• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

This is more like a dream and a joke than real, but:

Episode ??: The GS Ball Finally Opens!? Enter Celebi

While Satoshi and Gou relaxes at the Sakuragi laboratory, a phone call coming from the old Gantetsu sends them both back to Jouto after a big information found by the smith: to open the GS Ball left to him by Satoshi, all he has to do is take it to the Ubame Forest and place it on the shrine! Following all the steps given, the ball suddenly releases its content: a shy and introverted Celebi. However the Rocket Trio watches the whole scene and now wants to steal it! What's our heroes will do to protect it?

This is more like a dream and a joke than real, but:

Episode ??: The GS Ball Finally Opens!? Enter Celebi

While Satoshi and Gou relaxes at the Sakuragi laboratory, a phone call coming from the old Gantetsu sends them both back to Jouto after a big information found by the smith: to open the GS Ball left to him by Satoshi, all he has to do is take it to the Ubame Forest and place it on the shrine! Following all the steps given, the ball suddenly releases its content: a shy and introverted Celebi. However the Rocket Trio watches the whole scene and now wants to steal it! What's our heroes will do to protect it?

Looks like Tokio should've started travelling with Goh after their reunion...

taking we got Bea now... rematch in future still possible...
But I think Ash will fight with her brother to get into the Galar league to rematch Leon if he doest make it in the world tournament.

-Ash battling Go before Leon?

-Ash battling Opal and those Rock and dark type leaders from Galar? in World tornament and then battling other trainers in gyms when in Galar...

-would be nice to see a battle against a Dhelmise really, felt abondened in Alola when it comes to battling... with its ability and move and what it could learn and do now...

Ash could get some battles like against our Komo dragon and others that werent proper league or gym material in the past.

-Ash using Incineroar and Melmetal with its Gigantamax ina full battle against Leon? Pikachu taking Gengar, Lucario and Drragonite make a perfect six team... he could also get and use Sirfetched now or get to evolve it when starting in Galar League?
I hope Galar becomes a thing showing Ash wantig to beat League and Leon if he can't make it in the World Tournament

An episode about Go and Ash going to Kalos and the events of the crisis are brought up again. That makes Ash sad and Gou asks why it makes him sad. Ash runs away leaving Gou behind. He goes into a forest and sees Zygarde and it says Greninja's job is done. Ash returns Greninja and it trains with Sirfechted in the lab.

This is some awkward imagination of mine.Not a episode prediction but maybe..
JN150:Crown The New Master
After successfully completing his dex,Goh watches Ash's loss in the hands of Leon.Goh competes in and wins PWC by using all his Legendaries and Mew.Jealous of this,Ash decides to complete his dex too(including Gen 9 Pokemon)
Post Gen 8: Ash is madly catching Pokemon with the Gen 9 Girl competing in Gyms.Then last episode of Gen 9:
Ash defeats Goh with all the Gen 9 Legendaries which Goh has never encountered because he was in Wyndon all the time.
...Now Goh gets jealous and humiliated and to make up a machine that gives him all Pokemon(Gen 1- infinity)
Gen 10: Goh becomes the main villain of the Pokemon universe and everyone has to defeat him.
Taken from the Idea of @Black&White of Goh entering PWC.

My thought is
Ash Caught a Shiny Flygon!
Ash will get his own Flygon until it is the shiny one!

However the Rocket Trio watches the whole scene and now wants to steal it! What's our heroes will do to protect it?
Gph decides to capture Celebi using a particularly awesome curve ball throw o the first try to protect it. Celebi spends the rest of the anime as background fodder in Sakuragi dome.

A PokéRinger competition with Ash’s Dragonite and Goh’s Flygon.
Imo it isn’t a true Pokeringer without a mid-stage bird owned by Ash...

Speaking of PokeRingers I'd love to see it coming back. I really like the Houen one specifically, even though the DP one is fine.

Now why did Kojirou made the finals in Houen and didn't even manage to make it to the second round in DP? It's something I never quite understood.

Speaking of PokeRingers I'd love to see it coming back. I really like the Houen one specifically, even though the DP one is fine.
I really liked the Hoenn one, but that's mostly because Swellow was one of later AG's high points for me.

Now why did Kojirou made the finals in Houen and didn't even manage to make it to the second round in DP? It's something I never quite understood.
My theory? The episode was there to give Ash a win over Paul and evolve Staravia, and since this was back when continuity was still fairly solid it would be odd if James didn't enter due to his established interest, but since it wasn't part of the main plot for the episode they just knocked him out in the beginning.

I really liked the Hoenn one, but that's mostly because Swellow was one of later AG's high points for me.

I love it for that reason too, but for something else as well. I got to watch this episode for the first time coming back from a birthday party back in 2005, and when I turned on the TV the episode was close to finish yet I manage to see the evolution. The next day I went excited to tell my friends (who were also at the party and missed the episode) at grade school what I'd seen.

My theory? The episode was there to give Ash a win over Paul and evolve Staravia, and since this was back when continuity was still fairly solid it would be odd if James didn't enter due to his established interest, but since it wasn't part of the main plot for the episode they just knocked him out in the beginning.

I just watched this episode once a long time ago, during the time I still watched anime subbed (I stopped doing that 5 or 6 years ago). I don't really remember how it plays but this scene of Kojirou losing so early on stick so strongly to my mind because of the Houen one.

I’d love an episode at Oak’s corral showcasing Ash’s pokemon’s daily life.

Since I doubt continuity is gonna go that far, I’d be content with one showing Goh and Ash’s parties chilling at Sakuragi’s for a day and getting fleshed out without easily avoidable circumstances making them try to kill each other.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom