• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

Gengar or Dracovish are the ones who need to be used. Have we even seen Dracovish outside of its capture episode?
It just got captured. It will be used. And Gengar will be used in episode 57.

Anyways here's my prediction for an upcoming episode
JN059: Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer?
The episode starts with a Grookey battling Galar's gym leader Kabu. The trainer tells Grookey to use Branch Poke and it uses Branch Poke defeating Centiscorch. Kabu gives the trainer the Fire Badge. The trainer is about to congradulate with Grookey but Grookey rejects him because he thinks he is stupid because he used him against a Pokémon who had a four times type advantage towards it. Grookey runs away. Grookey finds itself in Vermillion at Sakuragi Lab in night. Grookey enters into Ash and Goh's room by the window. Grookey sees Ash sleeping with Pikachu. Grookey also sleeps with them. Then it's morning. Pikachu wakes up and sees Grookey. Pikachu screams from shock.
*insert intro here*
Ash sees Grookey. Goh is suprised to see it and scans it. Goh throws a ball at it. Grookey strikes the ball with his stick. The ball slams into Goh's face. Goh gets mad and throws all his monster balls at Grookey. Grookey stikes all of them. Ash tells Goh that he needs to weaken it. Goh says that he can't battle indoors. Grookey jumps into Goh's shoulder. Goh thinks that Grookey likes him but Grookey strikes him with his stick. Grookey walks out of the room. Ash and Goh find it searching the laptop for ''SmeRt TreIrZ''. Ash and Goh are confused. The computer says: ''No search results for - SmeRt TrelrZ - were found.''. Grookey gets fuious and rapidy slams the computer with it's stick. Grookey is sad and cuddles Ash for comfort. Ash is suprised by Grookey's actions. Goh thinks Grookey is weird. Goh throws a Poke Ball when Grookey is distracted but it bounces off. Goh and Ash realise the Grookey has a trainer. Proffesor Cerise comes and Ash and Goh tell him about Grookey. Cerise tells them that they can use Yamper and Grookey is a Pokémon from Galar. Ash and Goh are suprised that it came from all the way from Galar. They take a plane to Galar. Grookey is uncomfortable since it doesn't want his old trainer. They find his trainer. The trainer is happy to see Grookey but Grookey is engraged and hits him. Grookey breaks his traine's Poke Ball and runs away. Goh thinks Grookey is a spoiled brat. Ash chases after Grookey. Grookey and Ash end up in the Slumbering Weald. Ash tries to approach Grookey but it is engraged and bites him. Pikachu gets mad but Ash tells Pikachu that it is ok. Ash asks Grookey why it left it's old trainer. Grookey tells that his old trainer is dumb cuz he used him against a Fire/Bug type and he is sarching for a new trainer. Grookey tells Ash that he wants to join him. Ash is suprised but accepts the offer. Ash catches Grookey. Ash and Grookey encounter Zacian and Zamazenta. They try to battle them but phase trough them. Zacian and Zamazenta spray them with fog. They pass out. Ash wakes up. Ash finds Goh. Goh tells that the old trainer got pissed at Grookey and left. Goh tells Ash that where is Grookey. Ash sends out Grookey. Goh is frozen by the shock. Ash and Grookey give the Hi-5 from the games. Yamper Pikachu and Grookey play with each other. The episode ends with Gary approaching Ash.

It just got captured. It will be used. And Gengar will be used in episode 57.

Anyways here's my prediction for an upcoming episode
JN059: Lost Sarunori! Who is the Trainer?
The episode starts with a Grookey battling Galar's gym leader Kabu. The trainer tells Grookey to use Branch Poke and it uses Branch Poke defeating Centiscorch. Kabu gives the trainer the Fire Badge. The trainer is about to congradulate with Grookey but Grookey rejects him because he thinks he is stupid because he used him against a Pokémon who had a four times type advantage towards it. Grookey runs away. Grookey finds itself in Vermillion at Sakuragi Lab in night. Grookey enters into Ash and Goh's room by the window. Grookey sees Ash sleeping with Pikachu. Grookey also sleeps with them. Then it's morning. Pikachu wakes up and sees Grookey. Pikachu screams from shock.
*insert intro here*
Ash sees Grookey. Goh is suprised to see it and scans it. Goh throws a ball at it. Grookey strikes the ball with his stick. The ball slams into Goh's face. Goh gets mad and throws all his monster balls at Grookey. Grookey stikes all of them. Ash tells Goh that he needs to weaken it. Goh says that he can't battle indoors. Grookey jumps into Goh's shoulder. Goh thinks that Grookey likes him but Grookey strikes him with his stick. Grookey walks out of the room. Ash and Goh find it searching the laptop for ''SmeRt TreIrZ''. Ash and Goh are confused. The computer says: ''No search results for - SmeRt TrelrZ - were found.''. Grookey gets fuious and rapidy slams the computer with it's stick. Grookey is sad and cuddles Ash for comfort. Ash is suprised by Grookey's actions. Goh thinks Grookey is weird. Goh throws a Poke Ball when Grookey is distracted but it bounces off. Goh and Ash realise the Grookey has a trainer. Proffesor Cerise comes and Ash and Goh tell him about Grookey. Cerise tells them that they can use Yamper and Grookey is a Pokémon from Galar. Ash and Goh are suprised that it came from all the way from Galar. They take a plane to Galar. Grookey is uncomfortable since it doesn't want his old trainer. They find his trainer. The trainer is happy to see Grookey but Grookey is engraged and hits him. Grookey breaks his traine's Poke Ball and runs away. Goh thinks Grookey is a spoiled brat. Ash chases after Grookey. Grookey and Ash end up in the Slumbering Weald. Ash tries to approach Grookey but it is engraged and bites him. Pikachu gets mad but Ash tells Pikachu that it is ok. Ash asks Grookey why it left it's old trainer. Grookey tells that his old trainer is dumb cuz he used him against a Fire/Bug type and he is sarching for a new trainer. Grookey tells Ash that he wants to join him. Ash is suprised but accepts the offer. Ash catches Grookey. Ash and Grookey encounter Zacian and Zamazenta. They try to battle them but phase trough them. Zacian and Zamazenta spray them with fog. They pass out. Ash wakes up. Ash finds Goh. Goh tells that the old trainer got pissed at Grookey and left. Goh tells Ash that where is Grookey. Ash sends out Grookey. Goh is frozen by the shock. Ash and Grookey give the Hi-5 from the games. Yamper Pikachu and Grookey play with each other. The episode ends with Gary approaching Ash.
The last bit is bit rushed but i will b happy if ash caught it

Here's an episode idea/prediction.

JN061: Gangar and the lonely child! A bond forged in the rain!

Summary: A young child wanders into Sakuragi laboratories one night trying to get a closer look at the pokemon. Gangar finds him and scares him, which causes the boy to run off in fear. A day later, Gangar sees the boy out alone crying in the rain and tries to figure out what's wrong. The boy seems hesitant to share his story, especially when Satoshi tries to help as well. Though, the child seems to have taken a liken to Gangar, who had stayed with him in the rain until it had passed. Satoshi realizes this and helps Gangar try to figure out why the boy was lonely. As it turns out, Gangar shares something in common with the child...

Probably will never happen, lol. I actually have a whole idea for this episode in my head already, especially with the ending, but I've always loved Ash's pokemon, and I've felt as if Gengar hasn't gotten much development, so...Gengar development episode idea if anyone likes it.

JN062: Negigaknight VS Futachimaru! A Test of Skills!

Summary: (Note that I'm going off of the assumption that Ash's Farfetch'd will evolve this next episode). Negigaknight has just evolved and is still more determined to become even stronger. When Satoshi and Go head to Unova once more, Negigaknight comes with. However, upon arrival, Negigaknight takes notice of a Futachimaru practicing battling in a battlefield with its trainer. Noticing the Futachimaru's strength, Negigaknight challenges it to a battle, which is evenly matched! However, things quickly turn around when a third pokemon makes an appearance...

JN063: Kairyu VS Kairyu! Enter the champion, Iris!

Summary: Still in Unova, Satoshi decides to train with his pokemon to further his ranks in the PWC. While training, a Kairyu seems to be watching the battle; Satoshi's Kairyu in particular. The Kairyu reveals itself when Satoshi is about to leave, challenging Satoshi's Kairyu to a battle. Satoshi and Kairyu accepts, but right before the battle begins, the Kairyu's trainer makes an appearance! And it's someone Satoshi recognizes...?!

That's all I got for now. I actually have some more ideas that I might post here later, but I'm trying to be as realistic as possible since this is an idea for a pokemon episode...so I'm trying not to go overboard.

EDIT 2(March 21st): Since we got the new trailer, I'm just going to put in some ideas for what those episodes in the trailer might be about. Starting from JN063, since we already got JN062's title...then I'll just make some up afterward:

JN063: Jimereon and Kairyu! Kairyu the Caretaker?!

Summary: After Messon evolved into Jimereon, Go notices that Jimereon seems to be more sad than normal. Worried, he tries to find what's wrong, and gets assisted by none other than Satoshi's Kairyu! Kairyu and Go try to get Jimereon motivated, though no matter what they did, Jimereon seemed to get more and more upset...?! (God help us all if they actually do something where we have a Raboot-repeat arc...)

JN064: Uonoragon's Paradise! Learn Hydro Pump!

Summary: Professor Sakuragi sends Satoshi and Go to the Sinnoh Region to a water pokemon park to investigate the sudden drop in water levels at said park. Koharu and her Eievui accompanies them, along with Uonoragon, who is delighted at the amount of water at the park. At the park, Koharu and Satoshi finds a mysterious trainer and her Showers, who Eievui instantly took a liking too. Satoshi challenges that trainer to a battle, with Uonoragon vs Showers. However, due to Uonoragon's Water Gun being overpowered by Showers' Hydro Pump, Uonoragon becomes determined to learn it! Showers and her trainer works on training Uonnoragon and Satoshi so Uonoragon can learn Hydro Pump like it wants. Meanwhile, Koharu tries to investigate why the water levels at the pokemon water park are dropping and come across something shocking...?!

JN065: Panic at the Water Park! Rocket-Dan's Evil Goal?!

Summary: Koharu and Eievui end up in a battle against a group of Rocket-Dan members! And it isn't Musashi, Kojjiro, or Nyarth...who are currently attempting to catch the trainer and her Showers, as well as Pikachu and Uonoragon! Thankfully, Uonoragn manages to get away, but Musashi, Kojjiro, and Nyarth escape with Showers and Pikachu?! It seems as if the reason why Rocket-Dan is draining the water from the Water Park is for ulterior motives, as Sakaki and Matori arrive on the scene, causing more chaos! As if things weren't bad enough, the mythical pokemon Manaphy appears?!

JN066: Fight For Manaphy! Water Park Battle Begins!

Summary: (Don't ask me how a simple image of Dracovish and other pokemon sliding down a slide in the new trailer turned into a whole arc involving Team Rocket...because I genuinely don't know...) It seems as if the mythical pokemon, Manaphy, had been living in the water park, and Rocket-Dan had found out, meaning that their goal was to capture Manaphy! Go battles the Rocket-Dan with all his pokemon, as the trainer and Satoshi go off to rescue Showers and Pikachu. However, it seems as if they are too late, as Musashi, Kojjiro, and Nyarth bumped into Sakaki, who had apparently remembered Pikachu from the Isshu region?! Koharu and Eievui team up with Go, Aceburn, and Jimereon to protect Manaphy, and seem to be losing, when suddenly Uonoragon arrives and saves them...with Hydro Pump! The group manages to get Manaphy to safety while Satoshi and the trainer are still trying to get Pikachu and Showers, who are now in Sakaki's hands! Meanwhile, Musashi, Kojjiro, and Nyarth start to question their life goal...?

JN067: The Water Park Battle's Conclusion! Rocket-Dan Wins?!

Summary: (...I have problems...I seriously don't know where I got these ideas from...this was supposed to just be a one-episode thing where Dracovish gets focus by learning Hydro Pump, dammit!) The battle in Sinnoh reaches its peak when Musashi, Kojjiro, and Nyarth go undercover as the same group that had helped Go and Satoshi before and assist Satoshi and the trainer, on the excuse that their attempt to capture Pikachu had been a "fluke" as the only reason they had gotten away was because Satoshi and the others were distracted by something they hadn't come up with. Koharu contacts Officer Junsar, who arrives on the scene with her police force, forcing Sakaki and Rocket-Dan to retreat in order to not let Sakaki's identity be revealed. Manaphy says goodbye to the group, though not before Go attempts to capture the mythical pokemon. However, Satoshi interferes, and Manaphy waves goodbye. Satoshi congratulates Uonoragon on learning Hydro Pump and the group leaves Sinnoh to head back to Sakuragi laboratories, the mystery of the water park having been solved.

Last edited:
One of my predictions for an arc is still in many episodes later, but I was thinking about one in which Ash and his friends will have to raid the Team Rocket HQ for some reasons, and maybe even engaging Giovanni in (maybe) an ultimate battle.
I hope so tbh.

Because I'm bored with nothing else to do, here are two episode ideas that just randomly popped into my head:

JN081: Satoshi, Kairyu, and the Lonely Dorameshiya!

Synopsis: Satoshi and Go head to the Galar region to prepare for an upcoming research project. While there, Go tries to catch some Galar pokemon while Satoshi prepares for his next upcoming Hyper Class battle. Satoshi's training is interrupted, however, when Kairyu suddenly runs off after seeing a mysterious pokemon hiding in the bushes! Kairyu quickly befriends the pokemon. Satoshi finds Kairyu with the mysterious pokemon, revealed to be a Dorameshiya, who runs away in a fright after seeing Satoshi. Meanwhile, the Rocket-Dan are up to no good again...!

JN082: Wanpachi and Pulsewan! Battle in Kuchiba City!

Synopsis: Koharu is shopping for groceries in the city with Wanpachi and Eevee, when a group of Morphon suddenly attack the Market Square! She hides with Eevee, but somehow loses sight of Wanpachi! In a panic, she contacts Professor Sakuragi and lets him know she will be a little late, and the professor sends Satoshi and Go to help Koharu at the Market out of worry. Meanwhile, Wanpachi tries to fight off the rogue Morphon when he's suddenly rescued by none other than a Pulsewan! The Pulsewan fights off the Morphon and takes Wanpachi to a safe place in an alleyway where the Pulsewan lived. Pulsewan is prepared to fight the Morphon, but it looks like Wanpachi wants to fight too...?!

Episode 85: Showing off the abs. Bruno's PWC challenge!
Ash wakes up in Sakuragi Institute. He sees that his next challenger in the PWC is none other than Kanto Elite Four Member Bruno. Ash and Goh go to the Indigo Plateau, where the Kanto Elite 4 resides. When having arrived there, Bruno is reluctant to fight Ash, but Lance persuades him saying its his job to do so, or he shouldn't have entered the PWC. Bruno comments the only reason he entered the PWC was because Lance told the Kanto Elite 4 to do so. Bruno and Ash face off against eachother, but this time its not the Rotom Drone being the referee, but Champion Lance himself. Bruno fights with his Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan and a recently caught Tyrogue. Ash chooses Lucario, Dracovish and Sirfetch'd. Lucario knocks out Hitmonlee and Dracovish knocks out Hitmonchan. But then Bruno's Tyrogue enters the fray and defeats both Lucario and Dracovish. Sirfetch'd is close to defeating the Tyrogue but then......

Episode 86: The Sinnoh Capture Frenzy!
While being in the institue, Goh looks at his Pokedex and grows extremely frustrated he has only caught one Pokemon from the Sinnoh region. So he complains about it to Ash and Sakuragi. Sakuragi gets extremely fed up with Gohs whining and as such, sends him and Ash to Sinnoh so Goh can catch more Pokemon. While being in the woods, a strange sound comes the way of Ash and Goh. While follow the sound, Goh catches all members of the Burmy line, alongside a Bidoof and Starly. Ash and Goh enter a clearing, where a tent is set up. They see a tall man, with long hair in green clothes and a weird Kricket like Pokemon. Both play tunes. When Goh says hello, the man turns around. Ash recognizes the man as Nando, his Sinnoh League opponent. Nando explains he and Kricketune are training for the Next Grand Festival, as they want to keep their Grand Festival title and Nando explain he fought and defeated Zoey in the final of last years Grand Festival. Goh is extremely interested in the Kricketune. However, what he doesn't know is that another Pokemon watches the trio from the shadows.

Last edited:
Well, for those who believe that the end of the whole Pokémon anime is approaching, I must tell you something. I'd never end it without a proper final battle with Team Rocket, leading to its defeat once and for all.
Besides, Ash remains the iconic protagonist of the whole anime, and his Pikachu remains its signature Pokémon.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom