• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eon Ticket Tracking log

Well, I got 120+ StreetPass tags today from all over the US, Germany, Norway, Canada, and a few other countries thanks to that World StreetPass Event thing and STILL no Eon Ticket. And this is after 2 other hauls similar to this on the last 2 National StreetPass Weekends they did.

I keep getting tags from people in Streetpass Mii Plaza who have ORAS as their "recently played" title, but I don't get an actual tag for the game itself. I can only assume that this means NONE of these people have StreetPass turned on for ORAS. Even if they didn't have the Eon Ticket, I should be getting their Secret Bases and stuff. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE check and make sure that you have gone into your BuzzNav and turned on StreetPass in your game.

I think this is related to the Holyday Streetpass event, it's the same here. I've passed several people playing ORAS, and some other games too, but only get the streetpass tag for the Mii plaza. I assume at least one of them would have it on, so the event must be restricted to the mii plaza and some other softwares (I got one for Smash Bros once), but not Pokemon (XY or ORAS).

I got tags for Mii Plaza, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Heroes of Ruin, and Bravely Default. It seems odd that it would work for all these other games and not ORAS. If that's true though, and I have to physically pass by someone with the Eon Ticket, then I'm SCREWED. In the 3 years I've owned a 3DS, I've gotten all of 2 legitimate tags. The rest come from these StreetPass Events and me passing myself (I've got a 3DS and 2 3DS XLs).

Spent the day out with my friends and somehow ended up with it~ Though it was for the wrong game, but I figure I'll get it for AS when I get back to college in a couple of days anyway.

Edit: And within the first day back, I got it~ :3

Last edited:
Spent the day out with my friends and somehow ended up with it~ Though it was for the wrong game, but I figure I'll get it for AS when I get back to college in a couple of days anyway.

Edit: And within the first day back, I got it~ :3

WHAT?! It's game-dependent?! How does this all work? There's no good page anywhere explaining exactly how this distribution works. Let's say I have Streetpass activated and pass someone with the Eon Ticket.

Okay. What happens? My 3DS will notify me next time I turn it on, I presume. But where does the data go? Does it automatically make that girl in the Pokemon Center who gives you Event distributions appear in-game? Or does nothing happen until I load up an ORAS game and maybe click an option in the menu?

WHAT?! It's game-dependent?! How does this all work? There's no good page anywhere explaining exactly how this distribution works. Let's say I have Streetpass activated and pass someone with the Eon Ticket.

Okay. What happens? My 3DS will notify me next time I turn it on, I presume. But where does the data go? Does it automatically make that girl in the Pokemon Center who gives you Event distributions appear in-game? Or does nothing happen until I load up an ORAS game and maybe click an option in the menu?

Yes, it is. Because when I got the ticket on OR, I then switched games and did not have it on AS. Also, I heard that if you erase your file, you will also lose the ticket, so I guess the data for the Streetpass goes to your actual save file.

What happens is that when you check the BuzzNav, if you have passed someone with the Eon Ticket, it will tell you that you can get it from the Pokemon Center girl.

It makes sense, though. When you get new Secret Bases on one game, they don't appear if you switch cartridges because that game did not receive that data. Same goes for the Eon Ticket, it seems.

Your SD card has space for street passes for a single game, but evidently shares the same data between different versions of the game. For instance, in XY, if I have 99 street passes pending and claim them on X version, it won't be available for Y. So while you have the Eon Ticket in your street passes, if you claim it in OR, you have to get it again to claim it in AS.

As for distributing the Eon Ticket, I'm not sure how that works out considering that your 3DS transmits it regardless of whether you have the game plugged in or not. Perhaps its a separate indicator whether your 3DS should be sending out the ticket or not, but I assume its the most recent game played since that would influence which bases are sent out as well.

Well, I got 120+ StreetPass tags today from all over the US, Germany, Norway, Canada, and a few other countries thanks to that World StreetPass Event thing and STILL no Eon Ticket. And this is after 2 other hauls similar to this on the last 2 National StreetPass Weekends they did.

I keep getting tags from people in Streetpass Mii Plaza who have ORAS as their "recently played" title, but I don't get an actual tag for the game itself. I can only assume that this means NONE of these people have StreetPass turned on for ORAS. Even if they didn't have the Eon Ticket, I should be getting their Secret Bases and stuff. So if anyone is reading this PLEASE check and make sure that you have gone into your BuzzNav and turned on StreetPass in your game.

I think this is related to the Holyday Streetpass event, it's the same here. I've passed several people playing ORAS, and some other games too, but only get the streetpass tag for the Mii plaza. I assume at least one of them would have it on, so the event must be restricted to the mii plaza and some other softwares (I got one for Smash Bros once), but not Pokemon (XY or ORAS).

I got tags for Mii Plaza, Pokemon Rumble Blast, Heroes of Ruin, and Bravely Default. It seems odd that it would work for all these other games and not ORAS. If that's true though, and I have to physically pass by someone with the Eon Ticket, then I'm SCREWED. In the 3 years I've owned a 3DS, I've gotten all of 2 legitimate tags. The rest come from these StreetPass Events and me passing myself (I've got a 3DS and 2 3DS XLs).

Well, I got another 80+ StreetPass Tags yesterday, and still no Eon Ticket or ORAS tags of any kind. I passed a BUNCH of ORAS players, so there is no way all of them didn't have StreetPass enabled.

I'm convinced this means that ORAS can not receive StreetPass data through these events and therefor the Eon Ticket is also unobtainable through these events. Why every other game can get tags except ORAS (Including Pokemon Rumble Blast), I have no idea. So basically, I wasted a lot of time, effort, and gasoline on amassing Puzzle Swap pieces.

This distribution method just keeps making me madder and madder. Game Freak should just do a normal Wi-Fi distribution like a sane person and end this nonsense. They finally put the ORAS Demo up on the eShop like they should have done in the first place, maybe they will come to their senses about the Eon Ticket too.

Woo, first post. No technical details because I still don't get how all the mystery gift/streetpass stuff works. But anyway.

Went to Nottingham in the UK on Saturday with Streetpass on and the BuzzNav thing activated. It was mostly out of hope because the GAME store had their event in November. I did a lap of the shopping centre that has stores like Disney, Game & HMV before going to the GAME that did the event. They were like lol you had to be at the event good luck streetpassing people. So I headed to McDonalds a few doors up, checked BuzzNav and one of the 9 people I'd passed had the Eon Ticket. I did a couple of laps round the city centre to get places like Forbidden Planet but only passed 21 people in 5 hours. Hopefully I passed the ticket on to them. I don't know anybody else who plays Gen 6 but I work in a college full of teenage lads so I'll take my 2DS and see if I pass anyone.

The problem might be is that if you're not familiar with the ins and outs of the games it's not easy to understand how to get the ticket. I spent a week Googling the ticket & still wasn't sure how to get it. I couldn't find a site that explains it for people who don't know where to start.

I found that on the weekends in cardiff city centre you're bound to get one. Also, the special Masuada mii from Nintendo zone has one.
I think passing a game store is a good way to try and get one, a number of workers were at the event and have their DS with them.

I found that on the weekends in cardiff city centre you're bound to get one. Also, the special Masuada mii from Nintendo zone has one.
I think passing a game store is a good way to try and get one, a number of workers were at the event and have their DS with them.

Special Masuda Mii? What's that/how do you get it?

I had trouble recently trying for a few days to pass on the ticket to a coworker of mine who also just so happened to play pokemon. For some reason even though his console/game would recognize my console/game and my Mii was in his MiiPlaza, my console said I hadn't tagged him in about 19 DAYS?!!?

After much googling and no luck finding answers, I decided to delete his Mii from my plaza, un-favorite his character from my game (as it was his XY PERSON, not his ORAS one) on the PSS, as well as cut down on the amount of games on my console that were utilizing streetpass (like MK7 and SwapNote, as if I'm ever going to play those again anyway).

Something must have worked cuz the next time we met up at work, he got my ticket! :D idk if it'll help anyone else having trouble, but that's what I did and it seemed to do something.

I went to the mall in Franklin, Tennessee [outside of Nashville], and I streetpassed 4 people, and FINALLY got an Eon Ticket [I think I got 2 {one for my OR and one for my AS} but I skimmed the notification too fast out of excitement]. Nice to have both Lati's in my game but I am disappointed that the Eon Ticket doesn't just let you go to the island freely via the ferry afterwards. That was the one thing I was hoping to do once I got the ticket.

I still do not like how this was streetpass exclusive [nor will I like future events being done this way], but I am thankful I finally got one.

On December 29, I was out shopping to get a sturdy case for my new phone. I had passed by someone ether in Target or Bestbuy that has an Eon ticket, and I always carry my 3DS around with me all the time even though I might not use it and it's in sleep mode. It was during the Delta episode when it happened, and I was at the final floor of Sky pillar before the roof, so I had to stop doing the episode and go get Latios. Now I'm going to give Eon tickets to every time I pass by someone.

Im not sure when it happened, but I took my 3DS today when I went out to do some errands and saw Id gotten some streetpasses, so I checked my Alpha Sapphire and got the notice that Id gotten an Eon Ticket! Im happy that I finally got one I was starting to think it wouldnt happen and was forgetful a lot of times to bring my 3DS when out for walks and such. I just have to get it in my game.

When does the Eon ticket event expire? That is, when can Eon tickets no longer be streetpassed?

A week ago, I gave someone I know in real life that plays Pokemon an eon ticket since we're street passing each other anyways.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom