• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode 464 title revealed...

Yah. It was orignally supposed to be in for like 13 seconds or something. but it was cut down to like 3..

Edit: Yeah, at the rate they're going now, I think May will catch Smoochum..

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
Uh, Jynx wasn't in "All Things Bright And Beautifly"......

Or, at least I don't remember it being in that episode. O_O

Episode AG13: Pokemon Contest! Agehanto's Magnificent Battle!

Timestamp: 9:43.0 - 9:51.0 to give a precise number on it.

LOL, Dogasu.

*clicks link*

Oh, now that's interesting.

TSS_Killer said:
Episode AG13: Pokemon Contest! Agehanto's Magnificent Battle!

Timestamp: 9:43.0 - 9:51.0 to give a precise number on it.
Oh, cool!

Thanks, TSS_Killer!

I'll have to check that out then, since I didn't realize it until now.

And I have no idea why, but it seems like I'm always the last person to find out about certain stuff...... X_X

Eh... Hey.. wait a second..o_O;; I've seen Jynx's whole dance thingy before. O_O One episode they played had Jynx doing its dance and wasn't cut out. O_O

Oh yeah, Jynx has been in the anime several times. "Stage Fight" and "The Mandarin Island Miss-Match" come to mind, and I'm sure there are others ass well.

They just didn't start censoring the character until Johto, that's all.

Yeah, that's true, I've seen all those pre-Johto episodes that have Jynx in them.

So, apparently, they didn't get that letter until sometime during the Master Quest season, I guess (which explains why The Ice Cave episode was banned).

But for them to have seen the ice cave episode it would have to have been dubbed and aired in the US, which it wasn't. They obviously just saw Ruujura in a rerun at the same time the new Jouto episodes were being shown.

Oh, I didn't say they had seen The Ice Cave episode......

I was referring to 4Kids when I said they must not have gotten that letter until sometime in Johto (I said MQ, but I think they might've gotten it sooner than that).

Anyway, yeah, what you said Herakurosu was basically what I meant to say in that post.

Yeah.. I have the STRANGEST feeling that May is gonna get the Smoochum... and if she did.. it'd be great cause if they do give her a Smoochum and it evolves. It means they'd have to cancel Pokemon... *hopes she catches one* So if May had a Jynx, then they'd be forced to allow Jynx back in.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom