• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Live in Nashville and still nothing.

still find streetpass to be an annoyance, instead of getting the eon ticket, I've just been wasting my 3DS XL's battery

Live in Nashville and still nothing.

still find streetpass to be an annoyance, instead of getting the eon ticket, I've just been wasting my 3DS XL's battery

I received it. I was flying from Chicago to Arizona. I got it while walking through O'Hare.

I hope i can get the Eon ticket after christmas cause that is when i am getting my Crystal Red 2DS and OmegaRuby, AlphaSapphire, and Pokemon Y. (Trying to get as much points as possible for PowerUp Rewards at gamestop). So will it still be up by then?

Checking in from Michigan with my Eon Ticket! And my freshly-captured Latias!

So, I'm new here and relatively new to Pokemon in general. I got an EON Ticket and I'm still not quite sure how. I just started playing AS a few weeks ago and I can't remember where I got the message, but I do believe that it was similar to the above post due to it being after I got the Shiny Beldum. But sure enough, I went to a messenger at a Pokemon Center and now I have an EON Ticket. Is this unusual?

Edit: I live in Alabama and don't think I had streetpass even activated, so I doubt that's what happened.

I arrived at Orlando today and am at Downtown Disney atm. When I got off the bus I checked the 3DS and nothing. Now at Earl of Sandwich I checked my notifications and saw one. I joked to my parents “imagine if it's the Eon Ticket” and then I saw that it was. I must've gotten the streetpass somewhere around 7:40 EST and in the Marketplace of Downtown Disney. If anyone's here, there's two Eon Ticket holders in the vicinity. I'll be going to the LEGO Imagination Center next. Check your notifications if you're around!

Question about the Eon Ticket: I have both OR and AS, and I've streetpassed someone with the eon ticket thus getting it on my Alpha Sapphire version. Can I still get it on my OR game, if I streetpass another person with it, or is it limited one ticket per 3DS, since they both share the StreetPass system??

I'm sad to say that even after passing 3 people (I'm guessing at my restaurant where I work) who were playing Pokemon Bank and ORAS, I didn't get an EON Ticket :(

I was thinking surely I would seeing as these people all seemed to be from Illinois (and 1 was from my state but what was off about her was she was practically my MiiTwin! Even down to my name! Σ!(◎_◎;) ) which is all the way across the country from down South here!

Idk if my battery dying had anything to do with that but all I got was "BuzzNav News Updated" from the lot of them :'(

I'm sad to say that even after passing 3 people (I'm guessing at my restaurant where I work) who were playing Pokemon Bank and ORAS, I didn't get an EON Ticket :(

I was thinking surely I would seeing as these people all seemed to be from Illinois (and 1 was from my state but what was off about her was she was practically my MiiTwin! Even down to my name! Σ!(◎_◎;) ) which is all the way across the country from down South here!

Idk if my battery dying had anything to do with that but all I got was "BuzzNav News Updated" from the lot of them :'(

Don't let it get you down. I had to pass by around 20 people with ORAS before I got the ticket. Now I enjoy carrying my 3DS with me and spreading the ticket. I feel like Santa Claus bringing Christmas cheer.

Don't let it get you down. I had to pass by around 20 people with ORAS before I got the ticket. Now I enjoy carrying my 3DS with me and spreading the ticket. I feel like Santa Claus bringing Christmas cheer.

20?! I passed 30 people a day for almost a month before I finally randomly got one from someone inside my office... Ugh FML :)

That being said I have now had the joy of sharing my ticket with 5 friends that couldn't find them anywhere was well!!!

I got an Eon ticket in Denton Tx, although I have no idea where I picked it up from. But all the locations I've visited recently are along 288. Golden Triangle Mall, Best Buy, Kroger, and Home Depot. I was super surprised, I never thought I'd get an Eon ticket where I live, as I very rarely pass many people (rarely I get about 8-10 at a time, but more often than not I only get 1-3 if any at all)

I also haven't been able to figure out how to pass it on to my guy though, any ideas why it won't pass from my system over to his? The only theory I've got is that since we live together it doesn't want to pass it on as some sort of way to circumvent abuse or something.

Any information how far it has spread in Europe? Has it even been distributed over here?

Any information how far it has spread in Europe? Has it even been distributed over here?
Depends where you live in Europe
I live in the Netherlands, and I just went to a gaming store to pick up a nice little Eon Ticket

You might wanna read back in this thread, there's some useful information in here

I got an Eon ticket in Denton Tx, although I have no idea where I picked it up from. But all the locations I've visited recently are along 288. Golden Triangle Mall, Best Buy, Kroger, and Home Depot. I was super surprised, I never thought I'd get an Eon ticket where I live, as I very rarely pass many people (rarely I get about 8-10 at a time, but more often than not I only get 1-3 if any at all)

I also haven't been able to figure out how to pass it on to my guy though, any ideas why it won't pass from my system over to his? The only theory I've got is that since we live together it doesn't want to pass it on as some sort of way to circumvent abuse or something.

Do both you and your guy have spotpass/streetpass enabled for your BuzzNav/games?

Last edited:
We both do, I checked it anyway and he gets passes from me (and I from him), he just doesn't get the eon ticket for whatever reason. It's rather irritating.

Omg it finally actually happened! I seemed to pass just 1 person last night while at work and they had the ticket! Only thing I found odd was that my 3DS itself didn't say I had passed anyone? I had no new Mii's in my Plaza, but my AlphaSapphire had a green dot on the game icon? Idk what that's about :0

Well, I got 120+ StreetPass tags today from all over the US, Germany, Norway, Canada, and a few other countries thanks to that World StreetPass Event thing and STILL no Eon Ticket. And this is after 2 other hauls similar to this on the last 2 National StreetPass Weekends they did.

I keep getting tags from people in Streetpass Mii Plaza who have ORAS as their "recently played" title, but I don't get an actual tag for the game itself. I can only assume that this means NONE of these people have StreetPass turned on for ORAS. Even if they didn't have the Eon Ticket, I should be getting their Secret Bases and stuff. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE check and make sure that you have gone into your BuzzNav and turned on StreetPass in your game.

Well, I got 120+ StreetPass tags today from all over the US, Germany, Norway, Canada, and a few other countries thanks to that World StreetPass Event thing and STILL no Eon Ticket. And this is after 2 other hauls similar to this on the last 2 National StreetPass Weekends they did.

I keep getting tags from people in Streetpass Mii Plaza who have ORAS as their "recently played" title, but I don't get an actual tag for the game itself. I can only assume that this means NONE of these people have StreetPass turned on for ORAS. Even if they didn't have the Eon Ticket, I should be getting their Secret Bases and stuff. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE check and make sure that you have gone into your BuzzNav and turned on StreetPass in your game.

I think this is related to the Holyday Streetpass event, it's the same here. I've passed several people playing ORAS, and some other games too, but only get the streetpass tag for the Mii plaza. I assume at least one of them would have it on, so the event must be restricted to the mii plaza and some other softwares (I got one for Smash Bros once), but not Pokemon (XY or ORAS).

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom