• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

Episode 38: Farfetch'd Big Trial. Farfetch'd vs Grapploct. Enter Sirfetch'd!!!!
While being in Galar, Ash gets challenged for a PWC match, by a trainer called Maki. In this 3v3, Ash is being put with his back against the wall when his Pikachu and Riolu have lost against the opponents first Pokemon, Sandaconda. Ash sends out Farfetch'd, for whom this is the first ever official match-up. Can Farfetch'd stand up to its Big Trial and defeat Challenger Maki or is this an opponent even a powerfull Pokemon like Farfetch'd cannot defeat. After having defeated Sandaconda and Passimian (Has to be with this name), can Farfetch'd also take down Maki's strongest Pokemon, a Grapploct.

I mean, it wouldn't be that hard to portray critical hits on screen. That Night Slash swing that knocked the living daylights out of Goh's Farfetch'd look very akin to a critical hit to me.

True true. But if they want to adapt it, they can. But yeah, prolly crits. However, i never said Sirfetch'd would win, especially since it seems Brutal Swing is being portrayed as a Gag Move, just like Hawlucha's Flying Press was until it was mastered completely.

Since the writters don't have what it takes I will do it myself then:

Japanese title: Harapeko Harapeko Morpeko!!!

English title: Hungry Angry Morpeko

Story

Team Rocket is in his hideout exhasperated. There plans to catch Pikachu are failing constantly and they are thinking if even the gatcha Pokémon are able to face Pikachu since the result is always the same. Meowth gets angy cause the gatcha is a present from Giovanni and disrespecting the Pokémon from the gatcha means disrespecting Giovanni also he says that the boss could not be sending weak Pokemon. But James points that maybe he is just sending weak Pokemon to get rid of them. Meowth scratches James in the face in anger but Jessie points that Giovanni has also send them a defective Rotom Phone. Meowth thinks that all of this must be a mistake from Giovanni. Also they say that not even a wild Pokémon would be enough to wistand Pikachu electric attacks.

However they recall that the last time they went to Galar that Pokemon that looked like Pikachu send them blasting off due to an amazing attack. Meowth says that he felt the same feeling when Pikachu thunderbolts them.

Team Rocket then realizes that if they catch that Pokémon maybe they will have an option to defeat and steal Pikachu once and for all. So they decide to go to Galar to catch the Secret Weapon to defeat Pikachu.

Meanwhile in Galar Ash and Goh are enjoying a break after Ash had another PWT win (This would a two episode arc so this is the second episode). Goh sugest to Ash visiting the forest where they saved Sobble from Team Rocket since he heard that really strange Pokemon appear there. He also heard from a Dark Pikachu which is really agressive towards people. Ash is amazed by that and wants to search for him since he wants that dark Pikachu and his Pikachu to fight. Go says that he will catch that Dark Pikachu.

Team Rocket is finally at Galar. And they are in the same zone as our heroes. Jessie asks how they are going to catch that Pokemon and Meowth has one of his shining ideas, they will leave a lot of food in one place and when Morpeko appears they will throw a Pokeball at him. When they come back they see that somebody eat all their food and they see a bag of chips moving like the last time however instead of a Morpeko what is inside the bag is a Skwovet. Team Rocket is disapointed.

Meanwhile Go and Ash have decided to camp for a while and have something to eat, while they discuss what that Dark Pikachu origins may be Morpeko appears to grab some sandwiches. Riolu and Raboot get annoyed by that while Sobble and Pikachu are curious of who is that Pokemon.Ash says that maybe this is the dark Pikachu but Go corrects him by saying that that Pikachu is totally dark and is really agressive while this Pokemon seems unharmfull. However Go thinks that this Pokemon is interesting enough for him to catch. But when he throws him a Pokeball Morpeko avoids it really fast and the Pokeball hits Ash in the face. Goh reacts and decides to sent Raboot to fight Morpeko, however Morpeko manages to avoid double Kick and hits him with a quick attack. Ash wants to send Pikachu to fight but Riolu decides to step in Ash orders Riolu to use Double team but Morpeko destroys all the clones with Bullet Seed and hits Riolu too. Pikachu wants to fight too but Morpeko decides he had enough and runs.

Team Rocket is behind some bushes having a meal, however they realize that they had exhausted almost all the food they had so they will have to return to Kanto empty handed. However Morpeko appears there and starts eating his food Jessie reacts angrily and want to throw a can at Morpeko, James stops her and ask Morpeko if the food was nice which Morpeko replies with a smile. James says to Morpeko that he is sorry how they threated him last time since they had a really bad day. James asks Morpeko if he wants to come with them. They will always have food for him and he will join a nice team. Morpeko has his doubts but before he can say something Ash and Go scream his name in order to find him. Morpeko runs away and Team Rocket retreats since they cannot face the twerps now without Morpeko.

Morpeko runs but soon he is reached by the twerps. Go says that this time he will catch it and sends Rabifoot again Rabifoot uses double Kick again and this time hits Morpeko, Go throws a Pokeball at him but Meowth blocks the Pokeball and enters inside it. However he breaks inmediatly. Go and Ash are surprised since a talking Meowth means that they are here. Team Rocket say their motto and yells to Go that nobody is catching Meowth or their knew partner Morpeko. Ash says that Morpeko is not of their possesion and that if they catch it they are going to use for his evil deads. Jessie says that of course they are going to use it for evil and to catch Pikachu but they also seen Morpeko potential. James says that Morpeko is a Team Rocket member and they are going to stay with him since he is now a friend of them and that bond will last forever.

Meowth then says that they will fight and defeat the twerps on his own to show Morpeko how much they want him in their Team. Morpeko is amazed by that and remembers how he got kicked multiple times out of people homes due to him eating everything. Ash is happy that Team Rocket show some bravery and decides that he is going to get his best so he sends Riolu while Go sticks with Raboot. Meowth and Wobuffet try fighting but see that they are not enough to defeat them, but suddenly before Riolu attacks a Thunderbolt attack hits him and Raboot. Morpeko has stept into the battle at Team Rocket side. Ash decides to send Pikachu too. Meowth and Wobuffet manage to draw with Raboot and Riolu.

So its Pikachu vs Morpeko, however Morpeko transforms into his Hangry modes and starts to beat Pikachu. Team Rocket are scared but James approach Morpeko and tolds him that he is doing it pretty well and he is proud of him. Morpeko even in his hangry mode is really happy and decides to show his ultimate move: Aura Wheel. Morpeko approaches Pikachu with the Aura Wheel but Ash commands Pikachu to Iron tail the superior part of the wheel making the wheel and Morpeko to go backwards and collide with Team Rocket making all of them to blast off.

Ash says that that was really close, and Goh is dissapointed that he did not catch Morpeko. Ash says that Morpeko has choose to fight at Team Rocket side and he is exicted since now they have a really strong rival. Goh is weirded out in how Ash is happy that their enemies have a really strong Pokemon.

Meanwhile in another place of the forest Team Rocket is dissapointed since they did not manage to catch Pikachu and Morpeko is gone, when they are about to leave Morpeko reapears and offers James a seed. Meowth translates that this is the way Morpeko is saying to James that he wants to go with him since he finds him really special. James shows a Pokeball to Morpeko who touches and he catches him. Team Rocket are happy finally they have Morpeko. Morpeko pops out of the Pokeball and says that he is hungry. James says that he still have some Pokemon Pan and gives it to him. However Meowth realize that they not have any food left for the trip back to Kanto which makes all of Team Rocket sweat profussely while they take a look at Morpeko who smiles back at them.

Episode 40: Normal, Super, Hyper Goh! (based off of the Japanese names for the three main Pokeballs)

Frustrated by his constant lack of success when trying to catch more powerful Pokemon, Goh sets out to the Johto region alone to enlist the help of the Pokeball smith Kurt. Even though Kurt disagrees with Goh's motives at first, he decides to teach Goh how to make custom Pokeballs since he thinks he has the aptitude for it. In this episode, the old Generation II Pokeballs are reintroduced and the newer generation Pokeballs (like the Quick Ball and the Timer Ball) are explained to be made out of Apricorns as well, but with a different recipe.

After Goh trains tirelessly with Kurt to learn how to craft custom Pokeballs, he sets out to fight a Tyranitar so that he can catch it. No matter what he does, his most powerful Pokemon can't meaningfully damage it, and his custom Pokeballs won't work either. After Raboot is knocked out, the Tyranitar loses interest and leaves. Goh collapses to his knees and breaks down. He admonishes himself for being weak, and begins to doubt himself. Just then, Kurt appears and gives Goh some words of encouragement. He tells Goh that he can become strong, but if he truly wants to accomplish his dreams, he'll have to train and grow with his Pokemon and not just rely on cheap gimmicks.

The episode ends with Goh returning back to the lab where he bows to Ash and asks him to train him in the ways of battling.

Hopefully, an episode like this could lead to the start of a great character arc with Goh maturing as a person and as a Pokemon trainer.

サトシ、ロケット団に入る!!ライバルはゴウ?
Satoshi, Roketto-dan ni Hairu! Raibaru wa Gou?
Satoshi joins Rocket Gang! Gou is his rival?
Ash Ketchum of Team Rocket! What about Go?!
Pokémon Journeys Episode 66

Satoshi and Gou were on their way to Alola's hottest diner place: Yareyuutan's forest cafe. But on their way, they found themselves under attack by Musashi's former Mimikkyu, who was still mad about its abandonment and blaming Pikachu for it. Pikachu was able to defend himself and the boys against the envious pokémon's merciless attacks, but his attempt to Iron Tail-ing Mimikkyu away backfired, and Satoshi found himself face-to-face with Mimikkyu's true form. Unconscious and close to death, Satoshi's soul was pulled out of his body. Pikachu was able to bring Satoshi body back to life by a electric shock, but they all shocked with the revelation that Satoshi's body is possessed by no other than Mimikkyu itself. Satokkyu, now claiming to be a Team Rocket member, forcibly returns Pikachu to his monster ball, and runs away to find Musashi. It's up to Gou now to find Satoshi's soul, return him to his body and save Pikachu from Satokkyu. To do this he seeks Acerola's help and send Satoshi's Gengar to find the lost soul. While he himself had to battle his first real friend to save his body. Will he able to be a hero like Satoshi?

My predictions (1/3):
  • JN040: Ash and Goh travel to Veilstone City to attend an otaku convention. Maybe Goh's Raboot could be confirmed to be female in this episode?
  • JN041: I guess Brandon will do something about the new Regis in this episode...
  • JN042: Ash and Goh travel to Wyndon to have their Pokémon participate in the weightlifting and canoeing events of the latest edition of the Pokélympics
    The Olympics of the Pokémon world
  • JN043: After the Pokélympics are over, Ash and Goh take a high-speed train to Lumiose City in the Kalos region, where they notice that Clemont's resigning as the Lumiose Gym Leader and handing down his position to his younger sister, Bonnie, who's caught a Jolteon, an Ampharos, and a Zeraora ever since she stopped being one of Ash's traveling companions. I guess an episode like this could end when Bonnie and her older brother decide to take the train from Lumiose City to Spikemuth to battle with Marnie...
  • JN044: Ash and Goh travel to the Unova region, where Hilda becomes the duo's newest traveling companion after being challenged by Ash on Route 3 and then getting defeated.
  • JN045: Ash, Goh, and Hilda travel to Petalburg City, where they meet up with Mallow and her Pokémon. Maybe Mallow will be revealed to have caught a Latios and a Glalie off-screen in this episode?
  • JN046: Ash, Goh, and Hilda travel to the Sevii Islands for a vacation in which Goh's Raboot requested because she
    I'm referring to Goh's Raboot as "she/her" because I predict that that Raboot will be confirmed to be female in JN040.
    wanted an island getaway.

Last edited:
My own:
  • JN040: Satoshi & Nuckrar! Lost In The Sand Desert!
  • JN041: Go Satoshi! Catch All The Pocket Monsters In the Hoenn Region!
  • JN042: Visit Balloon Factory! Pikachu Into A Giant Balloon!
  • JN043: Set Of To Alola Region! Seeing Dr. Kukui!

My predictions (WIP):
  • JN040: Ash and Goh travel to Veilstone City to attend an otaku convention. Maybe Goh's Raboot could be confirmed to be female in this episode?
  • JN041: I guess Brandon will do something about the new Regis in this episode...
  • JN042: Ash and Goh travel to Wyndon to have their Pokémon participate in the weightlifting and canoeing events of the latest edition of the Pokélympics
  • JN043: After the Pokélympics are over, Ash and Goh take a high-speed train to Lumiose City in the Kalos region, where they notice that Clemont's resigning as the Lumiose Gym Leader and handing down his position to his younger sister, Bonnie, who's caught a Jolteon, an Ampharos, and a Zeraora since she stopped being one of Ash's traveling companions. I guess an episode like this could end when Bonnie and her older brother decide to take the train from Lumiose City to Spikemuth to battle with Marnie...
  • JN044: Ash and Goh travel to the Unova region, where Hilda becomes the duo's newest traveling companion after being challenged by Ash on Route 3 and then getting defeated.
  • JN045: Ash, Goh, and Hilda travel to Petalburg City, where they meet up with Mallow and her Pokémon. Maybe Mallow will be revealed to have caught a Latios and a Glalie off-screen in this episode?
Just updated my episode predictions.

I feel like Eevee's going to get its own episode where the episode will revolve around a litters' worth of them (8-9). Goh will catch them all and evolve them down the line (except one (if 9) if it wants to stay like that).

My predictions (WIP):
  • JN043: After the Pokélympics are over, Ash and Goh take a high-speed train to Lumiose City in the Kalos region, where they notice that Clemont's resigning as the Lumiose Gym Leader and handing down his position to his younger sister, Bonnie, who's caught a Jolteon, an Ampharos, and a Zeraora ever since she stopped being one of Ash's traveling companions. I guess an episode like this could end when Bonnie and her older brother decide to take the train from Lumiose City to Spikemuth to battle with Marnie...
  • JN046: Ash, Goh, and Hilda travel to the Sevii Islands for a vacation in which Goh's Raboot requested because she
    I'm referring to Goh's Raboot as "she/her" because I predict that that Raboot will be confirmed to be female in JN040.
    wanted an island getaway.

It seems that you go to Takeshi Shudo School of writting.

I will bought a Pokelimpycs though and I want a Pokemon soccer episode. If that happens this might be the best Pokémon series ever.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom