• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode 464 title revealed...

Zak

STAR BRINGING PURPLE
Reaction score
Source: Pokeani

Smoochum and Jynx Three Sisters!

Yeah, yeah... I know what you're all going to say, let the moaning begin.

~Zak

WOOT. Another banned episode. Let the 4kids/WB (whatever) bashing begin!

BLACK PEOPLE ARE...

Wait? It's purple now?

RACISM!!11

After all the issus over the Jynx contest, will 4Kids/PUSA/whoever even want to dub this for Kids WB/Kids WC/whatever? And there's three of them in this one...

Anyone want to make theories about what the episode will be about? Or should we stick to dub bashing?

At least it's likely we'll still get it. ;).

There's no reason they wont dub it - even the current skipped eps ARE going to be available in America at some point, either airing at a later date or on DVDs.

This sounds more like the The Ice Cave which we didn't get. If 4Kids don't want to dub it, it's straight on to the next episode.

The difference is that 4kids HAD to dub the Contest episodes with Jynx. May won her 5th ribbon there, so if they skipped them it would be a major plot hole. Of course the idiots at KidsWb skipped the episodes anyway, but that's besides the point.

This episode on the other hand sounds like a generic filler, so this could be skipped by 4kids if nothing important happens in it.

Ice Cave Jynx: Black.

This Jynx: Purple.

What possible reason could there be for not dubbing it outside of the WB being morons?

WB being morons is the precise reason they wouldn't want to waste time doing it this time.

With the way BF is going, this episode might not be a filler. Maybe the Jynx can teach Sceptile Ice Punch? But you know what would be cooler, a episode with Magmar, Jynx, and Electabuzz and respective evos. Each battling with the Elemental Punches!

*coughmaycatchcough*

Just kidding.

How is it wasting time? They'd still be getting paid to dub it and would be getting money from it being put on DVDs and aired outside of the WB.

The WB, as big as they are, aren't the be-all-and-end-all. If anything the recent thing proves that even more with the UK getting these eps aired and 4Kids getting just as much benefit from it.

Random 4kids guy: Boss, this episode features Jynx.
Al Kahn: Than move on to dubbing [insert next episode here]. Or else! *holds up a pack of matches with the letters VFD printed on it.*
Guy: Ummmmmmmmmmm....okay! Bye! *runs for it*

[/A Series of Unfortunate Events refrence]

Habunake said:
With the way BF is going, this episode might not be a filler. Maybe the Jynx can teach Sceptile Ice Punch? But you know what would be cooler, a episode with Magmar, Jynx, and Electabuzz and respective evos. Each battling with the Elemental Punches!

*coughmaycatchcough*

Just kidding.
sceptiel can only learn thunderpunch out of the elemental punches.

Given the fuss everytime Jynx appears, why do the Japanese even bother putting it in the show anymore? Jynx could easily join Porygon in anime purgatory.

They want to still feature Jynx which is why they made it purple for the contest episode.

This episode will already have been in post-production when Kids WB decided to skip it anyway.

I will laugh if May catches a Jynx or Smoochum, but we all know that won't happen. Anywho, this just sounds like an ordinary filler, and it'll probably be sub-par.

Alabaster.j.cat said:
I will laugh if May catches a Jynx or Smoochum, but we all know that won't happen. Anywho, this just sounds like an ordinary filler, and it'll probably be sub-par.

Actually May catching a Smoochum sounds dead on to me considering the recent run of things. :p

Doctor Oak said:
Actually May catching a Smoochum sounds dead on to me considering the recent run of things. :p
That depends on how cynical you are. Considering how cynical I am, I'm actually hoping for a Smoochum catch. :kawaii:

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom