• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

-An episode about Koharu trying out different Poke-goals and choosing out to be a PokeTuber at the end.
Would love to have an episode focused on Koharu with Ash and Go barely appearing at all

-An episode where Go and Colorvar compee for who obtains a Shiny Pokémon first is inevitable.
That would be good, I liked Colvar and the idea of a shiny collector is good, especially how hard it is

My uncle works at OLM and revealed some titles to me, I want to share them with you because they look dope:

SS024: Go goes to the aquarium! A catching spree!
SS025: Pewter Gym challenge! Ash vs Blanche!
SS026: Ninja battle in Kalos! Toshi and Toshi Greninja!
SS027: Muk's attack! Operation clean the Institute!
SS028: Kanto Safari Zone! Go catches everything and Ash catches Tauros!
SS029: Melemele Island! Lilo, the boy who can't touch Pokémon!
SS030: Ash and Arcanine!
SS031: Professor Sakuragi and Alakazam!
SS032: Ash's first PWC loss? Go and Cinderace's bond is unbreakable!
SS033: Finally, the Galar starters! Rookidee, Scorbunny and Blipbug!

Just a little April Fools joke that I hope brightens your day. :wynaut:

My uncle works at OLM and revealed some titles to me, I want to share them with you because they look dope:

SS024: Go goes to the aquarium! A catching spree!
SS025: Pewter Gym challenge! Ash vs Blanche!
SS026: Ninja battle in Kalos! Toshi and Toshi Greninja!
SS027: Muk's attack! Operation clean the Institute!
SS028: Kanto Safari Zone! Go catches everything and Ash catches Tauros!
SS029: Melemele Island! Lilo, the boy who can't touch Pokémon!
SS030: Ash and Arcanine!
SS031: Professor Sakuragi and Alakazam!
SS032: Ash's first PWC loss? Go and Cinderace's bond is unbreakable!
SS033: Finally, the Galar starters! Rookidee, Scorbunny and Blipbug!

Just a little April Fools joke that I hope brightens your day. :wynaut:
You almost got me until the last one, I don't think those two will debut so soon.

I know this would be to good to be true, and it probably won't happen, but as long as Mew will still be a thing...
73cb200967385f8e9c0a6d955640d63abb82ce5f_hq (1).jpg
I can dream, can't I?

I actually have a feeling we're going to see the Island of Armor and the Crown Tundra later this year. They'll probably want to advertise the DLC and the show's current model make it pretty easy to do compared to some older series.

I predict at some point we'll get a Galar arc where the professor wants the boys to explore and investigate Galar and learn everything about it. Maybe that's when we'll see the rest of the Galar starters, although I'm hoping they'll both appear before summer.

Given the fact that the Galarian starters are supposed to get their G-Max forms at the Isle of Armor, I can see Ash and Gou going there to achieve G-Max for their respective Galarian starter Pokemon (if Ash doesn't have one by then, he'll just be involved with the Legendary instead). Gou will come along to help a then fully evolved Cinderace achieve G-Max (at Cinderace's insistence, of course).

Okay, I got more. This is more of a wishlist on my part really.
  • A big Alola class reunion with the Alola gang plus Ash's Alolan team, Kukui, Burnet and their newborn baby (gender doesn't matter). Ash happily introduces Gou to his old friends which have become like a second family to him. Lillie, Gladion, Lusamine, still with Magearna reveal to have come closer than ever to finding Mohn. Lillie has a stronger grasp on battling and Snowy has evolved into an Alolan Ninetales sometime before the the events of the episode like May did with Glaceon. Okay, I'm not a writer, so I'm not exactly sure what sort of antagonistic force would come there way, but this is just the basic premise. I would love this to last at least in a four episode arc.
  • The Rocket Gang go back to Hoenn and meet none other than Arbok and Weezing again who are now the proud leaders of the Ekans and Koffing they all helped rescue back in AG006.
  • Another Rocket related one; The Gang have been assigned by Giovanni and Matori to <insert special location here> that is also the location one of James' families old vacation homes like the one in DP002. James' parents just so happen to be vacationing here at that very (in)convenient time the Gang are assigned their mission. And lastly, Jessebelle armed with her Vileplume and with greater determination than ever to marry James, and it's up to Jessie, Meowth, Wobbuffet, and James' best friend Growlie to rescue him.
  • Focus episodes on Galar Gym Leaders.
  • Marnie, please! Give us episodes with her please!
  • Come some point in the last season of this series I'd love an episode like AG189 only take it to the next level, perhaps have it take place in Oak's ranch where all, yes I mean all of Ash's Pokemon are (save for the ones still released of course) including his latest captures can meet up, and have Ash train with them, play with them, eat with them by a campfire, and just having an all around great time with them before his final battle with Leon comes. Basically just an episode to show off how far Ash has come and what makes him so damn likable to fans after 20+ years. Yes, I know this sounds like ultimate fanservice and will not happen, but like I said in my first post on this thread, I can dream.

Last edited:
- Dream Eater used against Komala or other pokemon using Rest...
and other combos of moves

- terrain and weather , especially the misty terrain effect against dragon moves
-grassy terrain and weakening ground moves

- 10 most unused good pokemon (of each type)

How about this?
June?
サトシ&ナックラー!砂の砂漠で失われた!
サトシとゴーがホーエンに到着。サトシがヌチュラーを捕まえた後、彼は砂の丘に落ちて道に迷いました。それで、サトシは彼の新たに捕らえられたナックラーと共に他を見つけなければなりません。

サトシ行きます!ホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえよう!
聡が道を見つけて囲碁と再会した後、彼はホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえるつもりでした。フリストサトシはココドラを見つけて捕まえた。彼はラティアスに遭遇するまで、それらすべてを捕まえ続けました。サロシはラティアスを捕まえますか?

バルーンファクトリーにアクセスしてください。ピカチュウが巨大風船に!
サトシとゴーは、バルーンファクトリーを訪れ、風船の製造方法を確認します。ピカチュウが迷子になって偶然に機械に落ちて巨大な風船に膨らんで浮かぶまで。サトシとゴーはピカチュウを見つけて空気を抜くでしょうか?

July?
アローラ地域へのセット!ククイ博士に会う!
サトシとゴーは、クローラ博士とバーネット博士、アッシュのアローラポケットモンスターを訪ねるために、アローラ地域に向かいました。 今までロケットダンがヒーローを攻撃してきました。 彼らはロケット団を倒し、彼のポケットモンスターを救うのだろうか?

How about this?
June?
サトシ&ナックラー!砂の砂漠で失われた!
サトシとゴーがホーエンに到着。サトシがヌチュラーを捕まえた後、彼は砂の丘に落ちて道に迷いました。それで、サトシは彼の新たに捕らえられたナックラーと共に他を見つけなければなりません。

サトシ行きます!ホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえよう!
聡が道を見つけて囲碁と再会した後、彼はホーエン地域のすべてのポケットモンスターを捕まえるつもりでした。フリストサトシはココドラを見つけて捕まえた。彼はラティアスに遭遇するまで、それらすべてを捕まえ続けました。サロシはラティアスを捕まえますか?

バルーンファクトリーにアクセスしてください。ピカチュウが巨大風船に!
サトシとゴーは、バルーンファクトリーを訪れ、風船の製造方法を確認します。ピカチュウが迷子になって偶然に機械に落ちて巨大な風船に膨らんで浮かぶまで。サトシとゴーはピカチュウを見つけて空気を抜くでしょうか?

July?
アローラ地域へのセット!ククイ博士に会う!
サトシとゴーは、クローラ博士とバーネット博士、アッシュのアローラポケットモンスターを訪ねるために、アローラ地域に向かいました。 今までロケットダンがヒーローを攻撃してきました。 彼らはロケット団を倒し、彼のポケットモンスターを救うのだろうか?
What is that?

That is just cheeky and annoying. Actually write it in English so people can actually understand what you are saying without GT and a guide to figure out mon names.

Anyway, my own episode title based on my thinking that, with trends currently, a Ralts seems like an ideal Ash mon candidate.

The Inquisitive Ralts and the Angry Salamence!

Ash and Goh have returned to Hoenn once again, but their intended mission find itself hampered by the presence of a trainer with a vicious Salamence and a personality to match! While trying to navigate their operation, they intermittently notice a shy little Ralts who seems to be curious about them. However their mission is halted by the vicious trainer and Salamence, who challenges Ash to his first Super Rank PWT battle!.

Speaking of 'My episode concepts'

"Bug Catching Competition! Ash versus Goh!"

Tension between our two heroes over what makes a trainer has begun to heat up! Goh's been bragging a bit about his many captures and even Ash is starting to get a bit annoyed by this. The two decide to use their spat to their advantage and go to participate in a Johto Bug Catching Competition! Which hero will capture the best Bug-type!?

I had been thinking on how to improve Episode 6's Bug spree and a Bug Catching Contest seemed to be a decent means of it. Plus I must admit I like the idea of Ash with a Yanma. Goh could easily get the Johto bugs, bar maybe Scizor, here without that much issue.

I have many, many episode ideas but I’ll just include one for now. It’s an episode focusing on Meowth and his experiences with a gang of Galarian Meowths and their leader, Perrserrker. The title is a pun on the fact that Galarian Meowths and Perrserrker are based on Berserk Vikings.

❝ Mᴇᴏᴡᴛʜ Gᴏᴇs Bᴇʀsᴇʀᴋ! ❞
The episode begins with the Team Rocket Trio on a mission in the Galar Region’s Hulbury! However, it seems that Meowth in particular is in a bad mood. An argument soon breaks out between Jessie, James, and Meowth. Meowth makes the bold declaration, “I’m sick of you two! I quit!” Before Jessie and James can stop him, Meowth runs off in anger. The intro follows this. It cuts to Ash and Go walking around Hulbury. Ash looks down at his phone and looks at some pictures of the Galarian variant of Meowth. It turns out Ash and Go are there investigating the recent increase of thefts of restaurants committed by a group of Galarian Meowth. Ash and Go interview various chefs but they seem to be stuck. Cut to Meowth, tears running down his face as he runs and runs, not knowing where he’s going because he’s so upset. He soon sees Ash and Go, and out of fear of being recognized, dives into a nearby alleyway. Meowth falls to his hands and knees, breathing heavily. Meowth hears a sudden noise, and slowly looks up to see several Galarian Meowths, and their leader, Perrserrker. “I-I’m not here to cause a-any trouble...!” Meowth quickly says, before beginning to back up. However, he sees that he has been surrounded. “W-Wait a second... Y-You guys are Meowths, too!” Meowth is shocked by their difference in appearance. The Perrserrker begins to talk to Meowth. “Where’s my group, you ask...? I don’t have one... I.. I’m all alone in this world...” A goofier looking Galarian Meowth approaches Meowth, dropping some food scraps in front of him. “You want me to join your gang...? I-Is that true...!?” Meowth turns to the Perrserrker, who nods in confirmation. Meowth’s eyes well up with tears of appreciation. “T-Thank you...! Thank you so much...! H-How can I ever repay you...!?” The Perrserrker begins to talk again. “You want me to help you rob a restaurant for food? I see... Well, I can definitely do that! I have a vast criminal background!” Meowth grins and Perrserrker begins to tell Meowth the plan. Cut to Ash and Go, who are sitting on a bench, disappointed that they weren’t closer to finding the Galarian Meowth gang. Suddenly two people run past them, saying there’s a talking Meowth outside one of the restaurants! Ash and Go are immediately alarmed, they know Team Rocket’s Meowth is around. They follow the two to see a small group of people surrounding the talking Meowth, who is doing tricks and talking to them. Ash and Go soon arrive. “Don’t trust him! That Meowth’s apart of Team Rocket!” Ash says. “Am not! For your information, I quit Team Rocket!” Meowth retorts. “That can’t be true! What’re you scheming, Meowth!?” Go accuses. “S-Scheming? I-I’m not scheming anything...!” Meowth nervously laughs. “H-Hey...! Look over there! I-It’s Mew...!” Meowth points. “M-Mew...!?” Go is ecstatic, but once the group of people look away, Meowth shouts, “R-Run...!” The group of Galarian Meowths and Perrserrker run out from behind a nearby restaurant, carrying loads of food. Meowth was only a distraction! Meowth soon runs after them. “Wait! You won’t get away with this!” Ash and Go chase after them. Cut to Jessie and James floating in their Meowth balloon. Jessie and James are talking about Meowth, James is missing him and wants to go look for him, while Jessie believes he will come back once he cools off. However, they look down to see Meowth running with a group of other Meowths! Cut back down to ground level where Ash and Go continue to chase after them. Meowth is easily fast enough to keep up with the group, but he looks back to see the goofier Galarian Meowth from earlier struggling, before falling over. “This is my chance!” Go exclaims, pulling out a Poke Ball/Monster Ball. “Poke Ball/Monster Ball, go!” Go throws the ball towards the fallen Galarian Meowth. “Oh, no you don’t!” Meowth yells, jumping in front of the ball, which hits him straight in the face. “Excellent!”, the Rotom Phone says. The ball shakes once, then it shakes twice, and finally shakes a third time. Go is shocked! However, the ball breaks open and Meowth is sweating from trying to escape. “Why do all of the twerp’s friends try and catch me!?” Meowth pants. All of the Galarian Meowths and Perrserrker turn to face Ash and Go. Pikachu and Raboot are ready to engage, but they suddenly hear a familiar motto. Jessie and James soon descend onto the ground. “Jessie! James! You came for me!” Meowth cries with happiness. “We would never leave you, Meowth!” James and Wobbufett go in for a hug. “We just happened to see you running like a maniac and decided to help you.” Jessie sighs. Ash and Go are ready to battle, so Jessie and James summon the TR Gacha Machine and get a Kantonian Persian and a Alolan Persian, which Meowth is instantly appalled by. Meowth then whispers to Perrserrker to use this battle as a distraction to escape. Pikachu and Raboot fight the two Persians, and while they’re fighting a losing battle, the TRio is happy that they helped the group of Meowths and Perserrker. Pikachu manages to send them blasting off. “I think we did the right thing.” Meowth says. “We sure did.” James replies. “This is a victory for Team Rocket!” The TRio shouts as they fly into the distance. From a safe location, the goofier Galarian Meowth watches as the fly away with a smile for all the help they did for them.

Last edited:
What is that?
This is Japanese version.

And this is English translation means.....
Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!
Satoshi and Go arrive at the Hoenn. After Satoshi have catches Nuchrar, he fell down the sandy hills and got lost. So Satoshi along with his newly captured Nuchrar have to find the others.

Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
After Satoshi have found the way and reunited with Go, he was going to catches all the Pocket Monster in the Hoenn Region. Frist Satoshi have found Cokodora and catches it. He continued catches all of them, until he encounter Latias. Will Satoshi will catch a Latias?

Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!
Satoshi and Go visit the Balloon Factory to see how the balloons are made. Until Pikachu gets lost and accidentally fell into a machine and inflated into a giant balloon and floats away. Will Satoshi and Go will find Pikachu and deflates it?

Set Of To Alola Region! Seeing Dr. Kukui!
Satoshi and Go set of to Alola Region to see Dr. Kukui along with Dr. Burnet and Ash’s Alola Pocket Monster. Until now Rocket-dan comes attacking the heroes. Will they defeat Rocket-dan and saved his Pocket Monster?

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom