• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Not sure if this is allowed on here but I thought for fun, we could try and predict what future episodes will involve

Although we don't have a title, we have a rough idea for SS017 so lets start from SS018

SS018:
Ash and Go visit Mossdeep City and bump into Sophocles and Moylane and something happens at the space centre

SS018
"
The Blaze of Glory: Gou, Aceburn and Mew Too!"

Shortly after Hibanni evolved into Rabbifuto, the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo appears before Gou! Rabbifuto prepares to batte Mewtwo, but as it’s about to make a move, Gou makes the most elegant, beautiful and powerful Monster Ball throw of all time! The hero is anxious as the Monster Ball beeps once... twice... thrice! Excellent! Mewtwo's Data was added to the Pokedex!

Owning to the experience from seeing Gou make the most legendary throw of all time, Rabbifuto spontaneously evolves into Aceburn! The Pokémon around are so impressed by the feat that they all crowd around Gou and bow, not being able to wait for a spot in the heaven that's Sakuragi dome. Gou completes his National Pokedex without a single disobedient Pokemon, and is looking for something to do.

He decides to reach the master class of Pokémon trainers: knocking out all the opposing Pokémon in one hit using Mewtwo's Psystrike. He gets a Daimax band due to his sheer awesomeness and something happens to Aceburn?! It changes into Kyodaimax Aceburn! Kyodymax was also previously undiscovered for Aceburn?!

Kyodaimax Aceburn’s mysterious Kyodai GOuHKO, a previously undiscovered move has the ability to take out any opponent in one hit! Does Go have something in him that no one else has?
Champion Dande's Lizardon too, trues but is unable to escape, and like others is knocked out in one hit!

Gou is a legend, has the complete national Pokedex and a submissive army of Pokémon!

Gou is crowned the strongest trainer in the world, and flying around is Mew! Who begins begging to be caught by Gou. But, Gou has run out of Pokeballs!?

Satoshi sells his house and his badges so that Gou can afford a limited edition Pokeball to capture Mew and put it out of its misery! Once... Twice... Thrice... EXCELLENT!

The series ends with the entire world bowing to Gou and one Pokémon of each species in the Sakuragi Dome. He has also caught Satoshi in a Pokeball since the Pokedex had an entry on humans and he needed to fill that!

Gou is seen laughing maniacally in the last shot as his Pokémon Contruct a temple worshipping him in Vermillion.

Last edited:
Ep 18

A hot turnaround!!!

Go and Ash visit Alola. While arriving at the beach go steps upon a toxapex. In distress and in a try to catch it, it throws a Pokéball, but something does not go that as expected...

Go lets the ball slip and catches himself, letting us discover the inside of a pokéball. Meanwhile Ash goes to the master that has a GS ball and tries to get Go out of his ball. However, the master never seeing that before, offers the GS ball with celebi inside! Ash accepts it and flies away on his dragonite!
10 years pass and Ash feels the burden of regret. Whilst doing the World Championship tour, it goes back to the Pokeball master. This one has now master how to catch humans and make them obey him. As soon as Ash arrives Go uses a slap attack (a newly discovered normal move). However Ash dodges. Go coughs the Coronavirus ( a brand new poison type attack) and Ash gets poisoned. The master then throws a donut ball and captures Ash (with a critical catch nonetheless). After this point, the master uses his little army to infiltrate many institutions and catch every single human being, with his humandex screaming great and excellent!
When he's about to complete his goal... Go awakes and the horrible dream he add makes him want to treat each pokémon he catches with love and care. Respecting every single personality and wish that they have. Promising to not be rampant never again!

Ep 19
A Catching bonanza

Go arrives at MeleMele island and catches the koko. Also a shiinotic, turtonator and oranguru. Remembering us that there are not things as continuity in the anime.

I'm not going to bother making up entire synopses for episodes or write implausible character return scenarios that won't happen, so I'm just basing my prediction for future episodes based on Pokemon from the official poster and recent merch:

• An episode about Charizard and Charmander seems likely given the recent Charizard merch and the fact that the series poster shows a Chamander flying on Charizard's back.
  • Possible Mantine race themed episode set in Alola due to Go riding on Mantine on said poster. Could possibly involve Ash bonding with Alolan Exeggutor too.
  • An episode set at a day care or breeding center since we've seen a lot of Riolu merch mixed in with other baby Pokemon merch that included Azurill and Bonsly iirc.

SS018
"
The Blaze of Glory: Gou, Aceburn and Mew Too!"

Shortly after Hibanni evolved into Rabbifuto, the legendary Pokemon Mewtwo appears before Gou! Rabbifuto prepares to batte Mewtwo, but as it’s about to make a move, Gou makes the most elegant, beautiful and powerful Monster Ball throw of all time! The hero is anxious as the Monster Ball beeps once... twice... thrice! Excellent! Mewtwo's Data was added to the Pokedex!

Owning to the experience from seeing Gou make the most legendary throw of all time, Rabbifuto spontaneously evolves into Aceburn! The Pokémon around are so impressed by the feat that they all crowd around Gou and bow, not being able to wait for a spot in the heaven that's Sakuragi dome. Gou completes his National Pokedex without a single disobedient Pokemon, and is looking for something to do.

He decides to reach the master class of Pokémon trainers: knocking out all the opposing Pokémon in one hit using Mewtwo's Psystrike. He gets a Daimax band due to his sheer awesomeness and something happens to Aceburn?! It changes into Kyodaimax Aceburn! Kyodymax was also previously undiscovered for Aceburn?!

Kyodaimax Aceburn’s mysterious Kyodai GOuHKO, a previously undiscovered move has the ability to take out any opponent in one hit! Does Go have something in him that no one else has?
Champion Dande's Lizardon too, trues but is unable to escape, and like others is knocked out in one hit!

Gou is a legend, has the complete national Pokedex and a submissive army of Pokémon!

Gou is crowned the strongest trainer in the world, and flying around is Mew! Who begins begging to be caught by Gou. But, Gou has run out of Pokeballs!?

Satoshi sells his house and his badges so that Gou can afford a limited edition Pokeball to capture Mew and put it out of its misery! Once... Twice... Thrice... EXCELLENT!

The series ends with the entire world bowing to Gou and one Pokémon of each species in the Sakuragi Dome. He has also caught Satoshi in a Pokeball since the Pokedex had an entry on humans and he needed to fill that!

Gou is seen laughing maniacally in the last shot as his Pokémon Contruct a temple worshipping him in Vermillion.
SS019
"In the Shadow of Eternatus!"

Gou travels to Galar once again and encounters Hop, Champion Leon's younger brother who just recently started his Pokemon journey and plans to undertake the Galar Gym Challenge. They challenge each other to a battle, with Gou using his super-duper-ultra-powerful Cinderace, and Hop using his newly-obtained Grookey that he just received from his brother five minutes ago!

Just as the battle was about to start, Eternatus descends from the sky and suddenly Eternamaxes?! Its giant hand-like appendage gestures what appears to be its middle finger menacingly at Gou and his Cinderace before mysteriously vanishing behind the clouds!

Cinderace tries to Gigantamax, but due to some mysterious interference, it is unable to do so?! Seeing an opportunity, Hop orders his Grookey to use Wood Hammer, which instantly knocks out Cinderace!

Shocked from the sudden loss, Gou instantly wakes up from his dream.

Last edited:
That's hard to do when the only subplot related to them now is Chewtle, compared to the multiple they had in Alola. I guess there could be an episode where they could try to hack the gatcha machine or something like that.
Ending up freeing all the pokémon in them so they can enjoy at last, a moment of freedom. This until Go is waiting there and catches them all

As much as I loved reading all these hilariously sarcastic posts, I feel like the Kalos and Alola episodes are next up since they haven't been featured yet, even in the slightest capacity.

I don't know about Kalos since there's a ton of possibilities ranging from Greninja's return to visiting Clemont or Sycamore, but the one I want for Alola is the family reunion between Ash and Kukui+Burnet (and his Alola team of course).

My guest is...
Challenge Milo! Vs Dynamax Eldegoss!

Or
Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Becomes Giant Balloon!

Ash and Go are visit balloon factory where they making all different kinds of balloons. Until, Pikachu gets lost fell into a machine and compressed air inflates Pikachu into a giant balloon and floats around and chased him.

Visit Kalos Region! Ash Gets A Mega Ring!

Went To Hoenn Meteor Cave! Solrock,Lunatone and Bagon!

Clash of Trapinch!

Visit Alolo Region! See Professor Kukui!

Ash Catching Pokemon Alone! Travel All the Region!

I could see an episode with them explaining how meltan is made from Melmetal

Eh no offense but that sounds kinda boring and a bit late don't you think? I mean the last quarter of SuMo would've been the perfect time for that sort of explanation.

But another idea that I have is the possible return of the P1 Grand Prix since there's been a lot of Machamp and Riolu merch lately and it's giving me ideas. Also please don't anyone mention Ash's Primeape.

Time to make an interesting plot

What do you think will occur when Ash and Go visit Alola

I would love to see Ash visiting the school, surprising his classmates, Kukui and Pokemon when the Ultra Guardian alarm sounds and Ash and Go assist

I can't see TR ever visiting their Alola pokémon. There is too much emotional baggage between Hidoide and Kojiro. Not to mention it would make no sense for Hidoide to leave him again.

-An episode about Koharu trying out different Poke-goals and choosing out to be a PokeTuber at the end.
-Leaks aside, the egg episode is bound to happen in Sinnoh, because it's so obvious is Riolu and Solaceon Town is somewhat memorable.
-It would be cool if Raboot's evolution takes place in one of Galar's stadiums to honor its origins.
-An episode where Go and Colorvar compee for who obtains a Shiny Pokémon first is inevitable.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom