• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Epic Minecraft Gameplay

Reaction score
Note, this will be on PS4, and I already have a server, so let this be the basis for it.

I have built my house inside of a weird area that I can only describe as a Cave under a hill that you can go in and out of. The good thing about this cave is that it is near a Village and Woodland Mansion, along with plenty of trees and caves. Then, there is a lava pool around my base, so I can easily get Lava for Obsidian or a Cobblestone generator. I am working on finishing my set of iron, and building out the cave for a house

I guess Imma update. So, I died twice during my last time playing. A Skeleton killed me while expanding my mine, and when I was getting my area fixed up. a Creeper came in a blew up. 10 minutes of repair later, I fixed it. Working on a protection for my house

I have many updates

My Cousin, Sister, and Step Sister joined, and have ruined a lot. but IDC. I made a shop selling grindy blocks. And I got a Wolf and Horse. A Masai is near my spawn, and so is another woodland mansion. And I died once trying to escape a Woodland Mansion. But I crouched.

you ever watched any modded series? u know how all theses mobs are so freaken overpowered for absolutely no reason at all? something that NEVER fails is always trenches. their is no way any vannila mob can get u at all that way. besides, you can just jump over the crack. trust me ive played rlcraft, which btw is HARD AF, and didn't have a single mob get to me b/c I always had trenches and torches on practically every available tile. (block, wutever)

you ever watched any modded series? u know how all theses mobs are so freaken overpowered for absolutely no reason at all? something that NEVER fails is always trenches. their is no way any vannila mob can get u at all that way. besides, you can just jump over the crack. trust me ive played rlcraft, which btw is HARD AF, and didn't have a single mob get to me b/c I always had trenches and torches on practically every available tile. (block, wutever)

What? I was on PS4 edition, and while trying to jump out a window, I crouched, and forgot to uncrouch.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom