• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Episode Predictions

Again this is more of a wish than a prediction I guess, but can they just give the quaTRet jobs again like in Sun & Moon? It allowed them to be in episodes without the usual stealing Pokemon plot and showed that there's more to their lives than Team Rocket, and I personally loved them being announcers for the Battle Royal.

More of a hope than a prediction, but I feel like we really need to see Leon battle in an environment where Dynamax isn't available, because so far in every battle he's been in sans against Ash, his Charizard feels a little too dependent on its G-Max form for the win, making Leon's status as the World Champion kinda iffy if he relies so much on an overpowered gimmick. Just show us that he's still an incredibly powerful Trainer even without Dynamax. Maybe have Leon battle against Alain where the former's base form Charizard defeats the latter's Mega Charizard X. Imo that would be pretty hefty proof that Leon truly earned his status as World Champion.

More of a hope than a prediction, but I feel like we really need to see Leon battle in an environment where Dynamax isn't available, because so far in every battle he's been in sans against Ash, his Charizard feels a little too dependent on its G-Max form for the win, making Leon's status as the World Champion kinda iffy if he relies so much on an overpowered gimmick.

That does remind me of someone. Alain also relied way to much on his Zard X that his other mons (Except for Bisharp) failed in comparison. However, if Dragapult during the Darkest Day is truly Leons, we know that he only depends on Gigamax Charizard for Dynamax 1v1 battles, but still trains his other mons alongside it - possibly in non-dynamax exhibition matches.

1601719811639.png
1601719823749.png
1601719832266.png
1601719843972.png
1601719855917.png
1601719874689.png

How would you guys like the anime to handle the DLC stories?
This isn't the SwSh anime, there's no reason they would adapt the lackluster DLC storylines into the series (I do like the DLC, but I don't think they offer enough narrative-wise to adapt into an anime arc). I hope they instead focus on original plotlines that could not have existed in previous series', ideally something with a heavy emphasis on travelling between regions.

This isn't the SwSh anime, there's no reason they would adapt the lackluster DLC storylines into the series (I do like the DLC, but I don't think they offer enough narrative-wise to adapt into an anime arc). I hope they instead focus on original plotlines that could not have existed in previous series', ideally something with a heavy emphasis on travelling between regions.
I think they were just asking about how we think elements of the DLC like the locations and characters will be incorporated into the story of the anime. I could easily see Ash or Goh getting Kubfu on the IoA and briefly training with Mustard or something.

I expect we'll see both the Isle of Armor and the Crown Tundra, if briefly and not necessarily following their plots from the game.

I thought Ash would get Kubfu earlier, but I think it's unlikely (though not impossible) he'll have three fighting types, so it may end up with Gou.
Could be another character too, of course.

I'm personally not expecting Kubfu to be caught by anyone. More likely Ash and Goh (and maybe Chloe too) simply need to help it evolve. And Lucario will get to play mentor.

Episode 85: The Galar Travelling Circus! Meet Cara Liss and her curious Fossils!

Ash and Goh are in Vermillion City when they see on TV an announcement for the Galar Travelling Circus being in Celadon City in the Kanto region. Ash and Goh, curious to see the Circus, travel there with Koharu and Sota/Parker. It turns out, that the Circus is not an actual circus, but more a battle ground. Ash is excited to enter and even Goh wants to enter. The last opponent after winning the final is Cara Liss, a former Pokemon researcher, who was fired from her job after she botched up reviving fossils and made a mess out of it. After Ash had made it to the final using Gengar and Farfetch'd and even Goh made it to the final, using Greedent and Sobble. Despite Sobble evolving into Drizzle, Goh is no match for the more experienced trainer. When Ash and Cara Liss are standing opposite to eachother, Team Rocket wrecks havoc by using a Skarmory and Tropius and they manage to steal a newly revived Dracovish and Arctozolt. Ash, Goh and Koharu go after Team Rocket. Dragonite brings Ash and Goh to a car, where they jumps on it and then opens it, to find 2 cages. Ash bonds with Dracovish and Goh bonds with Arctozolt. Koharu, who is trailing the car on top of Gohs Aerodactyl, follows them till they stop. Then a fight ensues. Koharu and Eevee proof no match for the Skarmory, which enrages Aerodactyl and an aerial fight between the fossil and the armored bird begins. Gengar is sent out by Ash to use his shadow to steal the cages away, while Ash and Goh hold them off. Team Rocket gets blasted off by a combined Cinderace and Drizzle move, who learns Water Pledge in the process. After that, they return the fossil Pokemon to Cara Liss. After seeing how Ash and Goh bonded with the 2 fossil Pokemon, she gives Dracovish to Ash and Arctozolt to Goh.

Episode 90: Entering the Ultra Class. VS Ritchie! Zippo vs Charizard!

While being in Pallet Town to visit his mon, professor Oak and his other Pokemon, Ash gets challenged to a PWC match. As it turns out, the one challenging him is non other than his former Kanto league rival Ritchie. Its decided by Rotom that the match will be a 4v4. Ritchies first Pokemon is Happy the Butterfree. Ash, who remembers his loss against Ritchie, decides to call upon his older Pokemon and gives Squirtle his chance at revenge. Squirtle, who has gained a lot of experience as a fire fighter, dodges all of Happy's attacks and defeats it. Ritchie then sends out his newly caught Gossifleur. Gossifleur defeats the Water type Pokemon by hitting it with Super Effective Razor Leafs. After Squirtle gets recalled, Ash sends out his Bulbasaur. Bulbsaur, who has learned Sludge Bomb while training with Muk at Oaks Lab, defeats the Gossifleur. Sparky the Pikachu enters the fray. Ash, who wants Pikachu to have this match-up, recalls Bulbasaur. Pikachu and Sparky exchange a lot of electric type attacks. Sparky gets knocked out by Pikachu. Ritchie then sends out his final Pokemon. Zippo the Charizard. Zippo defeats the tired and hurt Pikachu with one Flamethrower. Ash sends out his own Charizard. After a hard matchup, Ritchie decides to draw his trumpcard and pulls out a Mega Stone to evolve Zippo into Charizard Y. Ash, who has experience fighting Mega's, grins. Charizard fights a hard battle against Zippo, but wins by learning and using Thunder Punch. Because of the win, Ash enters Ultra Class. Ritchie promises Ash they will fight again before he leaves.

I wouldn't be surprised if we eventually get a Sinistea/Polteageist episode. The whole Phony and Antique Form thing just lends itself for filller shenanigans, with Ash and Goh (or a CotD) having to find an authentic one.

Counterargument is that such an episode would likely take place in Galar and all Galar episodes have been important to the plot so far. JN050 might be a filler though, so perhaps we'll see more Galar fillers eventually.

This is something that can be read as more of a want than a prediction, but omg, jus let these guys travel to other regions already. The whole point of this series is to not be anchored in one region only. I get it. It does indeed sounds cool. But the only thing we see is Kanto. Kanto this and that. They go to one region in one ep only, barely do anything, and we go right back to like 4 Kanto eps in a row. I can't be the only one that is sick of this region.

Give us episodes in Sinnoh. Do Unova right. Go back to Kalos and Johto. Tie loose endings and finish minor open plots. And not for a single ep either, give us arcs and use them to revisit older characters. And please for the Love of Arceus... JUST TRAVEL THROUGH GALAR.

Soryy if this sounds angry, but I really want to like this series more, but I can't help but feel frustated about it.

Episode 54: Ash Catches Grookey!
Ash Findes a Grookey and Catches It
Episode 55:Mimkyu Gets Pissed Off By Pikachu!
Ash Goes To Alola Again And Mimkyu Finds Pikachu and Is Mad And Wants To Kill Pikachu and Joins Team Rocket But They get Blasted Off By 10.000.000 Volt Thunderbolt.
Episode 56: Goh Uses Z-Moves!
Ckinderace Uses Inferno Overdrive
Episode 57:Kalos But No Greninja Instead Goh And Cindeace Bond Phenonemon
A Intersting Episode!
Episode 58:Goh Replaces Ash!
Just What We Want! Right? NO!!:mad:
Episode 59: Goh catches 92 Pokemon!
So Interesting!
Episode 60: Goh Fails To Catch Legendary
Wow What A Good Episode!

Last edited:
Episode 55:Mimkyu Gets Pissed Off By Pikachu!
Ash Goes To Alola Again And Mimkyu Finds Pikachu and Is Mad And Wants To Kill Pikachu and Joins Team Rocket But They get Blasted Off By 10.000.000 Volt Thunderbolt.
But then Kiteruguma catches them and takes them home.

:cry::cry::cry:

I want this episode so bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom