Pokémon Master in the making!
- May 19, 2020
- Reaction score
I wrote a big thing for a Meowth episode awhile back but I’m not gonna do that again, I’m just gonna list some ideas I’d like to see. I’m not gonna really put them into order since they could easily be spread pretty much anywhere.
- Sᴘᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ Dᴀʏ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴀʙ!: Ash and Go (Koharu as well, if she ever joins them) continue their research of Pokémon by spending the whole day at Prof. Oak’s Laboratory. While the two of them are there, Ash introduces Go to all of his Pokémon. Go is shocked by all of Ash’s Pokémon, showing interest in all of them. They spend the whole episode showing unique scenarios and combinations of Ash’s Pokémon, showing off their personalities. No threats or anything, just a celebration of all of Ash’s Pokémon.
- Lᴇᴛ’s Gᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ Sᴀғᴀʀɪ Zᴏɴᴇ: Go continues his quest to capture them all by going to the Safari Zone! With only 30 Poké Balls and not being allowed to battle, Go has to be careful not to waste as many as he can! Using clever tricks and strategies, Go hopes to catch all the unique Pokemon from the Safari Zone as he can!
- Sɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢs ᴀᴛ Cᴀɴᴀʟᴀᴠᴇ Cɪᴛʏ: Ash and Go find themselves at Canalave City after following reports of Manaphy sightings at the city! With Ash hoping to battle one and Go hoping to catch one, they start their search! After searching for hours, Ash and Go head to the harbor after no signs of it on land. Ash gasps as he sees someone sitting there, fishing. It turns out to be Lana, who had also come in hopes of continuing her quest to find Manaphy. Ash introduces her to Go and they’re all having a great time, when they suddenly see something speed by in the distance. Hoping for it to be Manaphy, they follow behind it on Lana’s Lapras. They don’t realize it, but they’re being followed by Team Rocket, who wish to steal the Mythical. Ash and co. follow it to an island and discover it with a group of baby Phione! Manaphy can tell they mean no harm, but Team Rocket manages to capture Manaphy and her Phione, along with Ash and Go! Lana must fight them off with Primarina and Sandy and save everyone!
- Rᴇᴜɴɪᴏɴ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Oᴘᴇʟᴜᴄᴄɪᴅ Cɪᴛʏ Gʏᴍ: Ash, hoping to increase his PWC ranking by challenging a tough opponent. While researching opponents, he reads that the Gym Leader of Opelucid City was taking challengers, and that they were tough! Ash remembers the gym leader being Drayden and how strong he was, which pumps him up! Ash and Go decide to go to Unova to challenge him! When they arrive and enter the gym, the spotlights shine down on... Iris! Both Ash and Iris are shocked to see each other! Ash learns that after training with Clair, she continued her journey until she arrived back at Opelucid, where Drayden had temporarily assigned her as Gym Leader! Using the opportunity, Iris used her new title to attract PWC members to quickly raise her rank! Ash and Iris decide to have a 3v3 match (Including an evolved Gabite from the Gible she caught in her extra episode), where Ash has the opportunity to boost his rank and earn one of the Unova badges he missed out on!
- Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ Uɴᴏᴡɴ! A Mᴀᴢᴇ ᴏғ Iʟʟᴜsɪᴏɴs!: Ash and Go are back in the Johto region to investigate the mysterious Ruins of Alph! Before long, Ash and Go are tricked by an illusion of Mew that leads them into a fantasy world! Eventually, Ash and Go are split up and must face illusions of their fears and reaffirm their beliefs before breaking out and defeating the Unown that are tricking them in a raid battle against hundreds of Unown!
- Rᴀʙᴏᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Cɪɴᴅᴇʀᴀᴄᴇ! Eᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Pʏʀᴏ Bᴀʟʟ!: Go decides to take Ash back to the Galar Region after managing to score tickets to a football/soccer ball game where his favorite team, the Wyndon City Cinderace, are playing against the Spikemuth Town Obstagoon! The Wyndon City Cinderace win with the star player’s (Let’s just call him Ken for now) Cinderace uses his Pyro Ball to score the final point! Go and Raboot are star-struck! After the game, Raboot attempts to use Pyro Ball but he can’t get it right. Go decides that he and Raboot will have to go to Ken and his Cinderace directly! Using Sobble’s invisibility (or Drizzile if it’s evolved), it sneaks in and lets the group into the back of the stadium! They find the locker room and look inside, and Ken and his Cinderace are there! Go and Raboot introduce themselves to the two of them, who are both very confused. When Go asks if he can help Raboot learn Pyro Ball, Ken is doubtful due to Pyro Ball being a move only Cinderace can learn, but decides to help due to Go and Raboot’s determination! Using the field as their arena, Ken and Cinderace show Go and Raboot techniques on how to get faster and gain more internal heat. They train all night, and Raboot’s ember is getting stronger. Ken invites Go and Raboot to join their next game tomorrow night! The next day, Go and Raboot are doing their best to play, but the team is losing. Time is running out and it’s all down to Raboot. Using all of his energy, Raboot runs as fast he can, leaving tracks of fire wherever he goes, and kicks the ball as hard as he can, bursting into a huge ball of fire, mastering Pyro Ball and winning the game!