• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Epic Team Rocket's Mottos' Pics

PTOldMan

Reaction score
Since EP002 Team Rocket has always given us some kind of motto each time they appear. And, each time they perform the motto, we can see at least once all the Rockets (or just Jessie and James) posing with the "R" behind them.

The thing is that we've had many awesome motto moments regarding the animation (I'm not talking about the mottos themselves, just the animation). I challenge you to post here your favorite Team Rocket's motto screenshots!

I suppose you can also include Butch's and Cassidy's mottos and other kind of mottos we've had in the series, even those without any kind of "R" (which are a lot, particularly during Sinnoh).

676w.jpg
I've had the Musashi part as my Google background for Arceus knows how long.

28jim50.jpg

2469eom.jpg

wa1t80.jpg

iwneph.jpg
1zv60l4.jpg
a9pr0h.jpg
6iv7dw.jpg

Iwane is awesome!

zmeihy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom