the MOA (Mall of America) my wife and I go mall walking there sometimes and we bring our DS along to get street passes and the like. When we next turned on our games we found that we both had messages in our Poke navs about getting an eon ticket which we could get from the delivery girl in the Pokemon center. And lo and behold there it was.

How many other people have found an Eon ticket/how were they going to be distributed in the US?

Hey! I live in Minneapolis and have been trying to find someone with an EON Ticket!!! Hadn't even thought to wander MoA for a streetpass, but when I drive through the U of M Campus after work I get home and have 30+ people every day, but still no ticket!!! Any chance you'll be making a trip to the mall soon :)

I don't quite recall how the eon ticket's were going to be distributed but I wanted to make this thread to track them.

You see I live around 30 minuets from the MOA (Mall of America) my wife and I go mall walking there sometimes and we bring our DS along to get street passes and the like. When we next turned on our games we found that we both had messages in our Poke navs about getting an eon ticket which we could get from the delivery girl in the Pokemon center. And lo and behold there it was.

How many other people have found an Eon ticket/how were they going to be distributed in the US?

Hey! I live in Minneapolis and have been trying to find someone with an EON Ticket!!! Hadn't even thought to wander MoA for a streetpass, but when I drive through the U of M Campus after work I get home and have 30+ people every day, but still no ticket!!! Any chance you'll be making a trip to the mall soon :)
I make my way there ever once and awhile. But I work in retail and I work 48 hours a week during the holiday season so probably not until this holiday season is over.

Understand that! I'm in commercial mortgages and working 60 hours a week until January first because of all the escrow closings before year end... ugh three more weeks... three more weeks

I got the EON Ticket!!!

Not sure how it happened, but I just turned on my game during my lunch at the office, and I passed by 1 person with the EON Ticket!!! Someone else in my building must be a poke-fan!!! Time to start stalking everyone I see!!!

I got the EON Ticket!!!

Not sure how it happened, but I just turned on my game during my lunch at the office, and I passed by 1 person with the EON Ticket!!! Someone else in my building must be a poke-fan!!! Time to start stalking everyone I see!!!

If you have StreetPass for the Mii Plaza set up you could just see who you passed based on their Mii.

I realized on Monday that I got it. Which makes no sense, 'cause I don't know a single person who has it. I've been keeping my DS on all day today to spread it.

I got the EON Ticket!!!

If you have StreetPass for the Mii Plaza set up you could just see who you passed based on their Mii.

Haha! Thanks for the advice!!!

I got my Eon Ticket! I had to activate the Beldum event first in order to get it, which kinda sucks 'cause I wanted to hold off on getting mine. But now I can spread Eon Ticket joy to other ORAS players, so that's nice.

I got my Eon Ticket! I had to activate the Beldum event first in order to get it, which kinda sucks 'cause I wanted to hold off on getting mine. But now I can spread Eon Ticket joy to other ORAS players, so that's nice.

I was under the impression that in order to avoid activating events you want to hold off on until later was to simply rearrange the wonder cards on your list?

I was under the impression that in order to avoid activating events you want to hold off on until later was to simply rearrange the wonder cards on your list?

... Wow, so this is getting filed under "Things I Wish I Knew Earlier in Life". I'll have to do that next time, thanks for the info!

Got my Eon Ticket whilst shopping at a local mall. Living in the DC Metro Area paid off.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom